Was This Kid Mental?!

My PenPal Is A Korean Idol....?

I didn't know how to logically respond to Kevin. I mean, he was so.....posiitve. I stayed up all night thinking of what to say, coming up with nothing. The next day in foreign language class, we had to read the letters between us so far. I think my teacher thinks I'm a biting anti-social girl who'll end up killing everyone in the state of New York and then kill poor little Kevin. A few classic s snickered at Kevin's letter and one raised his hand.

"Uh yeah, is that kid like gay?" he asked. I glared at him and he and his little group shut up. I myself didn't know what was up with Kevin, but the guy had a point. He did seem a little gay, but I don't judge. Wait.....I do judge. When we finished reading, we had to write back.

Dear Kevin,

It's really not a pleasure to meet you, but I'll keep writing.

You seem like a happy, positive camper.....

"And a little gay...." I thought.

Anyway, I'm totally opposite from you. I'm a harsh, biting anti-social girl who will massacre all the people in New York. My home is an apartment where I live with my dad who works all the time since.....that's none of your business. It's cool that your uncle sings opera in Germany, even though you spelled it wrong. How's life in Korea? I always wanted to visit there. Then again, I want to go to a mental asylum too, but I belong there so whatever.

I chuckled at my dark humor. No one ever gets it.

Honestly, life in New York isn't all cracked up to be. Only like 5% of the people are "rich" the rest are middle-class except for 10% and the subways are pretty gross, but the rats are kinda cute. Don't think I'm being nice because I feel like it, it's because I have to. Please write back soon.

I looked at the letter some more and thought "Why would I want him to write back?"

Please write back soon   Don't write back at all. Only if you want to.

Sincerely (you know that's a lie),

___________

I smiled at my harshness. This will have to make him scared of me, unfortunately, Honey didn't think so.

"Do you want him to think it's his fault you're so mean?" she yelled at me.

"Well then I should say it's not, I'm just always mean." I sighed. Some people don't under-

"Damn it!" I heard myself shout as I tripped over some kids textbook and fell on my face, making the whole hall laugh.

"See _____? That's karma." she sang.


"Oh look he wrote back...." I muttered when I took his pink envelope out from the mailbox one week later.

Omo, _______! You wrote back! :D

I don't think you're that mean, in fact I don't think you're mean at all. And I'll say this, it's more than a pleasure to meet you ^3^

I cringed at his ongoing happiness. It was making me really sick.

Anyway, life in Korea is fun! I live in a dorm with DongHo and our hyung Eli. Eli always buys Red Bull and drinks it all in three days, but me and DongHo never touch it because Eli would kill us.

Why visit a mental asylum?! D: or say that you belong there? I think you're absolutely lovely! :3 And rats are cute to you? I think rats are creepy. Those eyes, the teeth....

I imagined him in New York on a subway having an absolute heartattack when he saw that the subways have like three rats each. We even rate them on how gross they are.

One day, I'll be in New York soon! :DDDD Maybe I can see you! I'll be there with DongHo, Eli hyung, KiSeop and SooHyun hyung, and AJ and Hoon hyungs. I hope to see you when we visit! ^3^

<3 Kevin

At least he's not scared, but for him to visit?!  Then I'm sure I'll massacre the people in New York. Not only that, he sent another picture of himself and the other with the other guys.

 

 

 

Oh he also had a post script....

P.S. On the picture of me and the guys, the order is: AJ, Eli, Hoon. SooHyun, ME! :D, KiSeop, and DongHo.

He also left his phone number. Was this kid freakin mental?!