Hirai Momo

I hate her!

Im Nayeon, the prettiest girl but also the unluckiest one, since today she caught her boyfriend cheating on her. 

-"Im Nayeon, please open the door I need to talk with you! I'll explain everything please open the door! You just misunderstood everything!"

-"I love you! You really don't trust me? Please let me explain!

•Really, are you ing crazy? STOP KNOCKING MY DOOR! - Nayeon said as she opened the door. He says when Nayeon's angry she's scary. She guesses he's not coming back ever again... Nayeon's not complaining though since she doesn't want to see him again.

"Don't act like this! She's just my friend, I swear you just misunderstood the whole situation!" 

•GET OUT.- Nayeon said to him with a tone loud enough to understand it wasn't the best time to talk with her. 

Nayeon closed the door and walked to her bed again. 

"Why is she so pretty? I hate it. I stalked her at the point to find her Instagram. Her face, her baby hands, her hair, her eyes even her dressing style... She's totally my type!  Why this girl knows the bastard of my boyfriend?" - 
Nayeon started to roll on her bed as she was seeing all of the girl's posts and then she got a call from a unknown number but she could guess it'd be probably her annoying boyfriend.

"ARE YOU DUMB?! Even you're using someone's pho-...

"Is this Im Nayeon's number?" Said the girl behind that unknown number.

"I am. Who's this?"

"Oh, perfect. I'm Hirai Momo. I want to meet you"