When It All Started

Rewritten Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2010 was when it all started.

 

Victoria was once again a guest in Star King. 

As the leader of her group, Victoria embodied her role and even made herself comfortable with the thought that she had just been a mother of four more teenagers. At the age of 23, she knew her responsibility as the leader of her lovely, little pack. One of it is to make sure that she can make their seniors aware that f(x) exists, especially that they were still considered new in the industry. They worked their best to debut. So as a leader, she tried to maintain her cheerfulness and enthusiasm. Greeting everyone while introducing the group, “annyeonghaseyo f(x) leader, Victoria-imnida.”

 

Even bowing more than ninety degrees. 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo f(x) leader, Victoria-imnida.”

 

It had been exhausting. And sometimes, her chirpy facade wanted to leave her. But when she really did want to let go of the mask, some thoughts tried to rationalize. 

 

When she felt the need to put away her facade, sudden images of her hardships, as well as that of her daughters’ resurfaces. 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo f(x) leader, Victoria-imnida.”

 

The thought that they practically trained their asses off to be where they are right now always appeared in her mind. So thinking about it, why should a minor setback like exhaustion destroy the group?

 

“Get over it, Victoria,” she reprimanded herself as always. 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo f(x) leader, Victoria-imnida.”

 

But then, there were really tough times. And as much as she don’t want to let her little facade slip away — “Don’t even think about it,” she hushed herself, predicting where her trail of thoughts were headed. In fact, she urged herself to discontinue whatever it is  her brain is about to conceive. 

 

But she is exhausted. She hated it when she’s ask to do aegyo. The cutesy things. 

 

“Ugh,” she wanted to utter that as she shuddered inside. But she does it anyway.

 

She kept saying to herself, “it’s for the group.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo f(x) leader, Victoria-imnida.”

 

She hated i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter