you took my breath away

cause you're my flower

Baekhyun felt like his heart stopped beating when Jongdae called him this evening demanding him to meet. Jongdae never called. He has known him for 12 years and the only time they talked on the phone was when Baekhyun found out that his parents were divorcing. He would come to his place ready to drag his lazy out of bed or he would text saying what he needed. So when his phone kept ringing it felt way too serious and he didn't hesitate not even two seconds and went to meet his best friend. He didn't know what could've possibly happened but when he entered the cafe and Jongdae was wearing the widest smile ever, he felt like he could relax. Then, his eyes moved to Jongdae's hands which were holding someone else's. Baekhyun raised his eyes and met the most beautiful man he has ever seen. His curly hair, his eyes, his lips, his nose. 'What the ' was everything Baekhyun could think.

'What's up' Baekhyun approached them. He moved his gaze on the stranger and with the most innocent look he could form said 'Hi pretty'

He could feel Jongdae making a face. 

'Hi Baekhyun. That's my boyfriend, Chanyeol. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, my best friend.'

Oh, crap. Baekhyun started laughing trying to ease the tension. The Chanyeol dude seemed pretty stressed trying to make a good impression. 

' I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable' he said while sitting. He could feel himself blushing because.. wow this was embarassing.

'That's just how he is, you'll get used to it' Jongdae said and made Chanyeol smile. Why is he so pretty goddammit?

'It's fine. Nice to meet you, Baekhyun! Jongdae talks a lot about you" his voice was so deep.

'That's really intriguing because this is the first time i hear about Jongdae having a boyfriend' he says trying to make his pettiness really subtle'

'Shut up idiot' Jongdae said rolling his eyes.

They started talking about everything. University, family, jobs and so on. Chanyeol is.. nice to say at least. He would crack a joke once in a while making the other two laugh and the way he smiled at Dae was let's say full of love. Then Jongdae will return his smile and Baekhyun couldn't stop but feel like he was intruding. The taller was the perfect partner for his best friend and for anyone really so when Baekhyun felt like he couldn't breathe anymore, his mind went blank. 

'I need some fresh air' he said leaving the two alone.

'Are you okay?' Dae aked, worry filling his voice.

"Yeah i'm fine don't worry" Baekhyun whispered, the fear of his voice breaking being too strong. Then he started running back to his home because he wasn't ready to face the truth.