Ch 10

Why didn't I choose you?

GD pov

I was getting really for my another date with Sohee. But I was thinking what clothes to wear. I might wear the clothes that I werd in the concert of "The Leaders".

After I finish getting dress and still looking at myself in the mirror. I started to think about my Chaerin. Is she really thinking of going out with him? Or even be on a show cast with him?

Knock, knock

"Hyung are coming to the studio with us or are you going to go in your car?" I heard Seungri calling me from the side of the door.

"No maknea I am going on a dated with Sohee" I thought I already told them, or may I didn't

"Wow hyung you really want to get her, huh? Did you found out if she still virgen. Because u know virgen girls are so taste that you would want to do it again and..."

"Yah, yah can you at least stop being erted for once. Sheez" I cant believe the younger ones are more erted will their is Seunhyung. " uhh, hyung take the chance. She's really hot, has a nice y body and . Wow I'm getting hot hyung from just imagening your girl in me..." He is getting off my nervous.

"Yah Seungri stop it now go to the van with the other memebers. I having enought of you." I getting piss he is so erted then me huh..

"Ok hyung see later" he said. I finally he leaves. Huh kmow i need to find my keys for my Audi.

__________

I was like 5 minutes away from Sohee house, but then i got a call.

"Yohboesehyoe"

"Ah Jingyo, I can't go out on our date Papa JYP told us that we need to practice more for our comeback. Sorry I really wanted to go with you." She sounded like sad.

"Ah aniyo, it's ok Sohee-ah maybe later in the afternon we can meet and eat some icecream. Well i can go to the studio and finish writting the songs" I said it was true though

"Ah ok oppa bye. Love you" She said but then I heard a sound.....it sounded like a kisss. Did she send me a kiss.

"Neh, love you too, bye" and with that we hung-up. Know I need to go to the studio to finish the songs.

 

 

Chaerin Pov

I was seepling when I hear Minkki open the door and came to me.

"Unnie paly, we are going to be late againg you know that YG appa gets really mad when we are late and specialy to you that you the leader." Mikkie say in a loud voice

"Yay minkki....5 more minutes and I will be up" I say in a very lazy way.

"No get up know"  she and then took out my blankets from my body. Dang it's really cold. "Yah, lets go take acold shower with that you will wake-up soon" she said while almost like carring me to the bathroom. "Ah lets go unnie. uhhh innie"

"Ahhhhh minkki, I will take my clothes by myself dont worry........no stop~" Really I really feel embarrassed being with people here with me.

"Yah unnie why are you soooo embarrased of, we both are girl I know what you have on you. I have the samethings. sheez." She sounded like a mother.

"I know...ok let me take my shower then. Oh and can you please find my practice clothes please just leave it in my bed. Thanks" I said and with that I started taking a shower.

20minutes later

We already are in the van head to the dance studio, except Dara she is making this show of 'Note Kiss' with ShiNee. We really need to practice our Scream dance.

"Yah Bom, do it better because if not the fans are really going to pointed it out and YG will get mad at us so paly" I said uhh this unnie really need to exercise more.

"Yah CLroo~ i know that. When are we going to get a break or finish practicing anyway" Bom said. Aish this girl really need to practice more

"Aish Bom is not too long that we just started. It's going to end at 1 pm ok. Know lets keep practicing" I said and we started dancing.

 

At the Studio

No1 Pov

As Jiyong got to the parking lot he saw the van of 2ne1. He started thinkg of Chaerin if she is here or with this SS501 guy. As he got to the studio room he saw Daesung in the recording room singing his part of the song. Teddy hearding it. Seunhyung and Taeyang reading and trying to memorize they part, and the panda looking at his phone. Maybe he is watching or something.

Teddy:"Oh Jiyong, you are here. Seungri told us that you were going to see Sohee your girl, what happen"

Jiyong:"No we coulnd't meet she had practice with the girls. So I came to finish with the song."

Teddy:"ok man, I only need seunghuyng, Teayong and your part."

Jiyong :" Ok let's do this then"

Teddy and Big Bang were working to get the right voice for the song. It was already 1:30 and they were hearing the full song. It was really awesome (I cant tell you the song jejeje ^u^).

V.I:"Huyngs we need to eat I feel weak" he said wyning

Jiyong:"Wait makne, we are almost finish and......." Jiyong was surprice when he saw the person he had thinking about last night and his heart is beatting like if he hadn't seen her from 2 years.

2NE1:"Annyeonghaseyo" They greet in union.

 


(Before 2ne1 enter)

Chaerin Pov

"We need to go and eat and weak maybe if we eat we can get strenght" Bom unnie said

"Ok but I think is only for you unnie because you were the only one who keeps stopping to go and drink water" Minkki said stikking her tongue out to unnie

"Yah is not my fault, and besides you are younger thats why you don't get tired that fast" Bom said

"Is not that its only because you dont to exercise....." Minkki said, I need to stop this right know.

"YAHH stop it already ok. If we want to eat lets go to the Ajumma's restaurant." I said offerring

"uhmm maybe we can stick to Teddy and he can take us to go and eat." Bom said. I didn't want to see him. I am trying my best to try to avoid him. I saw Minkki looking at me I think she knowa what I'm thinking.

"No let's go with the Ajumma i like her foood" Minkki said trying to chance unnie opinion.

"No lets go with Teddy-oppa even though I was going to ask him about our songs. Ok get your stuff and let's head to the studio" I said trying my best to smile. But Minkki still eyeing me. I think Jiyong won't be their anyways because he LOVES Sohee and will never look at me like he looks at her.

"YAY lets go go go~"

"Yah Bom thats my sentence. Don't steal it from me" I said sounding angry at her.

We wher walking to the 5th floor to go to the studio.(idk what floor is on) when we got infront of the door Bom unnie open it and I put a smile on my face and we greet them.

2ne1:"Annyeonghaseyo" we said and bow 90 degrees. When I straight-up myself I saw him. There sitting in the audio machines. I think he was talking to one of the oppas. I still had my smile on and greeting them but then our eyes meet but heart started speeding faster then a car motor.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hi reader. Sorry i havent updated before i had so much work from school i almost fallied but i didnt jejeje Yay. School is over and now i can update. Please keep supporting me with this fic I already cancelled one of my story :(sad

 

Hope you like the updated, if you have questions ask them i will answer them