Wake Up

Wake Up Call

It was 12:37 am when Siyeon heard her phone suddenly blasting Ddu Du Ddu Du by Blackpink and it only meant one thing, a phone call. She held the device against her left ear and let the caller speak. Although she was waiting for more than 2 minutes, she didn't hear anything but breathings. She scanned her screen and the contact details of the caller.

"Bora, what's wrong, honey?" Siyeon asked, her voice's lower than usual since she just woke up from her slumber. Her hair's a mess and she could feel the coldness of the room through her exposed feet.

Bora didn't answer. She sighed and sneezed the next second. Siyeon knew by then what's up so she stood up, not bothering on making the bed and wore her slippers. She didn't hang up the call, she wanted to wait for her girl to speak a word. Siyeon brushed her hair with her right hand. Her fingertips feeling her own scalp. She took a step outside her hotel room and walked sixteen steps until she found herself in front of Bora's room. She pressed the doorbell and waited. She could hear the echo of the doorbell through the phone. She sneezed again and Siyeon could still hear it. The moment the door flung open, Siyeon immediately cupped her girlfriend's face and planted a kiss on her forehead. Bora, flustered, looked down and wrapped her arms around the taller one. They stayed like that as the smaller one smoothly pull the other inside the room and closed the door. Siyeon's chin was resting on Bora's shoulder, a wonderful sight, Siyeon thought. They broke the hug and Bora pulled her into the living room. The taller one put down her phone at the table and sat down next to Bora's who's yawning already. Siyeon grabbed a small pillow and placed it on her lap. She tapped and Bora followed. She slowly scooted closer to Siyeon and laid. The taller one only stretched down to kiss Bora on her cheek and she didn't fail. Bora smiled and locked their fingertips together.

"I told you, you would catch a cold later. "

Siyeon whispered, only getting a hum as a  response. They stayed in silence. Siyeon began singing her favorite song, hoping to help Bora to fall asleep. After the song, she took a closer look at her girlfriend who's now in deep slumber. Siyeon smiled and ran hee fingertips against the woman's hair. Bora has always been her favorite art to stare at. The way her skin outshines the sun whenever they're outside, and the way she smiles like it's her job being a star much more brighter than anything else, Siyeon knew she's in too deep. She smiled at the thought of Bora blushing as she described her as a goddess and her girlfriend only smack her shoulder and embraced her after. Remembering precious moments like how she kneeled down in front of Bora in the dance studio and asked her to be her girlfriend. Bora jumped and ran around the room while Siyeon kept on laughing. In the end, they sealed it with a kiss and stayed over at Siyeon's place, cuddling the whole night. After minutes of reminiscing, Siyeon closed her eyes to sleep.

She woke up to the sound of Bora's footsteps. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her girl holding a spatula, dancing along with her singing. She quietly watched her movements, and heated up once Bora started rolling her body. Bora looked behind and ran quickly to Siyeon and sat on her lap.

"I see you looking at me."

Siyeon nodded, she placed her hands on the girl's waist and leaned closer, their noses touching each other.

"How are you feeling?"

"Great, looks like I just need you by my side when I sleep."

Siyeon smiled and Bora poked her right cheek. She pecked her lips  few times before the younger one pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. They both went aggressive but was stoped by the smell coming from the frying pan.

", the ham."

Bora cursed and stood up to ran across and save their food from turning dark and unavailable to eat. Siyeon burst out of laughing as she watches her girlfriend act like a hero. They finished breakfast and was called by the manager.

The next night was the same. Siyeon and Minji are paired up to be roommates and they ended up sleeping as soon as they finished the schedule for today. But Siyeon was woken up by Minji.

"Someone's calling you."

Siyeon answered and got the same sound of breathing again. She then stood up and told Minji she'll be coming over to Bora and Dami's room. She rang and Yoobin greeted her.

"I'll sleep with Jiu-unnie, Bora's sick and she's asking for you."

Yoobin tapped her and left. She walked closer to Bora who's watching something on her phone.

"Did you take your medicine?"

"Yeah."

"You should go to sleep in order for it to work."

"Sleep with me."

Siyeon didn't say anything, instead she sat next to Bora and put her head on her shoulder. They slept like that.

"Come here, lovebirds, there's breakfast already."

Minji, alongside Yoobin, woke them up.

"How are you, unnie?"

"Feeling better, Dami, thank you."

Both of them smiled and left the room to eat breakfast.

Siyeon offered medicine to Bora when they got back to their rooms. All seven of them are in Siyeon's room. Bora seems to be feeling well already.

"I promise I won't wake you up again tonight."

"If you need me, then you can always dial my number. You don't have to worry about anything else."

"Please someone stop them, I don't want to be bitten by ants."

Gahyeon jokingly said and all of them laughed.