Chapter 1

I Can't Hide It Anymore

 

 

-- Yuri's Pov -- 

          "Here i am, walking into the altar with my groom waiting for me. He is wearing a black~tuxedo. Omona~ i can't believe that this guy will going to be my groom... he's turning his head, he's turning his head kyahh~!... finally i can now see his face." "Yuri~ahh....wake up.." I heard someone calling my name out loud while shaking my body. "yahh~!!! who the hell disturb me?" I really didn't mind whoever that person is, all i want now is to know who was the guy on my dreams. "it's me princess, your prince." I opened my eyes and saw Donghae oppa's face direct in front of my face smiling at me. "omo, oppa~! " i jumped into my bed in shocked and cover my face with a blanket. "yahh~! oppa what are you doing here? you're not suppose to come here in my room?" 

He just grin at me then he carried me and bring me to the bathroom. "take a bath now, we're going to be late, this little kid. i'll wait you downstairs.. hurry..~" he closed the door and leaves the room. I am so glad to have an oppa like him, who's really caring and of course handsome too... He was like an older older brother to me. He was so sweet and very protective to me. It took me 30 minutes to finished my morning routine. i look at myself at the mirror for the last time and went downstairs to see Hae oppa. I run to him and hug him.

"yahh~ oppa.... i missed you.." i said it while hugging him.

"ahahaha, aigoo~ but you just saw me a while ago" he's laughing at me then he hug me back.

"nae oppa, but still i missed you" i look at his angelic face and smile at him.

"ara ara.. i missed my princess too, kajja~ we're going to be late for school" he hold my hands and bid our goodbye to ajhumma.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- School --

We have arrived at school just in time. I hold oppa's hand very tight. Girls started screaming because of him. I can't blame them, my prince was really handsome but i easily get jealous so they also can't blame me. Donghae oppa wave at them and say hi and hello to those girls. 

" Hi.. " someones tapped hae oppa's shoulder.

we turn around to see who it was.

"ohh, do we know you?" i ask the two girls in front of us but they ignored me and just stare at my prince fishy.

"i'm Jessica and this is my best friend Tiffany, nice to meet you?" she extended her hand to oppa.

"oh, Hi I am Donghae, Lee Donghae and this is my Princess Yuri " he shake her hand and smile then he look at me. I gave him a glare and then he smile again to me.

" nice to meet you Donghae oppa" Jessica and Tiffany said it in chorus.

"nae, niceto meet you two, but we have to go, we're sorry... see you around then at the campus.. bye" Hae oppa wraps his hand on me and bid his goodbye to those two flirt. 

Prince fishy knows me a lot. He knows that when a girl talks to him in front of me, i get jealous. aishh~ he's really a sweet guy.. <3

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

Hey guys, what do you think of my first chapter? is it boring? nice? comment please...

i need to know your opinions...

and I do need your help... i want to have an edited photo of yuri and hae for my story but i can't provide it by myself, i really don't know anything about editing photos... 

so i hope you can help me with that <3

kamsahamnida..~