to the girl i'll always love

to the girl i'll always love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You weren’t fireworks or fancy dates, you were home and movie nights in our silky pajamas.

You weren’t intimacy and overwhelming passion, you were soft and gentle kisses. you were love in its purest form.

rosé (pov)

 

It’s been a while since I saw you.

It’s been a while since I’ve seen your eyes, the cat like chocolate brown eyes reminding me of the coffee my mom used to make.

It’s been a while since I came home to your tired and sleepy eyes, still showing that gummy smile as you laid lazily across the couch.

It’s been a while since you showed up on rainy Sunday wearing your favorite "unicorn” hoodie with smile on your face and a bag of my favorite pastries.

It’s been a while since you drank a little too much, but still circled your arms around my waist and told me I had the prettiest eyes before passing out on the kitchen counter of stranger’s house.

 

it's been a while and i still love you.

 

 

I remember the first time I cried in front of you. We were out with friends near the river and I fell off my bike, you were laughing your off at my misery but still pulled me in for a hug and whispered “stop crying you kid, it’s ruining your pretty face”…

I’m sure you remember the first time you cried in front of me. Your father had just passed away and you were trying to be the strong one in the family and didn’t even shed a tear at his funeral. Few weeks after the funeral you came to my house with tear stained face and a bottle full of henney and asked me to drink with you. Instead of comforting you like I should’ve I said “you reek of cigarettes” and ordered you to shower then scolded you to sleep. You didn’t drink that day and you didn’t even get the comfort you deserved…

 

I remember the first time I “cooked” for you. It was a burnt toast with peanut butter and jam and you ate it like it was the last meal on earth. You said that I should have more confidence in my cooking cause I have the “it” skill, funny cause I know you spent the whole day washing your mouth trying to get rid of the taste but I still appreciate the act you put up to make me happy.

I’m sure you remember when you baked me a birthday cake and I complained about it not being suitable for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter