001: First Time

Melt My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Jeno worst day of his life. The sun is up and the light was hitting on the sleeping boy face. Jeno groaned and stirred trying to hide his face from the light. Before he manage to go back to sleep again, something clicked in him making him jerked up from the bed. He frantically search for his phone which was laying on the floor. He took it just to see that the phone was dead. "!" He cursed when he realised he forgot to charge his phone last night. He took a glance to the clock and it was 8:15am. Jeno's eye become twice as big when he realised he was late for his class. He ran to the bathroom and tried to brush his teeth and wash his face as fast as he could. He just took whatever hoodie and a black jeans he had in the closet and almost trip himself when he was trying to put on his jeans hurrily. Then he dashed outside from his house just to come back because he forgot to lock his door then run back to his college which was 10 minutes away from his house. He blame himself for going to the party last night and got home wasted. He made a mental note for himself to not go to any party on Sunday night. Throughout the way jeno keep on cursing for like 100th time while he was running for his dear life. Usually Jeno wouldn't mind skipping few classes but he has been skipping many times that the lecturer had threaten him that if he skip one more class, he will be banned from the class for this semester. He would't want to risk that. Jeno tripped on something and almost fall flat on his face. Thankfully his feet was fast and able to stop himself but he may have sprained his left ankle now. He didn't care and just run with the pain. He arrived safely to his college and when straight to his class. The lecturer was busy teaching the students but stop abruptly when the door was open harshly and there stood a boy who was breathing and panting so hard. "Lee Jeno. You are 45 minutes late for my class. I was quite surprised that you actually decided to show up but you are still late so stay for a while and meet me after class" said Mr. Kim sternly. Jeno just weakly nodded and sit anywhere that was empty. He was so tired he felt like 70% of his energy has lefted him. Lets not forget about his sprained ankle which keep on hurting like hell. It hasn't been half a day but he still has a long time before the day is off. Jeno once again for sure, it was one of his worst day in life.

 

Thankfully Jeno second class is at afternoon but he still need to face Mr. Kim after class end. After everyone leave,  Jeno went straight up to the front and face Mr. Kim. "So Lee Jeno, do you have a valid reason as to why are you late to my class?" said Mr. Kim with his eyebrow raised. Jeno was contemplating whether to lie or not but decided it was best just to be honest. Jeno sighed and look down "I overslept... again. I'm really sorry". Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter