Prolouge

The Pianist

"I'm sorry,Ms. Kim. I am afraid that you can't use your dominant hand in playing the piano. You need to take a therapy every day." The doctor solemnly said to the young girl infront of him. The young girl could only stare at him,processing the information she heard from the doctor.

She can't believe it. 

Her right hand will be useless.

Her dominant one.

How can she play piano without it? 

She wanted to play the piano with the use of her two hands but the fate became ed up and mess everything.

Her older brother could only hug her from behind,comforting her.

"It's gonna be okay,Dahyun. It's gonna be okay.. Time will heal it... " That's what her big brother,Taehyung said to her.

But how can she assured herself that it will be okay?

It will never be okay.

Getting out from the office of the doctor,she ignored her parents and her brother.

She wanted to get out  in this place.

From now on,she's gonna mark this place as one of her hated place in her diary.

Walking down in the hallway, she found herself drawn to a closed door at the right side.

There was a nameplate too and has a name encoded in it in Mandarin.

Too bad she can't read Mandarin.

She was about to leave when she bump into a girl younger than her by two years.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! " She apologized to the younger one as she help her stand up.

"It's okay,it was also my fault. " The girl replied. "I think I need to go now..bye." Before Dahyun could say something to her,she immediately went inside the room.

"Hmph, I didn't even get her name.." Dahyun mumble under her breath. " Nevermind about that,I'm gonna go now.."

She then walk out of the establishment, not knowing that the girl she bumped into was observing her from the window.