Valentine's Day

Circe

Yong Hwa resigned and reapplied, thus making him work for her still. He and Shin Hye spent their weekends dating, and Yong Hwa finally brought her to his house for her to meet his parents. His parents liked her a lot because Shin Hye had all the qualities they liked in a lady. And Shin Hye also brought him to her parents' house in Jeju so that he could meet her parents, and they liked the young man a lot.

Winter break had come, and Yong Hwa worked everyday for her. Now that February was around the corner, Valentine's day too was waiting. Spending the nice days before the next school year starts in March.

Yong Hwa, one day, visited his bestie to help her arrange some songs that she was composing. He apologized to her a great deal for not being able to perform with her. Younha forgave him, and made him understand that she was not angry.

"You can still perform with me every Saturday nights, and during school presentations," she said with a wink. "Remember, we're a tandem."

Yong Hwa smiled, then told her that he was puzzled as to what to give Shin Hye for Valentine's day. She scoffed and told him that girls usually give chocolates to guys, but he told her that Shin Hye was no ordinary girl, and he wanted to give her something. He wanted to try something out of the ordinary (at least to Korean people).

"Ah, just give her a note and a bouquet of roses," she adviced him.

"I also have to save money to buy candy for her for White Day," he said to her.

*****

Valentine's Day.

He was not good in graphics, so he had a cousin do it for him, bribing him with some chocolates that the girls would give him later that day. Indeed, as he bought a bouquet of fresh flowers with that cousin, his fans in school gave him loads and loads of chocolates. They were expecting to receive candies from him the next month on White Day. Little did they know, Yong Hwa gave all those chocos to his cousin.

Since there were no classes (as it was still winter break), lovers everywhere flocked to places where lovers usually hang out, and the uljjangs received tons and tons of chocolates from female fans.

Yong Hwa went to the store and was surprised to see Shin Hye talking merrily with JYP, who was playing some tunes on another piano.

"Oh, the lover boy is here," the Hallyu star said.

JYP never mentioned anything to them about Jonghun. He never liked his nephew anyway, and he did not care whatever happened to him.

Yong Hwa greeted the star amiably, then went to his ladylove as he presented her with his bouquet of pink roses. She gushed, then told him in confusion that he was supposed to shower her with candies only on White Day, and that he was supposed to give her roses in May.

"So what?" he asked. "I just want to give you some gifts."

Shin Hye blushed as she smelled the beautiful flowers, but her nose hit something hard and sharp. To her surprise, it was a cardboard, and she got it and started to read the note.

  

She nodded at him and told him that she was all his. Then, she gave him a big box of chocolates and her own animated Valentine's day card. She did not write anything because, for her, the image said it all.

"I am gonna keep this in my room," he said. "And for the chocolates, I am not gonna share these with anyone."

"I heard that a lot of fans gave you chocolates," she .

"Are you jealous, my jagiya?" he asked.

"Ani, coz I know that you will only be mine," she said with a wink.

"Ne, and wait for my surprises this year," he said. "My candy on White Day this March, my roses for Rose Day this May, a shower of kisses on Kiss Day this June, some self-written songs for Song Day this September, a lot of Pepero on Pepero Day this November, and a lot of hugs on Hug Day on December."

"Wow, I am excited," she said. "I will wait for that."

JYP was amused while listening to them, so he suggested that the two of them dance while he would play some romantic songs for them. Both of them stood in wonder as the star went to the hearth to gather some ashes, which JYP scattered unto the air afterwards. To Yong Hwa's amazement, the ashes transformed into magical and musical lights. The music boxes in the store began to sing, and the chandeliers began to light up.

"Shall we dance, my princess?" Yong Hwa asked Shin Hye.

She nodded and pulled herself close to him. JYP began to sit down and played the piano. The two young lovers looked at each other in love as they dance.

(Insert song: "Falling" by JYP)

 

 

I think I have fallen in love
Every time I see you, my heart pounds
Starting from some time, my heart got a rush
But now, slowly, it's starting to hurt
 
You don't know how I feel 
So again today, you smile as you approach me
But I can't say anything to you so
I just look at you
 
I’m falling in love as time goes by
I’m falling in love - my feelings are growing
Even without you, all day, I think about you
Right here - what should I do?
 
In your eyes that are looking at me
There aren't any feelings like mine
I endlessly swallow and swallow the words that are rising up
And the more I do that, the greater my feelings get
 
I’m falling in love as time goes by
I’m falling in love - my feelings are growing
Even without you, all day, I think about you
Right here - what should I do?
 
I don't think I can live this way 
As days go by, it gets harder
So if my heart reaches out to you
I hope your heart won't change as well
 
I’m falling in love as time goes by
I’m falling in love - my feelings are growing
Even without you, all day, I think about you
Right here - what should I do?
 
 
♥♥~~END~~♥♥