Park Jimin

Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Now, I finally know the truth.

 

 

***

 

 

Date : 21st July 2018

Status : Present

Note : Still can't find the problem

 

 

   She looked at the report intently before she finally realised something.

 

 

"Huh.. " She sighed. She was extremely frustrated and disappointed when she still couldn't finished the task. Project Alfa is a real challenge. She thought that she found the solution for "the things" that actually paralyzed the subject's improvement but it was a shame, because it wasn't it. She still couldn't find the solution. Why?? The question was simple but the truth behind it was unresolved. It was still far from sight no matter how much time she spent and no matter how many test she took to complete and solve the confusion, It was all in vain. It was because, she couldn't actually find the the problem with it. Isn't it weird?? Everything looked perfect. She used the best material she could find and she worked her off for it but arghhhhh.. The thing is, It was frustrating. She hated it when she felt useless.

 

 

"Miss Eve," She looked at the person that called her name. No, It was not a person but it was the thing. The thing that she call  "Project Alpha"

 

 

"Mmm??" She asked. Her eyebrows raised .

 

 

"It is time," Project Alpha stated finally rose her from her seat. She got it. She knew the meaning of his words.

 

The television around the corner was their destination. Once reached by her hand , she switched it on. It was a learning channel which she had especially organized so him.." there it is again, it should've be it .. not him, "She thought miserablely.

 

 

She looked at the thing and she was satisfied that it was looking at the screen intently. She wanted an improvement. She would like him to learn even more. Maybe, she could find the problem sooner.

 

 

"Miss Eve," The soft velvetic voice brought her back. She didn't actually realised that she had already being so deep it thought that her mind would wandered around if it didn't startled her by it's sudden call.

 

 

"Yes!!," was her reflex due to her unbearing shocked state.

 

"I'm sorry Miss but you looked distracted so I thought of waking you up," It's lips formed a small smile. What! Did he .. no! I mean "It". Did the thing find it amusing??

 

 

"I was not distracted ,thank you," She tried to defend herself but she knew that it was a waste. "It" was briliant. It was much prepared to detect human's change in expression. And much to her despair, she thought It would be enough that it could actually sense a lie easily.

 

 

"Whatever," She said next as she let her body got sank into the sofa. If her ears not trying to pull a prank , she could actually heard the thing laughed?? But to whom she would be kid around. Of course It wouldn't. It was just a big can carved into a human shape. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter