Final

Kiki do you love me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The music started playing through my phone. I opened the car door and started dancing to the beat.

 

“Kiki do you love me~ are you riding? Say you’ll never ever leave from beside me~ Cuz I want ya and I need ya. And I’m down for you always.” Sang drake through my phone while I danced to it. Once the verse ended I jumped back into the car laughing embarrassed.

 

“Hahahaha I can’t believe you actually did it!” Krystal laughed in disbelief.

 

 I smile sheepishly, “Yea yea. You recorded it right?” Soojung nodded.

 

“Yea. I’m posting it right now.” She replies doing exactly that. I rested in my seat catching my breath a little. I should’ve done the challenge while the car was parked not when it was moving. That would’ve been much easier, but the deeds done. 

 

“Wanna go to the cafe?” Krystal asked me as she started driving out of the parking lot. I shook my head in response.

 

“Nah I promised Joohyun I would eat with her.” I reply while reviewing the video. I like to keep up with the trends. Either it’s Korean or American. My girlfriend? Not so much. Which is why I did it with Krystal. Since she’s from America she also kept up with the trends. 

 

Krystal dropped me back at my apartment, which Joohyun and I shared. I had expected an already made meal or maybe a cooking Irene. Anything involving food. 

 

I had not been expecting an angry bunny to greet me once I got through the door. As soon as I walked through the door mashed potatoes was smashed into my face. Thankfully it wasn’t that hot. It was still hot though.

 

“Ow! Joohyun what was that for!” I shouted, pouting at the angry bunny. She didn’t respond and instead went back to the livi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter