Not a typical night out

Magic Double Date Night

A/N: Hi everyone. This fic is a fun oneshot with magical couples Joyri who are a witch and vampire, and their best friends fellow magical couple werewolf Seulgi and succubus Joohyun, should be a lot of fun, enjoy.


 

Park Sooyoung tiredly teleports herself home from a busy day at work. The auburn-haired witch works as a lawyer representing other magical beings, usually defending clients, but has served from time to time for the prosecution. It’s Sooyoung’s hope to one day be a judge, but that’ll be a while yet. She is on the right track to making partner at her firm, however. Sooyoung yawns as she teleports safely to her estate. As much as she would love to sleep for the next few days. She has to to locate her wife who should be home by now. They have plans tonight, and they can’t back out of them.

 

“Yerimie!” The witch screams for her wife, partner, other half, sweetheart, ray of sunshine….

 

“What is it!” The blonde screams back from the top of the stairs. Yeri is a vampire and her long time love. The blonde is actually a CEO of one of the biggest entertainment companies, and hides her being a vampire well. Hardly, anyone knows and she and Yeri make like any regular pair when they are out amongst humans.The vampire looks agitated and annoyed.

 

“Well, hello to you too, honey.”

 

Yeri rolls her eyes. “Yes, hello and goodbye.”

 

“Wait a second. Come give me my kisses, I haven’t seen you since this morning, and you were asleep then.”

 

“Soo, I really don’t…”

 

“Yes, you do.” Sooyoung snaps her fingers and instantly pulls her shorter wife to her. Yerim looks pissed but doesn’t stop their kissing. Sooyoung knows her grumpy vampire loves her kisses. They break away for air and the taller woman touches her face.

 

“Did you have a bad day at work?”

 

“Yes, sort of. I just want to be alone.”

 

“We can’t have you doing that, baby. You know tonight is our double date night with Joohyun and Seulgi.”

 

“What, that’s tonight.” Yerim groans. It’s not that she doesn’t like their friends as the other couple are really their best friends. It’s true that they also haven’t seen them both in a long time, but still the blonde vampire wants to sleep.

 

“We can’t cancel again. That’s just rude if we bail on them a second time.”

 

“I’m tired.” Yerim sighs. Sooyoung frowns in concern. Her wife doesn’t get tired like a human would. There are only a few reasons as to why the vampire would be tired, and at the top of the list is one thing. The witch takes her up to their bedroom and sits her down.

 

“You’re hungry.”

 

Yerim looks away with eyes avoiding her wife’s concerned gaze. She knows Sooyoung worries about her when she doesn’t eat. There have been times in the past while they were still dating that this very thing has been an issue for them.

 

(Flashback)

 

She and Sooyoung have been together for 3 years now, and the vampire knows she’s never felt this strongly for anyone in all her years. It’s why she can’t possibly bring herself to potentially harm Sooyoung. Yerim knows she is hungry and needs to feed. She left their apartment in a rush while Sooyoung slept and hopefully she can go wait this hunger out. The witch’s blood smells absolutely delicious and it makes Yerim crave her and it.

 

“No, you stop this.” The dark-haired vampire tells herself. She is what you would call an original vampire, having been created as one and not turned like some humans to vampires. It means Yerim has excellent control of her need to feed, but Sooyoung changes so much for her. The vampire goes to a quiet and dark cave just off an island. It’s peaceful here and there’s no chance of harming Sooyoung. Yerim prepares to settle down for the night when the witch teleports there in a light haze of red.

 

“Babe.” She hears Sooyoung and that makes her flinch.

 

“Soo, what the hell are you doing here.”

 

“You left our bed.” The witch says sadly as she noticed almost right away that Yerim left. The taller woman just knew she had to find her, and so she has. Yerim backs away from her some. Sooyoung sits down and takes her hands.

 

“You’re hungry.”

 

“No, I just wanted some air.”

 

“Air?” Sooyoung deadpans. “You don’t even need air.”

 

“I like air, so what.”

 

The witch sighs and kisses her knuckles. The vampire has always been worried about having to feed and what she would think of it. Sooyoung just wants her to know that she isn’t going to stop loving her because she needs to eat.

 

“You can feed off me.”

 

“No, absolutely not.” Yerim shakes her head. She will not feed off of her girlfriend. Sooyoung’s blood smells delicious and it’s her fear that she will overdo it.

 

“You’re worried about hurting me. Yerimie, you know I love and trust you. I don’t want you out here starving yourself if I can help you. Come here.” She gestures to her neck and tells Yerim it’s okay. The vampire thanks her and promises she will not hurt her at all.

 

(End)


 

Sooyoung doesn’t get why Yerim is still worried about this. It’s been many years since they’ve been married. Her wife should know that everything will always be okay.

 

“Baby, if you need to feed. I want you to just come to me. You need to stop acting like you aren’t my partner and let me be there with you.”

 

“I’m sorry.” Yerim whispers. “I’m always scared I’ll lose control.”

 

“You won’t hurt me. Here, feed okay. We need to meet our friends.” Sooyoung offers her arm and the blonde vampire bites into her arm. She never bites hard but just with some pressure to take enough blood to curve her hunger. She retracts her fangs and asks Sooyoung if she’s okay.

 

“Yes, I’m fine. Don’t worry anymore. I want you to go get ready. I’m just going to call Joohyun and make sure we’re still on for that double date.”

 

Yerim nods and goes to get ready, but not before kissing her wife on the cheek in thanks again. Sooyoung dials Joohyun who should most certainly be awake.

 

“Hello?” Joohyun answers in what can be described as her bedroom voice. It tells Sooyoung one thing, and that’s she’s probably somewhere banging her wife or about to bang her wife. It amazes the witch how Seulgi can take the succubus and survive. Had Seulgi been a human she would have died by now. Sooyoung admits they do make a lovely pair, and are clearly meant to be together.

 

“Joohyun, having with Seulgi?” She teases the succubus.

 

“Sooyoung, not everything is about with us. Anyway, we are still meeting tonight.”

 

“, you creep me out when you read thoughts like that. Okay, just making sure. Try not to kill your wife before we meet later.”

 

Joohyun rolls her eyes and quickly hangs up the phone. The raven haired woman puts her phone down and walks over to the bed where her wife is fast asleep. It’s true that they have just finished having , but most of the time they are having . It’s no secret that as a succubus Joohyun has a need and a hunger that must be filled. The surprising thing at first for the raven was how Seulgi could handle her, and never was hurt or worse from their . Many times Joohyun thought for sure she would drain her wife dry. The raven is positive that Seulgi is her soulmate and the only one who can survive her.

 

The raven sits down on the brunette who is really fast asleep. She plays with a lock of her hair and kisses her. Joohyun remembers their first meeting to which she discovered that Seulgi was no human.

 

(Flashback)

 

Tonight Joohyun would find another plaything, just to satisfy her urge and needs. There were a lot of pretty women at the club and some were slightly interesting. None of them as enticing to her as the brunette, monolid woman, dressed in black leather pants, choker, chains on her boots and belt, and a sleeveless white top. Joohyun hasn’t been this drawn to a potential target in so long. She must get that woman alone. She’ll take her back to the hotel, her for as long as she could stand it, and proceed to drain her dry.

 

“She’ll make an excellent snack.”

 

Joohyun follows her out the club. She just needs to have the woman look into her eyes just once and she’ll have her right where she wants the y taller woman. It’s a shame really to have to kill such a beautiful thing, but sadly with her will result in death unless she delays it. Maybe, if the is particularly good she’ll let her live a bit. Joohyun begins her quiet approach and just before she can even touch the woman. She is being pushed back by a force she didn’t see coming. The woman is holding a blade in her hand.

 

“Stay back, demoness.”

 

“What the hell.” Joohyun mutters, and looks into bright blue eyes that hadn’t been blue while in the club.

 

“You aren’t going to lure me into your trap, find something else to drain dry.”

 

The fact that Joohyun has been turned down only makes her want this woman even more. It’s here she sees that she isn’t any human that’s for sure. Perhaps, then she won’t be hurt too badly from with her.

 

“What are you?” The succubus questions.

 

“It’s none of your concern, demoness. I won’t be going anywhere with you.”

 

Okay, Joohyun is angry but she is also . She won’t be denied by anyone, and all her playthings and up wanting her.

 

“I could make it worth your while.” Joohyun says hotly in her ear. The monolid woman smirks then and it’s such a cocky grin.

 

“If anyone’s getting ed it’ll be you. You’ll be my tonight, demoness.”

 

(End)


 

They did have that night and it was without a doubt some of the hottest, most intense the succubus ever had. Seulgi didn’t back down and gave as good as she got. Joohyun was so thrilled by her that she couldn’t really anyone else, and so she saw Seulgi exclusively. She found out her girlfriend at the time was actually a werewolf, it explained somethings. It just didn’t explain  everything about Seulgi and why she seemed to have other powers. Even when they were married Seulgi still wouldn’t tell her what else she was, and Joohyun could not figure it out.

 

“Honey.” She lays down over her equally body. Seulgi opens her eyes and focuses on her wife. Joohyun actually comes from a royal family back in her realm, but here she masquerades as a model and famous actress,  and no one suspects a thing. Seulgi runs a successful movie studio that is branched out all over the world. Most humans don’t suspect them and it’s very rarely they meet other magical beings. It’s why they are so close to Sooyoung and Yerim.

 

“We’re not having again.” Seulgi tells her. Joohyun chuckles and kisses her. She has been with Seulgi a very long time, and she loves her with all of her heart. No one makes her feel like Kang Seulgi does, and she is positive no one else ever will.

 

“We need to meet Sooyoung and Yerim. It’s time for our usual double date night.”

 

“Oh.” The brunette nods. “They’re coming this time?”

 

“I think they had an honest reason why they couldn’t. We’re on for tonight, and it’s been such a long time since we’ve seen them.”

 

“Yes,” the werewolf nods. “It’s going to be a full moon, Hyunnie.”

 

“Oh, well we’ll leave before you transform. I love your wolf form, though. It’s all big and powerful.”

 

Seulgi rolls her eyes playfully. “You just want me to ride you around on my back.”

 

“It is my favorite position.”

 

“Hyun.”

 

“Okay, I’m sorry. I’m satisfied anyway from earlier. We should get ready to meet our friends.”


 

Yerim and Sooyoung are the first to arrive, which is rare for them. Joohyun and Seulgi usually arrive first, but the witch told her why she thought they were late.

 

“They’re probably ing.” Sooyoung tells the vampire who nods in agreement. Yerim thinks it’s just a good thing Joohyun hasn’t killed Seulgi by now, and it’s rare that Seulgi hasn’t died even if she’s also a magical being.

 

“Seulgi isn’t all werewolf.” Yerim tells her wife when they are seated and waiting for their friends. Sooyoung has had suspicions too, but it’s not like she could go ask Seulgi what else magical is floating around in there.

 

“How do you know, baby?” The witch questions while fixing her shirt jacket that has buttons lose. Yerim knows because she has smelled how full blooded werewolves smell and Seulgi doesn’t smell like the ones she’s met.

 

“She doesn’t smell like it. Her scent isn’t all wolf, but I can’t identify what else. I don’t think Joohyun knows either.”

 

“Well, it clearly doesn’t matter because they love each other. Hey, I’m going to order some wine. Do you want any?”

 

“Yes.” Yerim nods. They ended up choosing a human establishment tonight, when normally they would go somewhere else. Places more magical friendly, but they know the owner Seungwan who is a nice human. Sooyoung orders wine for the table, but then turns to her wife who looks so y in her black blazer, white buttoned shirt, and dark skinny jeans. Sooyoung really could take her somewhere now for a quickie, but she restrains herself. Yerim places her hand to her lower back.

 

“You’re mine tonight after we leave this date.” The dark-haired vampire tells her in such a tone that makes the witch want to moan out then. The auburn haired woman carefully takes her chin and kisses her lips.

 

“You’re already as soon as we get through the door.”

 

“Bring it, witch.”

 

Sooyoung is really now, and she cools herself down by pressing her ice covered fingers to her skin. Damn does Yerim get her hot and , it’s definitely on when they get home later on. Outside the other couple arrive. Joohyun is wearing a purple top and white jeans. Seulgi in a dark top and dark jeans. Joohyun wanted them to go matching, but Seulgi had already decided ahead of time on her outfit.

 

“Babe! I wanted us to match.” The raven whines and clings to her arm. The werewolf sighs. Joohyun usually does want for them to match, sometimes it’s on purpose and other times it’s not intentional.

 

“Hyun, we don’t always have to match.”

 

“I know, but I like it when we do. It’s okay, let’s go. I’m sure they’re waiting for us.”

 

The couple walk in the restaurant holding hands, and almost right away all eyes are on Joohyun. It’s not always intentional, her wife just has a natural appeal that comes with being a succubus. Seulgi growls low and is about to go over to confront a group of men in particular eyeing her wife.

 

“No, baby. There’s no need.” Joohyun whispers ily into her ear. “I don’t want anyone but you.”

 

“They’re all staring at you like you’re meat. I want to rip their heads off.”

 

“I thought you made me your mate.” The raven tells her with a knowing smile. She needs to boost her ego and feed into that inner wolf of her partner. Seulgi nods since Joohyun is more than her wife. She is also her mate for life.

 

“You’re my mate.” She tells her in such a possessive tone of voice that is only turning Joohyun on. The raven understands that a lot of this aggression comes from the fact her wife is going to transform tonight. Joohyun simply pulls her lips to her own for a kiss, and wraps a leg around her thigh as she would normally. The kiss gets so intense because Seulgi is grabbing her at the same time. Sooyoung and Yerim see them from their table and shake their heads.

 

“See, look at them about to even now.”

 

“Yo, Kangs. Get your asses over here. We’re tired of waiting for you.” Sooyoung shouts and that gets the other couple’s attention. Joohyun breaks the kiss first and pats her wife’s cheek lovingly.

 

“I love you, baby.” The succubus tells her.

 

“I love you too.”

 

They head over to the booth where Sooyoung and Yerim are waiting. They greet their friends as they normally would and sit too.

 

“It’s nice to see you both. It feels like forever since Seul and I have last seen you.” Joohyun tells them genuinely. Seulgi gazes over the menu. She doesn’t know why they decided to come to a human restaurant tonight, even if they are all friends with the owner. Seungwan comes over and greet them all kindly.

 

“Hey guys, it’s nice to see you.”

 

“Hey, Wan. How’s it going?” Sooyoung asks first while sipping on her wine. Yerim’s eyes flash red for a second. It’s not that she isn’t friendly with the human too. She just thinks the blonde human wants her wife, and that pisses her off to no end.

 

“I’m good. What would you guys like to eat?”

 

“I want steak, but rare, as rare as you can make it. That better still be alive.” The vampire says with fangs bared. Seungwan looks at her with wide eyes, it’s not that she doesn’t know they are all magical beings. Sometimes, it can be a little scary, especially when you have vampires looking at you like they want to end your life. Sooyoung places her hand to the small of Yerim’s back with a magic induced hand to calm her wife some.

 

“Ignore my wife. She’s still hungry I think.”

 

“Okay, then. Seul, Joohyun what can I get for you two?”

 

“I just want a plate of shrimp stir-fry.” Joohyun answers and closes the menu.

 

“Hey, Wan.” The monolid woman nods to the human. “I don’t want anything, thanks.”

 

Joohyun looks worried since she knows her wife has the biggest appetite. Joohyun orders for her anyway, in case she changes her mind. Seungwan takes all the menus and tells them their orders will be out soon. Sooyoung grabs Yerim by the face and turns her toward her.

 

“What the is wrong with you?” The witch demands to know from her wife. Yerim shrugs and turns back to her wine.

 

“She likes you.”

 

“That doesn’t mean I like her back. I am committed to you, Yerimie. You know this already.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Ah, young love.” Joohyun sighs.

 

“I’m older than you.” The vampire reminds the succubus. Joohyun isn’t too sure she believes that. She is pretty positive she’s the oldest here, but then again one can never be too sure.

 

“Whatever you need to tell yourself, Yerim. Anyway, tonight is about us getting together for a bit. We can’t stay long because Seul’s going to transform later.”

 

“Oh.” Sooyoung nods. She understands now why Seulgi seems a bit more agitated. She definitely has to get out of here before she transforms around a lot of humans, who will no doubt freak out.

 

“Seulgi, why don’t you tell us what else you are?” The blonde wonders. It’s already obvious that the brunette isn’t a full werewolf. Yerim doesn’t know why Seulgi feels that she can’t tell them all. They have been friends for a very long time. Seulgi shakes her head.

 

“There is nothing else to say.”

 

“Aren’t you some sort of Princess?” Sooyoung wonders.  “Your father was the leader of your tribe, right?”

 

“I’m not anything like that here. I’m just Kang Seulgi here and none of the tribe stuff matters.”

 

“Oh, baby. You matter to me.” Joohyun cups her face and kisses her so intensely, that of course they are quickly making out. Sooyoung and Yerim groan. They should be use to the succubus trying to devour her wife at every chance she can get. The witch shoots them both with a lightning charged spell and that makes the couple stop.

 

“Hey, take her home later and devour her. We’re out for a double date night.” Sooyoung reminds the pair. Joohyun apologizes, but she really can’t help when she’s so attracted and into her wife. The food arrives and they all take time to eat, except Seulgi who says she isn’t hungry. Yerim is satisfied with her very rare steak and is really just the blood from it. Sooyoung is glad with her chicken entree and so there is something she is curious about.

 

“Hey, Joohyun. It’s always amazed me how you’ve never once killed Seulgi. I guess I’m curious as to have you ever gotten close to almost draining her dry?”

 

It’s a legit question. Joohyun herself has always been impressed that she hasn’t ever harmed Seulgi to the point of potential death. The most that has happened was Seulgi passing out for a few days, but those were very specific circumstances.

 

“We have a strong bond and trust for one another. If I ever become too much, Seul knows we can stop at any time.”

 

“You’re lucky, Seul.” Yerim tells the brunette. “You’re lucky you’re not dead.”

 

“Why then you can turn me into a vampire?” Seulgi teases and that earns frowns from both Sooyoung and Joohyun.

 

“You’re not sinking your fangs into anyone else.” The auburn-haired woman tells her. She will be damned if Yerim is sharing such an intimate act with someone else, friend or not. Yerim pats her face lovingly.

 

“Your blood tastes the best.”

 

“Oh?” Sooyoung blushes with bright cheeks. “Well, alright then. We should have no problems.”

 

Joohyun turns Seulgi to her with those bright brown eyes full of desire. “You won’t be bitten by anyone, unless it’s me biting you.”

 

Seulgi looks at her with an equally intense look. “Be careful, Hyun. I’ll do more than bite you later.”

 

“Mm,” Joohyun has to repress her moan.

 

“See, this is why we can’t go out with you people, seriously later.” Yerim sighs. It’s then she realizes that Seulgi is going to transform later. That could very well complicate things.

 

“Hey, not that I want to know this, but if she’s going to be a wolf tonight…”

 

“We don’t have then. I just like to cuddle with her because she’s all big and warm, like some sort of wolf teddy bear.” Joohyun explains and now she’s thinking of cuddling with her wife later. She likes to cuddle with her anyway, but when she’s in her wolf form she really is so warm and fluffy.

 

“I like to cuddle with my Yerimie too! Even if she’s cold and we need like loads of blankets, or she’s busy avoiding me by turning into a bat.”

 

The other couple laugh at the ridiculous image. They can completely see Yerim doing everything she can to avoid her wife. The witch and vampire are really just the cutest couple and it’s clear they love one another a lot.

 

“You’re both too cute. I’m curious too about something. Have you ever casted a spell on her, Sooyoung?” The succubus wonders.

 

“Oh…”

 

“Don’t you even say anything.” Yerim warns her with eyes looking like they could kill her wife. Now Seulgi and Joohyun are both curious. Sooyoung wouldn’t embarrass her wife would she, well of course she would. It’s only one of her favorite things to do.

 

“I did, but it was an accident.”

 

“That’s what you say.”

 

“It was, honey.” The witch reminds her. “I was practicing turning items into animals one time, and she got caught in the spell. I turned my baby into a cat and it took awhile to turn her back.”

 

“I had another cat want to mate with me!”

 

“I turned you back didn’t I?”

 

“You’re both really too cute.” The raven repeats. The friends really do like it when they can meet up this way and have fun. They don’t have many other magical friends, so these moments are precious. Seulgi is nudging Joohyun soon.

 

“Hyun, I have to go.”

 

“Oh, okay sweetie. We need to go, before she ends up transforming here.”

 

“We’re going to get going too.” Sooyoung agrees. “We should do this again, maybe dinner at our house?”

 

“Sounds good, it was nice seeing you two.” Seulgi tells them sincerely. They all share hugs and separate. Sooyoung teleports herself and Yerim home. Seulgi disappears with her wife inside a portal the succubus created to take them to their home away from humans. Almost immediately Seulgi transforms into her wolf form, which Joohyun thinks is really beautiful because she doesn’t look like a regular werewolf that the raven is used to seeing. Seulgi has gorgeous white fur and bright blue eyes. Joohyun squeals in delight and wants to get on her back.

 

“No!” Seulgi growls.

 

“Aw, but baby. Let me ride you?” She says seductively and had has the werewolf whine in annoyance. She still bends down to let her wife get onto her back. The raven happily climbs on top.

 

“Okay, Seul. Take us home.” She points in the direction of their house and so they take off together. Joohyun leans down and places her head in the crook of Seulgi’s neck.

 

“Hey, I love you, Seul. I couldn’t be without anyone else but you.”

 

Seulgi growls in response and agrees with the succubus. She doesn’t think she could be with someone else either.

 

“I love you no matter what, even if you refuse to tell me what else you are. It doesn’t change my love for you, baby. I’m proud to be yours.”

 

Seulgi nods against her. She is proud to belong to Joohyun too, and maybe one day she can share that part of her with her spouse, for now this is more than okay. At home Sooyoung and Yerim go straight to bed. They had plans for but now Sooyoung is tired and wants to cuddle.

 

“I don’t want to!” The vampire frowns. Sooyoung grabs her and pulls her into bed with her. They have tons of blankets and the auburn-haired witch has already set the fireplace in their room.

 

“In this house we cuddle!”

 

“I can fly away!”

 

“I’ll find you, Yerimie.”

 

The blonde knows that her wife isn’t kidding, and so she prepares for a long night of cuddling. Sooyoung’s arms feel good around her, as they always do.

 

“See tonight wasn’t so bad. We need to see our friends more often.”

 

“Yeah, I missed them.”

 

“We’ll see them again soon. I’m glad you came out with me tonight.”

 

“You’re my wife, Soo.”

 

Sooyoung gasps loudly from beside her. “After so many years you finally admit it! You finally call me your wife.”

 

“Ugh, forget it. Goodnight, Soo.”

 

“Goodnight, sweetie. I love you.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

It was a successful meet up and double date night, with four best friends, or the time a witch and her vampire wife went to dinner with a werewolf and her succubus spouse.


 

A/N: Hi so this is done and I thought it was a fun read. I might do some more fics like these one day, or so depending. I hope you guys enjoyed this fic. ^^