End

I don't understand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I don't understand. 

 

              It was all peace and quiet until her first classmate enter the classroom and congratulated her all of sudden. And then it continues as the other too start to congratulate her and it starting to confuse the hell of out Tzuyu. She did won and made their debate team a champion in competition between schools, but that was a month ago and to congratulated her this late, isn't relevant anymore wasn't? She was curious, but too lazy to ask them so she decided to just shrug it off until she received the most painful smack at the back of her head. Tzuyu yelped as her body surged forward because of the impact. Her head quickly snap around and glare at the culprit only to be met by furious Chaeyoung and Dahyun, who looks at her worriedly. 

 

"What the is that for, Chaeyoung?!" Tzuyu growled, glaring at Chaeyoung, who glaring back at her with the same intensity, and soon it turns into glaring contest between the two best friends. If glare could kill, Dahyun is sure the both of them would be dead by now. It was sharper than a samurai. 

 

"That's for betraying me, you ." Chaeyoung spatted. Tzuyu eyebrows rose in shock at Chaeyoung's harsh words and tone. She wouldn't mind if she called her like that in joking way, they always calling each other names anyway but never really meant it. But right now, she was sure Chaeyoung did meant it. Tzuyu rises quickly from her seat, "? Did you just call me , huh midget?" Dahyun watches them in panic and she knows she needs to stop them now before they start to break each other nose. 

 

"Chill, Chaeyoung." Dahyun held Chaeyoung's shoulder to prevent her before could leapt at Tzuyu and strangle the girl to death.

 

"How the can I chill?! She dated Sana knowing how much I like her!" She hissed at Dahyun making the latter cowered a little. Tzuyu frowns when she heard that. "Wait a minute." She said and it earns both of her best friends' attention though Chaeyoung's still glaring when she turns her gaze at her. "Since when did I'm dating someone? And by Sana, do you mean Minatozaki Sana?" Tzuyu asked, feeling confused all of sudden. Chaeyoung scoffed hearing her question, "Nice try, ." She said through her gritted teeth. "It's over now you can stop pretending already." With that Chaeyoung walks to her seat, leaving Tzuyu baffled even more. She looks at her side when she felt a hand touches her shoulder and meeting Dahyun's reassuring smile. "It's okay, give her time. She would be okay soon." Tzuyu nodded her head even though she had no idea on what the is happening. 

 

"But, you are really an though for keeping it from us." Dahyun teasingly said and Tzuyu frowning again.

 

"Keeping what?" She asked, looking really clueless and frustrated. It was Dahyun's turn to frown when she observes Tzuyu's reaction. Her expression was real, Tzuyu didn't fake it. "You're dating Minatozaki Sana." Dahyun trailed quietly as she eyeing Chaeyoung to make sure the latter didn't heard it and end up jumping on Tzuyu from behind.

 

"I did not!" Tzuyu said in frustration, keeping her voice as  low as she could not wanting to gather her classmates' attention especially the furious Chaeyoung, who just two tables away from her. "I never talk to her how could I date her?" Tzuyu said and suddenly it makes sense to Dahyun. They always together at school and never once Tzuyu goes to anywhere without her two best friends. And if one of them has ever get a chance to date Sana, it would Chaeyoung. She has been crushing on the girl for months already even since Sana smiled at her in the hallway and Tzuyu? she dates her books would be makes more sense than date Minatozaki Sana. 

 

"But..." Dahyun pulls her chair to sit following by Tzuyu as she too, grabbing her chair and turns it to Dahyun's table behind her. "She told it herself that she's dating you." 

 

"The fame had take a toll on her finally and makes her crazy." Tzuyu sniggered before cried in pain when she received another smack at the same spot. It was Chaeyoung again. As she remembers the girl was in her seat just now, how the she suddenly standing behind her. "You did not talk about my girl like that." She said, pointing her finger dangerously at Tzuyu. Tzuyu smirks at her, leaning on her chair as she decides to since the anger in Chaeyoung's eyes just now were no longer visible. "As I remember, she is my girl." She said, feeling smug when she saw Chaeyoung's eye twitched. She held her hands up in surrender when Chaeyoung grabs her collar harshly and pulls her up from her seat. "Chill shortie, I'm just kidding okay."

