you like a girl??

Strangers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, My name is Sera Jones. From what i can remember my life was always a mess. I had a big sister who was a genius and who a lot people admired. Well the total opposite of me. My love life is worse.  
I loved a guy who hated me. This was when i discovered the feeling of obsession and possession. He treated me badly. But i would have given him everything. Everything was going fine until he fell in love with my bestfriend, Leely. This made me insecure about myself. I started comparing myself with my bestfriend. I saw myself as fat and ugly. I hated my bestfriend but acted as if i liked her a lot just because i didn't want to be alone. But we fought a lot and in the end she found another bestfriend who i didn't like at all.

In my memories that time her face was blurred. I was more interested in getting my bestfriend back that becoming friend with that new girl which was what Leely wanted. People seeing us on the outside would have said we were 3 good friends which weren't the case at all. But we went on an outing one day that was when i've got to know her. She was named clara. I never knew that she would have played an important role in my life. That day we became friends. I started to know her and liked her.

The three of us became inseparable. People were calling us the three musketeers. And well all seemed to be perfect my grades started getting better too. I was the first in my class everytime. Leely got a boyfriend too which left my first love heartbro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter