Love Scenario

JERK!

Ouch!

There was a moment of silence after the two souls collided. Sana immediately squat down to pick up her books that was strewn on the floor while the guy in front of her stood rooted on the ground. In her head, she couldn’t believe that he isn’t even helping her pick up the things when he was the one who causes the mess. She was just about to give the guy an earful but her intention has gone to waste the moment their eyes met.

Sana couldn’t believe he is staring at her like as though he was disappointed to see her and she doesn’t even know why he has hated her so much since high school. He stared hard at her before his evil iconic smirk appeared on his face. Sana will not continue to feel tormented and walk away before he could say anything.

She recalled that during the last year of high school, he left for the states. That was just about 2 years ago. She wondered why he is back in Korea? She immediately hastens her steps to the north cafeteria to meet her girls as her thoughts linger about him.

Hanbin wasn’t sure what to feel. He was annoyed when he saw her getting more beautiful. From a distance he could see that she was making her way to somewhere and wasn’t even looking up. He purposely walks towards her until they ended up colliding. He initially planned to help her but when he saw her tucked her hair behind her ears before picking up her books, he couldn’t believe how beautiful she has gotten. As his mind wonders about her, his eyes look as if he was ready to tear her down.

Hanbin actually felt hurt when he saw the look she has when their eyes finally met. To him she looks disgusted and upset that their paths crossed. He couldn’t even form a proper sentence before Sana walked away.

CYG: Unnie, you are finally here!

Sana sat down as her mind still thinks about the guy she just met. Before she could even continue her to think, Jeongyeon and Nayeon quickly walks up to her and shook her shoulders.

NY: Sana ah…. Do you know who just enrolled in this school?

JYG: You wouldn’t believe it….

SN: Its that evil Kim Hanbin!

NY/JYG: You knew?

SN: Well, how lucky can I get? We actually bumped into each other just now.

JHO: Do you think he has changed?

SN: I doubt so… He actually smirked when I had to pick up my books on the floor.

MN: Honestly, I don’t understand the hatred he has towards you. You didn’t even do anything towards him. I really don’t understand.

Sana looks like she was about to cry. She too didn’t understand the reason he was always mean to her.

DHY: I am sorry. I am really sorry. On behalf of my cousin, I am truly sorry.

SN: It is not your fault Dahyun. (She tried comforting the girl.)

NY: But Dahyun ah, did you know he was back?

DHY: I have absolutely no idea what so ever.

TZ: You shouldn’t give a damn on this people. Don’t waste your energy on such people. It aint good for your health and beauty.

Sana just shrugged off the discomfort and finally finishes her lunch.

Oh No! Oh Hi!

As Sana, Jihyo and Mina headed for Critical Writing tutorial, they could hear the buzzing of their classmates who seems a tad too excited. When the girls entered the class, they couldn’t believe that Hanbin and another guy were already seated in the room.

Sana dread this day. The girls immediately make their way towards Junmyeon and Sehun. Jihyo sat herself beside her boyfriend and he gave her the sweetest kiss on her cheeks. Sana and Mina quickly sat themselves and Sehun decided to sit beside Mina.

SHO: Why do you girls look so shocked?

JHO: Let’s just say we don’t really like the 2 new student who is taking this module.

The lecturer stepped in a couple minutes later and introduced the two new students taking the module. He also explained that the two needed a lot of help and guidance to complete the module. Apparently Hanbin decided to join the university after he came back form the states. His dad finally completed some work there. The other guy who appeared intimidating was called Jiwon. It seems that he transferred from a local university to JYG UNIVERSITY of the Arts for personal reasons.

Hanbin didn’t look like he is in a good mood. He wasn’t happy to look at Sana and she personally thought this is the worst arrangement ever. The irritating part was Mina, the top student was assigned to be their buddies. When class ended, Mina had to stay behind. Normally she is inseparable from her girlfriends but knowing the situation, she is more than willing to leave Sana out of this ridiculous arrangement.

MN: Hi Hanbin and Jiwon, I am Myoui Mina. You can call me Mina.

BB: I prefer to be called Bobby.

MN: Noted…

BI: Hi Mina… remember me.

MN: I do but I wish I did not. (She answered honestly surprising both guys.) Come on, lets get going. I will bring you to the admin office to settle your module credits. Then I will be bringing you guys to the library so that you can check out the text books and reading materials. You can actually print the notes from your online blackboard. (She briefed them quickly.)

BI: You know what, I think I’m giving the school tour a miss. Besides, I think that Bobby will update me right, don’t you?

BB: Seriously man???

BI: Come on!

BB: Fine… You owe me one.

MN: So, it is settled then, Bobby shall we make a move now?

BB: Sure Mina-sshi.

MN: You don’t have to be so formal with me. Just call me Mina.

As they walked towards the admin office, Bobby initiated small talks.

BB: Top student? You must be very studious.

MN: Me??? Well I try. (She answered softly.) How about you? Mind telling me why you transferred here?

BB: To be with someone. (He answered truthfully.)

MN: Girlfriend? (She curiously asked.)

BB: Ani… one day I hope she would be. (He smiles silly as he answered her.)

MN: She is a lucky girl. I hope she knows and appreciate your attention and interest in her.

BB: I hope so too… (He blushes as he scratches his head.) How about you, are you attached?

MN: Sadly no… I think love is over rated. But ironically, I still am a hopeless romantic. (She whines.)

BB: I am hopeless romantic too… (He confesses.)

MN: That makes us both similar. Well, Bobby… I hope she really see the effort you are putting in for her.

As Bobby was filling up a couple of forms, Mina can’t help but stare at him. He seems so familiar but she just couldn’t put a finger to it.

MN: How long have you known Hanbin? (She asked as she wondered how these 2 guys of very different personality could be good friends.)

BB: Since we were born. Our families are friends. We even studied together.

MN: You studied together?

BB: Uhuh…

Mina was curious but before she could probe, she has to answer Sehun’s call.

“Arraso… It is okay. I can make my way home. You should leave first. I still have things to do”

BB: Boyfriend? (He asked.)

MN: I told you I am not in a relationship. My good friend just called to say he has to leave first and that he couldn’t send me home.

BB: I could you drop you home later.

MN: That is a nice offer but its okay. I could always take the subway home. Come let’s go… I’ll bring you to the library.

Bobby became very quiet. In his heart, he was very disappointed that Mina doesn’t recognize him. However, seeing how she is still the kind and soft-spoken Mina, he is excited to see her more often. After finding the readings for him, they finally sat at the corner of the library. They sat close beside each other. As Mina placed a post-it label on the chapters he needs to focus, Bobby was just inhaling the smell of Myoui Mina. Mina finds it weird that Bobby was smiling to himself. She pokes his cheek gently and laughs softly at his reaction. Bobby blushed really red.

MN: Dreaming of your dream girl huh…

BB: Yup… sorry… I should pay attention to what you were saying.

MN: Okay… you must have been loaded with too much information. Tell me more about her… (She eyes him curiously.)

BB: Well…. She is soft-spoken. She has a beautiful smile. She is kind….

MN: Well Bobby… come on spill some details!

BB: She is a talented dancer…

Mina didn’t realize that she held his hand suddenly.

MN: OMG!!! I probably might know her. I am doing ballet… I may have seen this girl of yours at the dance studio. Tell me more…

BB: I will one of these days…

My Worst, My Bad

It has been close to 2 months since Hanbin joined this university. He usually hangs out at sits around at the campus Starbucks. He wondered if Sana even comes here. His smiles vanish when he saw her with a guy. It looks like they are friends but he can’t really tell. His heart was on fire when he saw him touching her hair. He almost cursed out loud. He couldn’t stand the sight and immediately stormed off the café.

At the corner of her eyes, she saw him. She felt that he must be angry that they are even sharing common spaces now. She doesn’t even know what she has done for him to hate her so much. She pretended she didn’t see him in order to not piss him off. Her existence somehow turns him off, or at least that is what she assumed.

The following day, while the girls were having lunch, Bobby and Hanbin sat nearby. All Bobby wants is to be close to Mina all day. All Hanbin wants is for Sana to not have any contact with any man. Mina smiles as her eyes met with Bobby. She waved her hand at him before resuming her lunch.

BI: Have she recognized you?

BB: Nope…I think she will soon enough…

BI: Why her? She is such a nerd.

BB: A beautiful nerd to me.

BI: OMG… You make me want to puke…

BB: Bin ah… why?

BI: Why what?

BB: Why do you want to make Sana miserable? What has she done to you?

BI: She… She…. She thinks I am invisible and I hate that.

BB: Bin… what you are doing will hurt her …

BI: Oh, come on… stop lecturing me…. When you have won Myoui Mina’s heart… I may consider your advice. (He arrogantly replied.)

BB: Suit yourself man…

Before he could finish his meal, he was annoyed when a group of guys join the girls at the table. He could see one of the guys is dating Jihyo. He recognized his cousin Dahyun who is with a guy called Baek. Dahyun who happen to see him just gave an awkward smile before looking away. He couldn’t recognize the other guy other than Junmyeon, Sehun and Baek.

Hanbin’s heartbeat started to beat very fast. His palms began to get sweaty and his breathing started to become shallow.

BB: Are you getting a panic attack?

BI: I’ll make my way to the music studio first. Maybe I can calm down there.

BB: Text me if you need me.

Hanbin nodded. He was thankful that there wasn’t anyone in the studio. He crouched down and he slowly counted his breathing in the darkness. However, the one thing that he hopes didn’t happen actually did.

For the second time in his life, Sana saw him at his worst. The first was at the gym in high school. He felt so embarrassed and ashamed to be discovered in his panic attack state. He remembered how much he screamed at her that she broke down and cry. He is known to be a school kingka. Her seeing him in such a state is the biggest insult to him.

And today once again, she saw him in that state. Once again…he shouted at her.

BI: Get the hell out!!!

SN: Excused me… who are you to shout at me? (Sana has had enough. She will not tolerate his attitude.)

BI: I said get out. I need this room. (He warned her as he breaks into cold sweat.)

Sana could sense something was not right. However, she doesn’t want to appear intimidated.

SN: I have booked this room. You should be the one to get out.

BI: Stop being selfish you idiot…

SN: No… you get out … (Sana stood her ground.)

Hanbin stood up in front of her.

BI: You! How dare you! (He tried to raise his voice.)

Sana immediately knew something was wrong when she saw him turning very pale and hyperventilating.

SN: You are having a panic attack! (She finally understood what was going on.)

BI: Shut up…get out. (He responded fierily before crouching at the corner of the studio.)

Sana felt bad for quarrelling him. She approached him. She squats down as she checks on him. She placed her palm on his forehead and was surprised at how cold it is. His respiratory rate was doubled and he was breaking into sweats. Without hesitating, she uses the sleeves of her top and wipe his sweat away. He tried to push her hands away but Sana was adamant to help him. She quickly reached for a bottle of water in her bag. She sat beside him and encouraged him to breathe deeply. Although he looks at her in annoyance, he did what she asked him too. Sana continued to count for him so that he could pace his breathing and stopped when his head landed on her shoulder. She wanted to move away but Hanbin reached for her hand.

BI: Lets stay like this for a while. I just need to rest for a while.

Sana do not want to agree to his request but she did for his sake. She could hear his breathing as he fell into slumber. She took out her phone and texted Mina to look for Bobby. She reaches for his cheeks and began to use the palm of her hand to warm his cheek. In the studio, all she could do was think back about how she ran away when she saw him in this state a couple years back.

“Is this why he hated me?”

She felt sorry for him. Has she really misunderstood him all these whiles. But his attitude was something that bothered her. She finally was glad to see Mina and Bobby entering the studio. Sana gestured them to not be so loud.

SN: Shhh…. Softly… he just fell asleep.

BB: He has another panic attack, I assume.

SN: You know about his panic attack.

BB: Yes… I have been helping him since high school.

Mina suddenly remembered that Bobby did say he studied together with Hanbin. If they were in the same high school, shouldn’t Mina recognize him too?

SN: Mina ya… why are you looking at Bobby like that?

Bobby knew, certain things already clicked in Mina’s head. She is a smart, she will figure out sooner than later. He carried him on his back.

BB: Mina, can you help me carry my bag for me. And Sana sshi can you help carry Hanbin’s bag?

Mina and Sana nodded. Bobby instructed Mina to find his car keys in his bag and she did. She was a little shock to see his keys attached to a small penguin figurine. Her mind grew more curious at the guy in front of her.

Sana sat at the back of Bobby’s car with Hanbin’s head on her lap. She was worried for Hanbin. She his hair softly and stare at the poor guy. Mina on the other hand was at the passenger seat. Bobby knew somethings were affecting her.

BB: Mina… Gwencana?

MN: Erm… (She answered curtly.)

Bobby wondered if she already has figured out who he is. He wondered if she wouldn’t want to be friends with him any longer. He could sense that Mina doesn’t even want to look at him in the eye. When they reached Bobby’s apartment, they help Hanbin settled in his room. The girls found out that they are staying in the same apartment. Sana thought that Hanbin stays with his family but apparently not.

SN: Can I have a bowl of warm water and a clean towel?

BB: Why? What for?

SN: Hanbin is breaking into cold sweats. I just want to warm him up a little.

BB: Sure… hold on. (Bobby was preparing the things Sana asked for when he noticed Mina was looking through his book on the shelf.)

He approached Mina after giving Sana what she needed. He immediately stopped her from opening a book. It was their high school year book. Bobby took the book away from him. Mina couldn’t help but wondered at his reaction.

MN: Why did you snatch away the book from me?

BB: Ani… there is nothing interesting in here.

MN: After finding out we attended the same high school, you still dare say there is nothing interesting? (Mina answered him but this time in a serious and annoyed tone.)

BB: Mianhe…

MN: I don’t want an apology. I want to know if you already know who I am all this while. (She asked straightforwardly.)

Bobby didn’t know how he should respond. He eventually did what Hanbin likes to do, pretend to be nonchalant.

BB: Nope, I don’t know you. I would have remembered you if you were pretty enough in high school.

Mina now could see why he is friends with Hanbin. They are similar like that. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Her eyes turning red. They were both staring at each other intensely. Sana’s coughed relief the tension a little.

MN: You done? (Mina asked Sana and she nodded.) Let’s leave then.

SN: But…

MN: What else? (Mina questioned Sana.)

SN: Ermmmm nothing…. Let’s leave. (Sana agreed after seeing the change in Mina)

Mina turned to Bobby and finally drew the line.

MN: Bobby sshi… We will take our leave now.

Her words kind of hurts. She started talking to him formally. As the girls make their way to the door, Bobby reached out for her hand but she instinctively pulled it away from him. Bobby watches the girls entered the elevator before he finally slams the door to his apartment.

First of all, he can’t believe he turned into a jerk and hurt Mina’s feeling. He was worried she would find out who he was if she opens the book. He slumps into the sofa. He immediately texted her to apologize but she blue ticked him. He knew it was too late. The damage has been done.

I am sorry. Sorry… I am Not

The following week, during tutorial, the atmosphere seems cold. Hanbin avoided Sana and Mina avoided Bobby. It was awkwardly strange. However, one thing is for sure, Hanbin’s gaze towards Sana was much softer and gentler. Sana occasionally catches him staring at him lovingly.

Sadly, for Bobby, Mina no longer smiles at him. He tried approaching her using school work as an excuse and she actually got another classmate to help him before turning him down. Bobby knew he screwed up. He actually felt so jealous when he saw Mina leaning her head on Sehun’s shoulder.

Sana was a little surprised to see Hanbin in her studio. She remembered she booked the room.

SN: Are you having another panic attack? (She probed.)

BI: No silly! I came to warn you! (He stuttered a little while trying to intimidate Sana.)

The girl just smiled seeing him so vulnerable.

SN: Shouldn’t you be kinder to me? I tried my best to help you.

BI: I didn’t ask for your help.

SN: You sure?

BI: A 100% sure. (He tried denying it.)

SN: Should I remind you who……

Hanbin didn’t give her a chance to finish her sentence before he pulls her into a kiss. Initially she tried pushing him away but he grabs her hand and held on to it. Sana eventually stopped resisting and when he let her hand go, she circles her arm around his neck. When they finally pull away from each other, Hanbin sprinted off. Sana wondered what that was about. She couldn’t believe she responded to his kiss. What was she thinking? How could he kiss her? Worst of all…. She couldn’t believe she likes it.

Mina was seated at the corner of the library writing notes and studying when her peace was disturbed. Bobby had appeared out of the blue and take a seat opposite her. She couldn’t believe what she is seeing.

MN: There are many other seats, why do you have to seat here? (She whispered to him.)

BB: There is no name to this seat so technically I can seat here as I want.

MN: Fine… technically I can move somewhere else… so I will. (She retorted and starts packing.)

Bobby stood up and stop her from packing.

BB: Mianhe… I didn’t mean it that way.

Mina pushes his hands away. She refuses to listen to his words. Bobby once again held on to her hand. Mina just pushes her way through and grabs on to her things and left. Bobby followed her. Outside the library, Mina bumped into Sehun. She quickly held on to Sehun’s arm and Bobby was disappointed to see her walking away with another guy.

In the car, Sehun could sense the tension in Mina.

SH: Ya... what is wrong with you?

MN: Hmmm nothing.

SH: What ever you say cupcake!

Mina smiles at the endearment.

MN: Thanks for sending me home.

SH: No problem… besides, its on the way. I am on the way to fetch Kai. We have a date tonight.

Mina smiled at her buddy. She has always envied Kai and Sehun’s relationship. The two are so kind and romantic to each other. While Kai is the more masculine one, he is very sensitive to Sehun’s needs. Mina always hope that one day if she falls in love, it would be someone like Kai or Sehun.

It has been a week since Mina saw Bobby. She wondered if he is okay. She kept some notes for him as requested by the professor but haven’t had the opportunity to pass it to him.

MN: Hanbin sshi….

BI: Whaddup!

MN: Can you pass these notes to Bobby? He will need it for the semester test next week.

BI: Why don’t you pass it to him yourself. (He answered and smirked at Mina.)

MN: Well first of all, aren’t you guys staying at the same apartment. Why don’t you be a good friend and pass it to him.

BI: I may be his good friend but you are the person he knows the longest. Shouldn’t you be the one to pass it to him.

MN: I am? (She questioned Hanbin.)

Hanbin almost smacked himself. He shouldn’t have said that. Bobby will kill him.

MN: Hello… earth to Hanbin!!!

BI: I can bring you to him but no I will not pass anything to him.

SN: Why are you bullying my friend? (Sana interrupted the conversation.)

BI: I wasn’t. (He denied as he avoids looking at Sana in the eye.)

SN: Mina yah… lets go. We shouldn’t entertain him. (Sana said as she pulls Mina away.)

BI: Mina sshi… aren’t you going to visit Bobby?

MN: Why should I?

BI: He is sick. He has been in a bad condition lately.

MN: I am sure he has to see the doctor and not me.

BI: But he hates the doctor.

MN: He hates me too. So technically me visiting him is of no help.

Mina shoved the stack of notes to Hanbin before walking away with Sana.

Back in his apartment, Hanbin gave the notes to Bobby.

BB: Well keeping notes for me. That’s a first. Thanks buddy!

BI: It wasn’t me. It was Mina.

BB: Oh…. She kept it for me. (He smiles at her thoughtfulness.)

BI: Don’t be too happy, the professor asks her to. She refuses to hand it to you personally and force me to do it.

BB: Oh… okay… Bin ah… why are you on the edge lately? Did something happen between you and Sana? (He asked genuinely as he observes his friend.)

BI: Of course, nothing. Why do you ask?

BB: Well… its seems like you are more nervous than usual and a little more smiley too.

BI: What nonsense! I am going to take a shower. (He exclaims before turning to his room.)

Bobby was on his bed as he read the notes that Mina passed to him. He was thankful that she labelled and written notes on the different pages. He decided to give her a call. Mina who was reading was startled by his call. She thought for a couple of second before finally answering the call.

MN: Anyonghaseyo…

BB: Anyong… Mina sshi…

MN: Neh… Are you feeling better? I heard you were ill.

BB: I am…Still under the weather.

MN: Oh… I hope you get well soon.

It was a momentary silence until he thanked her.

BB: Thank you for the notes.

MN: No worried. Dr Im asked me to keep it for you.

BB: Ah... but still you helped to label and make notes for me.

MN: Emm…

BB: Mina sshi… I actually don’t understand chapter 8 and 9 that well. When I get better can we go through the chapter in the library.

MN: It has been a week, why aren’t you getting any better? Have you not been to the doctor?

BB: I have… Its just that I don’t like taking medicines.

MN: How are you going to get better then?

BB: You sound worried for me.

MN: Ani... I ... I am not. (She nervously responds.)

BB: Its okay… Hearing your voice is enough. At least I know you are not angry at me any longer.

MN: Who said so?

BB: You still are… (He asked despondently.)

Mina felt bad hearing him that way.

MN: You better get some rest.

Bobby felt upset when she hangs up the phone. He loves hearing her voice.

The Dream and The Reality

Bobby was only 8 when he was bullied. In order to get along and fit in with the bunch of ungrateful morons, he appeared to be like a brat until a beautiful girl told him off.

“Jiwon ah, why are you so mean now?”

“Ani... aren’t I handsome now? Don’t you like me like this?”

“I don’t. If you change the way you look and behave just to fit in, then I don’t want to like you any longer.”

“I thought you would like me better now because I look stronger and look like I can protect you. I have even more friends now.”

“Shiro…I hate selfish people.”

“Well fine… I hate you too. Who wants to be friends with a nerd like you.”

“Ara… I will disappear from you soon”

Little did Jiwon knew that Mina was about to return to Japan soon. When Jiwon found out that Mina has left school, he was devastated. But GOD gave him a second chance. When Mina returned and joined high school, he was ecstatic but he was disappointed to discover that she doesn’t recognize him. Although he was no longer dapper and stylish, he wondered why Mina didn’t recognize him. The only thing he never realized was that Mina doesn’t even give him a second look because of the way Hanbin treated Sana.

Jiwon tried many ways to be romantic. He leaves her flowers at her locker. He wrote her poetry and sent her cards. Occasionally he would leave cookies at her table in class. And every time Mina received those little precious thought of his, he loved seeing her smile. He knew she loves those gifts. However, Jiwon doesn’t have the guts to approach her at all in school.

After that he wanted to enter JYG University of The Arts but alas he decided to follow his parents to New York for 2 years. He only returned to Korea when Hanbin told him about his similar intention too. When they first returned, Hanbin and Jiwon decided to get an apartment. It wasn’t difficult because they could afford it but they weren’t sure where to continue school. After about 2 months back, Hanbin received news that Sana and Mina attends JYGU. They both decided to enrol in the institution. While Jiwon’s intention were clear, Hanbin was a little different.

Fast forward to present time, with a new persona and nick name, Bobby still have strong feelings for Mina. Just that he wasn’t sure if when Mina finds out, will she still be able to accept him. He really doesn’t know.

He did It

Hanbin was heading to the dance studio when the scene unfolding in front of him was enough to make him go crazy and do crazy things. One of the popular boys Mino had gone on his knees and handed a bouquet of roses to Sana. Mino just expressed his feeling and asked Sana out on a date. Hanbin approached them and grabbed to the bouquet from Sana hands and flung it far away. Mino who was annoyed threw a punch on Hanbin’s face and of course Hanbin returned the ‘favour’.

Jihyo quickly get Junmyeon to restrain Hanbin and Sehun to hold back Mino.

SN: MICHO! Stop this both of you!

MN: Mianhe Sana ya…

BI: Who are you to call her affectionately?

MN: Who the are you to Sana?

Hanbin quickly grabbed Sana’s hand and brought her away. Jihyo instructed Junmyeon to pull Sana away but Sana gestured to let it be. When they approached the stairways, Sana yanked her hand away from him.

SN: What the hell is wrong with you?

BI: I thought I made it clear that you shouldn’t be with any other man!

SN: Who are you to tell me who I can and cannot be with?

BI: I see. I guess you are the kind who can never be satisfied with one man.

With those words, a slapped cam across Hanbin’s face. Before he could say something, his heart broke when he saw the tears trickled down her face.

SN: How dare you! After kissing me, you dare accuse me of such things. You better don’t ever appear in front of me ever again. (She made her point loud and clear before leaving Hanbin behind.)

Hanbin couldn’t believe what had happened. He wondered what has gotten into him. He knew he was too much. He ran all over to look for Sana but could not find her. As he was about to give up, he saw Mina at the ballet studio. He gave a soft knock before entering the room. Mina ignored him.

BI: Please tell me where she is?

MN: I won’t. I won’t allow you to make her cry again.

BI: I promise I won’t.

MN: I don’t believe you. Please get out.

Hanbin had no choice but threw aside his ego and got on his knees.

BI: I beg you, please tell me where she is.

MN: Hanbin sshi, please get up. Don’t be like this.

BI: I need to see her. I need to explain to her things. I didn’t mean to hurt her.

MN: Why did you hurt her Hanbin sshi? What has she done to you? Since high school you find every opportunity to be mean to her. She doesn’t even mix with you. You guys don’t share same circle of friends and you both aren’t even acquaintances. Why are you like that to my friend? (Mina finally lashes out at him.)

BI: Its because I am a fool for liking her.

MN: Hanbin sshi, you don’t treat the people you like that manner. Hurting the very person, you like isn’t liking. Please leave….

Hanbin had no choice. He knew Mina would never ever give in to him. His breathing began to become shallower. His hand once again turned clammy. The world around him seems to be spinning. He sought the only place he hopes would keep him calm, the music studio. He entered the room before crouching at the corner counting his breaths. The darkness helps a little but he couldn’t help but think about Sana. He almost passed out when the lights hit him.

He looked up and saw Sana at the entrance. Sana looks like she just cried and she was about to turn away when Hanbin said the three-letter word.

BI: I am sorry…

SN: How could you? (She questioned him back.)

Hanbin steadily got up and approached the girl. He cupped her face and wipe her tears away. Sana broke down into louder sobs and he immediately pulls her into his embrace. Sana tried to get out of his embrace but he hugged her tight. She tried to push his chest away but he kept hugging and apologizing.

SN: Why do you do this to me? For years, I have no idea why you hated me so much. What have I ever done to you to deserve such treatment? Wei…. Wei gurei….

BI: Mianhe….

SN: Why do you hate me so much…. Why?

Hanbin still held her in his arms. He doesn’t want to let go. Moments passed and Sana’s sobbing has calm down a little. Once again, she asked…

SN: Why do you hate me so much?

BI: Ani… I never hated you. I … I … I like you too much … But I don’t know how to like you…

There was a moment of silence. Hanbin was getting more worried when she didn’t respond to his confession. He tightens his embrace, worried that a rejection was about to come.

Suddenly, he felt her arms tighten around his waste as she cried even harder.

SN: If you like me, why do you hurt me?

BI: Mianhe… Mianhe…

SN: I hate you…

BI: Please don’t…

SN: I hate you… I hate you for hurting me…

BI: I am truly sorry… Please don’t hate me…

SN: You should find someone else to like.

BI: Ani… I have like you and only you since high school. Please don’t tell me to like someone else. It is okay if you don’t like me. But please don’t hate me and please don’t tell me to like someone else. There has only been you.

Sana doesn’t know what to believe. She is angry at him but her heart is feeling things she has surprised for a long time. Before she could ask him further, she could feel like he was about to faint. She quickly gets him to sit on the chair. She gave him something to drink. He did but another hand of his didn’t let go of her. Sana immediately called Mina who turned up at the studio 15 minutes later feeling pissed.

MN: Another panic attack?

SN: Sort of. I think I triggered it.

MN: He deserves it.

SN: Please don’t say that.

MN: You still want to speak up for him.

SN: I know he isn’t perfect. But please … can you help bring him home with me.

MN: Shiro….

SN: Why? Is it because of Bobby?

MN: Ani … I did not say that.

SN: Then?

MN: Arraso….

It was ME?

Mina sat in the living room as Bobby helped Sana to bring Hanbin to his room. She could see Bobby’s wide smile when he saw her at the door. A couple minutes later, he came out from the room.

BB: Do you want something to drink?

MN: Nah… its okay. I want to leave but I guess Sana is not ready right?

BB: I guess so… She seems genuinely worried for him.

MN: Of course,… she has a kind heart unlike Hanbin.

BB: Hanbin is a nice guy but he doesn’t know how to be nice.

MN: Of course, you will speak up for him because you are his friend.

BB: I have been in his shoes. I know what is like to feel invisible. But sadly, Hanbin just do not know how to act appropriately in front the girl he likes.

MN: Well… how should he act then?

BB: He should be nice to them.

MN: Like writing her cards?

BB: Yeah...

MN: Or poetry…

BB: Yup…Lang Leav one would be nice.

MN: Or give her cookies…

BB: That would be sweet too…

MN: Or putting red and yellow roses on her locker….

BB: That would be perfect….

That is when Bobby realize, Mina had trapped him. She just listed all the things he had done for her in high school. He looks up to see the girl in front of him pouting.

BB: You knew?

Mina nodded.

BB: Since when?

MN: Since the day I found out we went to the same high school.

BB: Why didn’t you say something?

MN: Why should I? I am just a nerd… (Mina answered before turning to look the other way.)

Bobby slowly turned her around.

BB: I am sorry. I don’t know how to tell you. I thought you still hated the old Jiwon.

MN: I did… But that was in elementary school.

BB: How about now?

MN: I don’t know. I don’t want to know. (She whines and pouted)

BB: You mean I don’t stand a chance at all.

MN: Kind of … (She lies.)

BB: You have someone else?

MN: Yes… Sehun!

Bobby smiles.

BB: He is your good friend.

MN: We could be more.

BB: He is dating Kai as far as I know.

Mina couldn’t believe he knew about Kai and Sehun.

MN: Well... I will go find someone who likes nerd.

BB: But I like nerd.

Mina held in her smile. She turned around and wanted to escape. However, Bobby circle his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder.

BB: Can I date you? Please…

MN: Who ...who said …I want to date you. (She stutters but a smile finally emerges from her.)

BB: Please….

MN: Arraso… but only because you want to.

BB: Ara… (He continues to back hug her.)

Hanbin finally came through and sat opposite Sana. Sana avoided eye contact. She rose up and decided to leave but Hanbin pulls her close and circle his arms around her waist. He snuggles on her soft flat tummy.

BI: Must you go?

SN: There is no reason to stay.

BI: Can I be the reason you stay?

SN: I… I…

BI: Please don’t hate me…

SN: I will never hate you… But what you did was too much.

BI: I know… I am sorry.

SN: I will forgive you if you apologize to Mino sshi.

BI: I will…

SN: I will forgive you if you promise to control your anger.

BI: I will…

SN: I will forgive you if you learn to respect me and the people around me.

BI: I will…

SN: I will forgive you if you learn to treat me with care and sensitivity

BI: I will… I will…

Sana finally his hair. Hanbin immediately looked up. She pinches his nose and teared a little. Hanbin rose to his feet and held her in his arms. He is no longer invisible to her.

This is the only beginning…

Will they have their happy ending?

Only time will tell…