 

They talked about it, about Sana admitting she dated Tzuyu through her instagram post when a boy asking her out on her comment. Soon, it spreading to the entire school since almost everyone in their school were following Sana on instagram. Well, except Tzuyu. She made her instagram account probably just for it to collect dust. She only had one photo on her feed and it was from one year ago. That was the reason why she's the only one who's clueless on what the is happening. But, she knows for sure what is going to happen next. She needs to talk to Minatozaki Sana. 

 

                                    xxx 

 

 "Are you sure you want to confront her?"  Dahyun asked as they eating their lunch in cafeteria. Tzuyu who was so confident about confronting the girl a minute ago isn't sure anymore when almost everyone in cafeteria have their eyes on her as soon as she stepped into the cafeteria. Tzuyu ducks her head and focus on her lunch on the table to avoid the lingering gazes around her.

"Oh god, that's it. I'm quitting my crush on her. I don't know if I can survive this if we ever date. You can take her, Tzuyu." Chaeyoung shuddered at the thought of it. Tzuyu stabs her poor foods as she thinks, hesitating over her decision to confront Sana now. Everyone is for sure would start staring again, killing her confident with their stares when she walks towards Sana. She lifts her gaze and look at where Sana is currently sitting at, eating her lunch like she didn't just dropped a bomb last night and ruined Tzuyu's peaceful life. She inhaled deeply and exhales before getting up from her seat with sudden determination she didn't even know from where it coming from, startling Dahyun and Chaeyoung in the process. 

 

"Are you serious?" Chaeyoung asked, surprised at her friend sudden braveness. Tzuyu nodded her head confidently and with that she walks towards Sana's table. But, the confident gone as fast as it came and leaving Tzuyu froze on her spot when Sana lifts her gaze and looks at her as she finally arrived at their table. , Tzuyu cursed in her mind. No wonder people are going crazy for her. Her eyes alone are mesmerising. 

 

"Hi, Tzuyu!" It was Momo who greets her. Tzuyu didn't greet her back, she was busy looking at Sana who starting to feel uncomfortable under her piercing gaze. She could see panic in her eyes and she dislikes it. It just didn't look pleasant for such beautiful eyes to have that kind of look. Tzuyu blinked at her own thought, what the I just thinking...

 

"Do you need anything, Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked, breaking Tzuyu out of her train of thoughts. 

 

"Ugh, if you guys don't mind..." She brings her hand to her nape and scratch it awkwardly before continue what she's going to say, "Can I borrow my girlfriend for awhile?" Tzuyu said,  pressed the word girlfriend and for it to loud enough for everyone nearby to hear her. She didn't know, but her body stirred in pride when she saw the panic disappears as it changes to surprise instead. 

 

"Sure, why not. Take her as long as you want." Nayeon said, there's amusement in her voice. Tzuyu watched Sana as the latter gets up from her seat, almost stumbled over nothing. So, she isn't the only one who's nervous in this situation. She's sure Sana's hands are also sweating as hell right now and without second thought, she grabs her hand gently as they walk out of the cafeteria with hundred pairs of eyes watching them. If they want a show, she will show them one.

 

                                   xxx

 

"I'm sorry for interrupting your lunch." Tzuyu said as they ascended the stairs, quickly releasing Sana's hand when she realized that she still hold onto it. She bit her bottom lips, confused when she feels the unsatisfying feeling in her chest of not having Sana's hand in hers despite only holding it for the first time and less than ten minutes.

 

"No, I'm the one who owes a lot of apologizes." Sana said quietly as she trails behind Tzuyu. Tzuyu opens the door for Sana and soon they are at the school rooftop. She walks towards the her favorite spot and take a seat. She looks at Sana, the girl still stood still on her spot, eyes wandering around before stopping a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter