Pt. 1

Huo-Ls Adventure

Huos adventure started in the home of the notorious Ni. He sat in the kitchen, in between the counter, and some cabinets as he did everyday,. Making any noise he could to get the three girls to notice him, as they were discussing how to get into Exylon Dot. Huo wanted to go to. Huo wanted to see the ones he loved as well. He opened his freezer door making the noises louder, echoing through the house.

 

"What in the hell is that sound" Dani yelled, glaring towards the kitchen. "How am I supposed to know, maybe its possessed or something"  Ni rolled her eyes before looking towards the kitchen as well. "Maybe it's telling you to go get stuff out of it" Yana squealed, beaming like a little kid. Both girls turned to stare at her with blank faces. "O-or maybe its possesed yeah.."

Thirty minutes late the sound was still going and the girls had made no move to investigate. "Oh!  Maybe it was that anti we were talking about yesterday!" "OH HELL NAHH" Ni yelled, jumping up and running to the kitchen. "False alarm guys the freezer door was open". "ing idiots" the anti thought, sitting outside the window, listening to every word they said.

Huo was angry that his window of attention only lasted long enough to close his door. He wanted to go to the Exo concert with the girls, but he was just a fridge. What could a fridge do? He listened intently as the girl picked up their conversation again. "I'm just so ready for this comeback so we can show everyone what relevant is" Yana yelled, earning shouts of joy from the other two girls. "I need to secure my wig guys" Ni said, heading towards the garage for gorilla glue and duck tape. "I got my MAMA robe ready yall, who has the candles? Make sure you secure your wig real good Ni" "I got scented and uncented which one do you want and Its gonna fly off wither way".

 

"Both, any candle burned for EXO smells like legend! Just get one of those retractable leashes, if it tries to fly to Korea without you pull that back real quick".

"OH. MY. GOD I FIGURED OUT A WAY WE CAN GO" Yana screamed, jumping up and down in excitement. "How" Dani snapped, getting tired of Yanas constant screaming. "WIG!" "What about my wig". "Tie it to your house so when it flies it'll take us all with it!"

Huos ears caught the last part of that sentence and hope began to rise from his crisp compartment all the way to his ice maker. Take us all she says? Maybe he would get to see Exo after all! Other appliances buzzed in anticipation as well. The girls continued making plans, deciding on how to get into the gates.

"Do you guys still have the parts of the tickets I sent you" Ni questioned. Dani and Yana both pulled out one third of a ripped up ticket. "Good, we'll have to tape it back together but that'll be fine. Now how are we going to get in the gate". "We can stack on top of eachother and wear a trenchcoat"' Yana suggested, earning a scoff from Dani. "Thats a great idea!" "Wait what? Seriously" Dani really couldn't believe that was the plan.

~~~~

"Why do I have to be on top dammit now I have no where to hide the toaster" Dani whined, kicking her legs and earning exasperated groans from the two girls beneath her. "You think you have a problem? I've got a ing TV under here, it's gonna look like you have some real junk in the trunk" Yana snapped, Ni just giggled stumbling beside her. "I'm so ready to spill the tea!" "Both of you shut up, we're getting close to the gate". When the three stepped into the line Ni, in her giggling antics couldn't just let the opportunity go to waste, she looked at me with dilated eyes, winking. She slowly moved her coffee pot to one arm and raised her free wrist to . Oh no.... The loudest fart noise I'd ever heard erupted out of and it took everything they had not to burst into a fit of giggles, both girls were almost passed out trying to stop from laughing. "Oh you MOTHER-"

~~~~

Huo knew as soon as he saw the girls carrying other appliances to the concert he had to go as well. About twenty minutes after they left he set his plan into action.

 

He knew he'd have to break that horrible thing they plugged into his backside if he wanted to go anywhere. So he slowly began to turn his bulky body, placing his left corner in front of his right. He was already tired but he needed to do this for Exo, he needed to do this for his self as well. He did the same slowly inching his other side around. THis side was a little harder as the pressure of the chain used to keep him there was pulling tight, he ignored the pain and braved forwards. The next step was even slower, causing Huo to shake from the resistance the thin wire was creating. The next step was only half was done when his restraint broke, almost sending Huo onto his face. He was free!

His freezer door opened to reveal a  lightstick and a banner that read "We are One!' He dawned the banner, sticking it on his forhead and grabbing his lightstick. One corner in front of the other he set out on his journey literally running anyone to terrified to move out of his way over in his haste to get to the concert.

People scrambled away from the giant fridge, and who wouldnt?  I mean Cmon you just don't see a fridge barreling through the streets waving a stick around everyday. 

Screaming and sirens followed Huo everywhere but the fridge had no care in the world for human feelings. Except for his owners of course, she always talked to him when she acted funny. The concert was was only thirty five minutes in when Huo finally arrived.

"What the-'. Bam! One guard was shut up in the fridge. "Nice prank but you can't co-" Bam! a second now joined him. Huo didn't have time to waste. He lumbered into the concert area and the croud parted like the red sea. He saw his owner, and the two girls standing front and center waving their appliances around happily, except for Yana who was having a bit of a problem lifting the TV over her head. He lumbered through the croud of fanboys and girls arriving to stand right behind his owner happily raising his lightstick and waving. He didnt care that the girls, who had already gotten wierd looks from the boys for waving kitchen appliances, were now openly staring with dropped jaws,  as was everyone else around him.  He had made it He thought nothing could ruin his happiness until....