Chapter One

Touch | Kaisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin's feet gently grazed the ground as he lowered himself from the hovering state he had been in when he had been exploring the dorm. He checked out his room, the one he shared with his best friend, Byun Baekhyun. He was displeased by the older's choice of black decor. Though, he couldn't complain at the sight of the black walls and dark hardwood floors seeing as they complimented the pieces of white pottery he had put on display on the shelves on his side of the room. He snorted slightly at the posters that plastered the walls Baekhyun's half of the room, almost a shrine of sorts, paying homage to the older's favorite celebrity, Park Chanyeol.

Jongin stared at the goofy ears of the man on the poster, not realizing his feet had left the floor and that he was slowly floating closer to the face of the male to examine it even closer. The twisting of the door to the room caused Jongin to turn his head, sighing in relief at the sight of Baekhyun and not some stranger. Baekhyun too, sighed at the sight of Jongin in return, shaking his head before walking over to the younger and yanking on his arm to pull him back down towards the ground, though it seemed to have little effect as the male was now just hovering with his body almost parallel to the floor and his feet now higher in the air.

"Are you stupid?" Baekhyun hissed, trying once more to pull the younger back to the ground, this time tugging at his legs. "What if someone sees you?!"

"We are literally the only ones here, Baek." Jongin assured, his feet still hovering a few inches above the ground.

"We have two other roommates! We have no idea when they could show up!" Baekhyun sighed, his voice rising ever so slightly. "You can't just float around like you're the only one here!"

"But no one else is here!" Jongin cried, floating higher as if to prove a point. "Look, I can float."

"Jongin! Seriously get down before someone-"

"Hello? Are you guys my-" A wide-eyed male began, appearing by the doorframe to the bedroom. "-...Roommates?"

"-Sees you." Baekhyun sighed, throwing his arm to the side and slamming the door closed.

Jongin instinctively flew back, his body floating up and his back getting pressed into the corner of the room opposite the now closed door. A clatter c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter