It's you

Best girlfriend in the world

 

It was raining outside Lee's house, the heavy drops falling noisily against the window of the family's eldest daughter's bedroom.

Lana Del Rey was playing loudly in the bedroom, two girls lying on the single bed in the small bedroom. Lee Kaeun was talking to someone on the cell phone, whatever movie they were watching minutes ago was completely forgotten by the older one.

There was a pink cushion on her lap, where a possessed, attacked and annoyed Miyawaki Sakura was resting her head, her hair messed up because of the warmth she had received moments before.

The younger girl tried to stretch to see the screen of the cell phone, feeling completely annoyed when the older woman took the phone out of her eyes, which was laughing softly, “What a curiosity, huh, Sakura.” Lee commented, as the younger snorted and focused again on the movie that was broadcast on the television with a sulky face.

Half an hour later, utterly lost in the shots and shouting of the film that she made no effort to understand, Sakura set the television on the mute, turned out the lights, and lay down on the corner of the bed, facing the wall, her eyes wide open as he stared at the peeling white dye there. She was not sleepy, but she also did not want to see that movie that did not understand what was happening.

A few minutes later she did not hear the loud music. She supposed the older one had hung up, and thanked her mentally for it.

“Sakura-ah, are you asleep?” Kaeun asked in a sweet tone, running her fingers through her hair.

“No.” Sakura snapped irritably, pulling her hair out of the other's reach, “But I'm already sleeping, do not worry.”

Kaeun chuckled, wrapping her arms around Sakura's waist and resting her chin on the other's shoulder, “What happened?” Lee asked again in the same quiet, sweet tone. She left a kiss on the back of her neck, causing the Japanese to shiver.

At that moment, Sakura forgot the reason to be angry with her girlfriend, smiled and turned to face her. She cringed against Kaeun's chest, not before leaving an affectionate kiss on the cheek of the black-haired one. She stuck her nose in the gray sweater Kaeun wore, feeling that scent of chamomile that was always impregnated in Lee's pajamas, because of the tea she drank every night.

“I love your scent.” Sakura commented softly, in a sly tone, and felt the other laugh. “And I love your laughter, too.”

“Do you love me, Sakura-ah?”

Sakura did not respond, only lingered for a few minutes there, listening to the older woman's calm heart and feeling her warm breath hit her forehead.

Suddenly in silence, she murmured, “You're the best girlfriend in the world, Kaeun-san.”

And although the other did not respond, she knew that Kaeun had heard her, because her heart gave a slight acceleration.

“I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world.” The younger one started off with a sharp laugh from the older one, “She's the greatest animal rights advocate in the world, and she's the prettiest smile in the universe.” Sakura said those things smiling.

“What a fool, my girlfriend.” Kaeun said, with a smile as silly as Sakura's, “How can I be the best girlfriend in the world if you've been in that position since...” She pretended to think, her hand on her chin in a cute way, “Since you started to date me?”

Sakura stepped away from Kaeun and began to watch her, Lee Kaeun was beautiful the moment she woke up with her face swollen and with a terrible breath, just as she was beautiful in makeup. It was incredible how her beauty remained even on a Friday night when she was tired of her appointments.

"You are beautiful." The Japanese said, putting her hand on the other's face. And he saw that eyesmile he loved so much, Sakura's heart was melted, “Like, you're so ing beautiful, Kaeun. So beautiful, dammit, I really want to kiss you.”

Kaeun knew the shyness of her girlfriend and found it beautiful and fluffy when she saw her cheeks turn red and she lowered her head, “I love you very much,  my Sakura.” She replied, coming closer to give her a soft kiss.

To Kaeun, Sakura was the most complete human being that could exist for her in every history of the world.

When the kiss was over, they both had the same thought as the best girlfriend in the world, that is, of the galaxy.