Final.

I just had to let you know you're mine.

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago 

“Look hyung! Rahee and Reon came! Aww they look adorable, I can’t wait to see them later.” Jongin, the proud uncle said and shoved his phone excitedly to Kyungsoo who smiled fondly after that. “They grew up so fast, they can even come to the concert now!” Kyungsoo replied as Jongin noded and wiped his imaginary tears. Their conversation was cut short when the staff came into their dressing room and informed them they need to be ready as the concert was about to start in 15 minutes. 

 

 

3 hours later 

The backstage was a mess, everyone rushing to clean it as fast as possible. Each exo members were getting their makeup removed, including Jongin who’s urging the unnie to be faster because he needed to find his precious niece and nephew. After done removing his makeup and changing his clothes, he ran to the other side of the stage to find his mum, sister and his cute babies waiting for him. He gave them all a hug and he couldn’t be happier at that moment, really, he felt like he’s the happiest person on earth right then. “Kai-chon!” Both Rahee and Reon called excitedly, Jongin laughed and open his arms for them to run to him and then he picked them up, one in each arm. “Kai-chon!” The two cuties called and giggled when Kai gave them each a kiss on the cheek. “Rahee-ya, Reon-ya, did you enjoyed the concert?” Jongin asked as he put them down to sit. “Yes!” Came the enthusiastic reply and Jongin laughed heartily, “Really? Did you found me?” “Yes!” Rahee and Reon nodded, and Rahee continued, “eomma took photos of Kai-chon!” Jongin chuckled and turned to hug Rahee tightly until Rahee told him she can’t breathe. “Kai-chon, hug…I want hug too!” Reon called from his right, and Jongin immediately gave him a hug so tight and peppered him with kisses all over his face. Beside him, his mum and sister busied themselves taking pictures of the heartwarming moment. 

 

 

The happy moment was ruined when Jongin asked a wrong question. “Which hyung/oppa you  two like the most?” Jongin really thought the kids would say him but no, they actually mentioned one of their members. Of all the members, he never expected they chose Kyungsoo instead. Not that there’s any problem because his hyung is perfect but why him? Kyungsoo is his (not technically) and his only. 

 

 

Jongin was sitting beside Kyungsoo in the van when they’re going back to the hotel. The other members were sleeping soundly except for Kyugsoo, and Jongin stared at the other who looked like he’ll fall asleep at moment. “Hyung.” He called softly, and the older turned around to look at him, eyes droopy already. “I asked Rahee and Reon which member they like and they said you.” The corner of Kyungsoo’s eyes crinkled and Jongin stared as his hyung smiled up at him prettily. “I should meet them one day.” Kyungsoo spoke softly and Jongin stretched his hand out to brush at the hair that fell over Kyungsoo’s eyes. “You should.” Jongin smiled lovingly and Kyungsoo fell asleep after a few seconds. 

 

 

It’s been four years, four years that Jongin’s in love with Kyungsoo. They’ve always been the closest, and throughout the years, Jongin’s finding it hard to not fall in love with his wonderful hyung. It’s been four years, four years that Jongin had kept his feelings as a secret, too afraid to do anything. 

 

 

 

The dorm was too quiet for a Friday night. Usually Chanyeol and Sehun would spent the night playing video games, Baekhyun and Jongdae would be annoying Minseok until the elder threatened them if they won’t shut up that instant he’ll throw all their plushies away. As for Kyungsoo and Junmyeon, the former would be going for a movie alone and the latter would attempt cleaning his room but always ended up giving up. Doesn’t hurt to try right? Tonight, the dorm is extremely quiet because Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and Junmyeon were out shopping, Kyungsoo’s out to meet his friends, except for Jongdae, Minseok and Jongin that were staying in the dorm. Minseok had come in to Jongin’s room few minutes ago, asking if he’d seen his balenciaga’s shoe which Jongin replied with a ‘I think Baekyun hyung wore it out’ and the elder had returned to his room with a sigh. Nights like this was pretty nice, Jongin thought. He could do whatever he wanted without getting disturbed. 

 

 

A familiar ringtone could be heard when Jongin stepped out from the bathroom. He smiled to himself upon realized that’s his sister facetiming him. “Noona!” Jongin called, giggling when his noona was blocking Rahee’s view from seeing her uncle. “Hi Jonginnie!” His noona waved, and Rahee pouted from behind. “Eomma! I want to see Kai-chon!” Jongin laughed and then waved at Rahee when she finally appeared on the screen. “Kai-chon! I miss you!” Rahee whined and Jongin laughed heartily, missing that little pumpkin too. “Rahee-ya, Kai-chon miss you too. Very very much!” Rahee giggled, sending finger hearts to her uncle causing Jongin to coo. Just as Jongin was about to ask where’s his kids (read:puppies), Kyugsoo appeared at his door. “Nini, do you want to- ” Jongin was about to turn around when his niece shouted “Dyo oppa!” Kyungsoo looked taken back for a second before he laughed warmly and waved to Jongin’s niece. “Hello Rahee-ya.” Jongin cooed looking at the two, why are they so cute? “Dyo oppa, you’re very handsome!” Is that blush Jongin’s seeing on Rahee’s face? Oh my God . OH MY GOD! “T-Thank you.” Kyungsoo thanked shyly, offering Rahee a sweet smile. “Dyo oppa, will you and Kai-chon come play with me? Eomma says Kai-chon will come to play with me when he’s not working. Will you come to?” The little girl asked, and Kyungsoo chuckled, nodding. “Oppa and your Kai-chon will go visit you when we’re not working.” On the other side of the phone, Rahee smiled happily and replied with an over enthusiastic “Yes!” Kyungsoo chuckled again, cheeks squishing up cutely and Jongin stared, bewildered. “You promise?” Rahee asked, looking so excited. “I promise.” Kyungsoo smiled sweetly before waving the girl goodbye and then walked out of the room, leaving Jongin back to his niece. After Jongin bid his sister and his niece goodbye, he walked out of his room to find Kyungsoo.

 

 

 

Jongin found his hyung making some tea in the kitchen and walked towards him. “Hyung…” He whined when he stood beside Kyungsoo, the elder hummed and looked towards the younger after pouring some hot water into the cup. “Nini, do you want some tea?” He asked, as gentle as usual and Jongin nodded, looking like a puppy waiting for his owner to feed him. Kyungsoo busied himself with making Jongin’s tea and the younger whined again, he wanted his hyung’s attention so badly. “Yes Nini?” Kyungsoo answered when he’s done with Jongin’s tea, ushering the younger to follow him to the living room. “Hyung, Rahee likes you too much.” Jongin whined, pouting like an adorable puppy. “I like her too. She’s a darling.” Kyungsoo replied with a smile and took a sip of his tea. “Is that a bad thing?” Kyungsoo asked again and touch Jongin’s chin, looking like he’s petting an actual puppy. An adorable pouting puppy. “I-It’s …no, I guess not.” Jongin sighed, feeling stupid because he’s actually jealous. He’s been waiting for years for Kyungsoo to like him back. But now, Rahee seems to gain more attention from his hyung than Jongin himself. He curled up his knee and took a sip of his tea, trying to act like as if it there’s nothing bothering him. 

 

 

Kyungsoo knew Jongin’s feeling a little unhappy but he didn’t know exactly why. The younger looked like kicked puppy and Kyungsoo doesn’t like that. “Nini, you know you can tell me everything right?” Kyungsoo spoke, looking over to the younger who’s staring at his toes. Jongin didn’t answer and Kyungsoo sighed. “Nini, look at me.” Jongin finally look at him and his heart skipped a beat when the older is staring so intensely at him. “Can you tell me what’s on your mind right now?” Kyungsoo spoke, eyes never leaving the younger. “Hyung..I…” Jongin didn’t know what to say, his brain couldn’t form a word at that time. “Nini, you know I care about you. I know there’s something bugging you.” Jongin shook his head and try to avoid Kyungsoo’s eyes. “Is it about Rahee?” Jongin tensed, he knew Kyungsoo’s always been smart, he shouldn’t try to ignore him earlier. Sensing Jongin’s uncomfortable, Kyungsoo knew he got it right. He stared at Jongin’s face, trying to gauge a reaction out of him but the younger remained silent. “Nini, are you jealous?” Kyungsoo asked after a few seconds of silence and Jongin’s head whipped around, eyes wide and face red. 

 

 

Jongin’s heart was hammering in his chest, his couldn’t hear anything for a second, except for his pounding heart. Kyungsoo wasn’t supposed to know, he wasn’t supposed to know Jongin’s jealous. “I-I…I’m not!” He retorted weakly and shied away from the elder’s burning gaze. “Nini, you’re jealous. You’re jealous that I had my attention on Rahee.” Kyungsoo repeated and chuckled suddenly, causing Jongin completely perplexed. The elder continue laughing after seeing Jongin’s super red face. “Hyung!” Jongin squawked and hit Kyungsoo’s arm, ears going red from embarrassment. “Nini.” Jongin tensed when Kyungsoo caught his wrist, looking so serious suddenly. “H-Hyung?” He attempted weakly, heart thumping so wild when he felt Kyungsoo’s warmth through his hand. “You don’t have to be jealous.” The elder spoke so calmly and Jongin was seriously flustered, he can’t even breathe properly. “Nini, you don’t have to be jealous…because all I can think about is you.” 

 

 

Jongin stared, utterly flabbergasted and confused. He blinked, once, twice and he’s still there. He’s not dreaming. What did I just hear? All Kyungsoo hyung can think about is me? Kyungsoo hyung is…confessing to me? Hyung is confessing to me?  “Yes, I am confessing to you.” And god, Jongin has said that out loud without realizing. Jongin had never felt so embarrassed but happy at the same time, his face was as red as a tomato and it felt like as if he’s burning. They stared at each other for what seemed like hours before Jongin realized he had to say something. “Is this real?” Of course Jongin would say something so dumb (what you expect). “Yes, Jongin. I’ve liked you for a while…no, I’ve loved you for so long.” Jongin could feel the heat growing in his cheeks, by now they must be beyond an attractive rosiness. Jongin’s mind was unable to function now, he really couldn’t believe all these years Kyungsoo was in love with him too. “H-Hyung…I…I have loved you for a long time too.” Jongin spoke when his mouth finally worked, he felt like he had been waiting so long for the right time to confess his feelings but he didn’t expect Kyungsoo to confess first. He felt like crying so much. 

 

 

“So, would you be mine?” Kyungsoo broke the silence after a while. 

 

“Yes, hyung. Yes!” Jongin grabbed his hyung by the arms and embraced him in a tight hug. 

 

And then he dropped a kiss to Kyungsoo’s cheek. 

 

“W-What was that?” Kyungsoo touched his cheek, face rosy. 

 

“I had to let you know you’re mine too.” 

 

 

 


The End. ;)

tooth rotting fluff for you lovelys <3 

ps: Rahee and Reon really called Kai as Kai-chon, becaus they can't pronounce the word samchon (uncle).  Isn't it cute? :))