Chapter-1 ( Inception )

Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungkyu was having a trouble with his messy fringes half blocking his vision & covering his forehead. He brushed these fringes roughly backwards. 

He shoot a glance on the heavy boxes and then tried to lift them up with all his energy, just to give it a try. He soon gave up to waste his energy. He couldn't try to lift them anymore. These trivial tasks were too difficult for Sungkyu's delicate fingers. "Hey, Myungsoo! Pick them all up for me." 

Myungsoo gazed at him shortly. He himself wasn't willing to do it. But he wasn't a younger brother to refuse his elder brother's command. That was not because he was so obedient and all. He preferred to talk less, he knew it well that if he had to refuse then he might involve into an argument. He hated to talk, no matter what it takes him to do he'd just do that instead of talking. These boxes were heavier than what Myungsoo have realised. Full of household accessories which they brought for their new home. He didn't want to bring any of them with him. As he knew they may return back at their old home again. But for the time being, Sungkyu didn't want to leave any of them. In fact it was even tougher to convince Sungkyu to shift to this new apartment. He wouldn't leave their home no matter what. He's a really adamant boy. They both were just forced to shift their old home as their parents had to both move abroad due to their spontaneous transfer. They wanted to take Sungkyu & Myungsoo with them too, but they didn't want their study to affect. As a new language would have make it harder for them to pass high school. Moreover Sungkyu was soon to be attending CSAT exam. Their parents couldn't take a risk. So they both were commanded to shift to Seoul. Seoul was their actual home. They both were born here. Most of their relatives were settled in Seoul. They even owned their own house in Seoul. This was the only reason their parents decided for them to shift from Jeonju to Seoul as it would be the most safest place for them. 

At first Sungkyu denied, he did every possible thing to stay back in Jeonju. Only when he was reminisced of the good old memories of Dongwoo he couldn't hold back. He really wanted to come, just to be with his childhood best friend. Dongwoo & Sungkyu was best friend since kindergarten. They met really unexpectedly. Sungkyu was only a 5 year old child, one day his mother left him off at a park to play with other kids. But he couldn't find one to play with. He's really picky when it comes to getting along with people. Though he's really friendly but only with the ones he's close with. That day at park he was riding on a swing when an animated child stood a feet next to him & stared at him for a long time. He didn't knew the guy, he never saw him before in the playground. But the guy staring at him for long made him to believe that he likes Sungkyu. Sungkyu grinned idiotically and approached to him hastily. Lacking the slightest of sense he questioned the other kid if he lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter