Just Relax

Day Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few hours ago, the daylight left the sky and was now canvassed in a deep, dark shade of blue. While the water from the shore was calm and silent, it was a perfect place. A perfect place for a workaholic girl like Aira to work in overnight. It was the night before her day off and she hoped the next morning would be a day for her to snug warm on the couch to watch the next episode of Sherlock. However, that wasn’t going to happen. Her arrogant boss at work assigned her to do more projects at home before Aira even left the office doors.

Now the ticked-off Aira slowly added the last few shades of her gradient pencil on paper, as she finally yawned in exhaustion after four full hours of drawing. Aira darted her eyes towards the watch on her wrist, as it points its arms at twelve.

Midnight.

Her eyes were soon to give up on her. She made her way towards the master bedroom, hoping to get a good night-morning sleep and spend the next day finishing off her work.

 

 

 

 

It was a start of a new day. The night left the sky, as the sunrise slowly rose from the edge of the sea. The water from the shore was calm and silent, making its way to shore and back. The soft blissful wind coming from the outside travelled its way between the opened porches, blowing the thin sheer curtains into the master bedroom.

Inside the master bedroom stood a bed fit for two that hid Aira in between the white satin sheets, sleeping peacefully. Aira fluttered her eyes open waking up from her peaceful slumber. She grinned at the array of sunrise causing her skin to feel a warm chill down her spine. She tossed her arms in the air as she stretched, causing her eyes to disappear behind her eyelids. She brought her hands down and noticed a folded piece of paper that hid within the blankets. She immediately got curious and unfolded the piece of paper.

 

‘Hey Aira,

It’s me. I know it’s your day off, finally!

Which means no more being workaholic-day!

Just relax, you deserve it, ok? Or you’re gonna get it!

Anyways, find something to do, keep yourself busy, BUT not about work!

Ok? Bye

Jinki'

 

Relax?! Pssh. You’ve got to be kidding me, he is out of his mind. I need to finish my drawings, Sorry Jinki.

Quickly Aira jumped out of the bed and aimlessly made her way towards her home office. There she stood and stopped at the doorway. Stunned. Her drafting table and chair were there when she left it this morning, but her drawings, gone.

Jinki…

Aira dragged herself back into the master bedroom and her frantic voice echoed from the master bedroom as she shouted from the phone.

“Yah! Jinki what do you mean ‘you don’t know where they are!’...I know you have them...I swear if you don’t take care

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter