Run before the sickness spreads...

Z..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Far away from human civilisation, a large number of strong muscular men sat around a huge fire, in the dark dark forest. 

One of them stood up. 

 

"I'm just gonna go and explore around," he said.

"Do you want me to come with you? You know it's dangerous here and there's a reason why we came to this abandoned land, they could come out anytime, Sehun," Suho said, trying not to stir his words as he was quite drunk. 

 

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. And just in case I'll take this pocket knife," Sehun says as he takes the knife from his friend's pocket and clicks it out and folds it and places it inside his pocket. 

 

"Alright then, take care! Don't get eaten!" 

 

"Haha, I won't and you too. See you later."

Sehun picks up his back pack and takes off. 

 

He walks through the jungle, going past many tall trees and branches sticking out here and there. Twenty minutes later, nothing is new. Just when he finally decided to turn back, suddenly little lights arise around him. Fireflies.

He looks at the enchanting little creatures with a bright smile. Sehun's only heard of them but never seen them in real life so this was something special. He might never see them again so he stays with them for however long they stay lit. But then all of the sudden they move in super speed, further deep into the forest. Sehun could've missed it if he blinked at that very second but he didn't so he chased them further into the forest. Who knows what he would find? Maybe what he came for..?!

 

Sehun follows the fireflies till they reach a river but he stops chasing them when they fly to the other side of the river where the forest continues, deeper and darker than the side he's on. His side is very dark green but the other side is unusually black, the trees and leaves, even the sky isn't dark blue on the other side. 

 

How strange...

 

And mysterious.

 

Sehun shifted on his feet to turn back again but a thought came to his mind.

 

It won't kill to try...

I'll just go back to see the others tomorrow..I guess..?

 

With that thought he went down the river side and walked down one end to find something.. a boat would be best of course and thankfully he finds one not to far off. 

When he reached the boat, it had a skeleton of some man laying inside. The boat itself was pretty old and quite broken.

 

Ugh! This is gross! What the he'll happen to this guy?! Ew...I don't want to now but I have to endure...

 

Sitting on the boat as far away from the dead man as possible, Sehun picks up an abandoned paddle and paddles his way to the other side which strangely seemed like it took longer than it should but eventually he got to the other side. Stepping out of the boat and looking ahead of him, he saw the fireflies and smiled happily like a child.

 

Just as he was about to go ahead he heard some splashing, creaking and wood noise behind him and immediately turns around to find that the boat as somehow gone back to the other side of the river.

 

"Oh !" Sehun cursed as he stomped his feet angrily on the muddy ground. "How the hell am I gonna get back now?!" 

 

He looks towards the dark forest behind him, the fireflies not to be seen.

 

I guess I'll have to find a place here to sleep and join the others tomorrow somehow...

 

I can't believe this..!

 

Sehun walked into the forest, unenthusiastically, kicking stones on his way, trying to think of happy things to calm his anger.

 

Vivi.

 

Bubble tea.

 

The beach.

 

The gym.

 

Games.

 

Exo - my group.

 

Family.

 

Not noticing that he's been walking all night and now it's morning and the sky doesn't look dark but grey and there's no sun though. He hasn't eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter