1of1

Promise Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loving him was something I am not sure why I do. I just do. Coz I felt that loving him even from a distant is the bestest and the rightest thing I do. 


He was everyone's prince charming, the bestest and the most lovable person in class. And me? I am nothing but a wallflower. But I excel in sports though. I am quite popular too, you see I was the captain of the school's soccer team. 

We're both superstar in our own field. 

He was the very popular dance superstar that even other school was awed when he dance. He has a smile everyone can fall for. 

Never in my wildest imagination that he will fall for a boring and quiet girl like me. Really. I could say I'm pretty,  my mom says so,  so yeah. I believe her. Hehe

You know,  our story started off odd. I know the two of us is not compatible. Dance and sports may be connected but we're not. Pessimist frog activated .


I am not really in the mood for fans this day. I just finished my three hours grueling practice for the upcoming match when my teammates squirmed as I was about to go out of the field. I was always the last person to stop practicing. 


When I went near the bunch of girls which were my teammates, I was shocked that my long time crush is in the middle of the crowding girls. He smiled at me. 


He then mentioned how much he admire me on how competitive I am,  how hard working I am even though it's just a practice game. 


That made me blush more. You know I am not the typical girly-girly type of girl. I never wear make up to look good,  I don't look that good though. I always sweat, thanks to my everyday practices, I looked just the average tomboyish girl inside the school. 


He said he'd wait for me after I shower and have a little dinner date. Everyone teased me. And though I always spend at least an hour in the showers, I quickly moved and went out after at least ten minutes. 
I don't want him to wait. I might lose my chance. Haha


I sound desperate,  do I? 


So there,  we date. We were a big thing too. When the school knew he was courting me, everyone looked at me differently. 
And yes,  I dont make his courting hard for him. After three weeks,  I answered him my sweet yes. I mean,  duh!  Why prolong the agony if I feel the same way right? 


So yeah,  that's how we started. Our relationship went on smooth and sweet for two years. Everyone thought we'd end up longer and forever. I also thought about that. 


But things went different after a few months upon celebrating our 2nd year anniversary going on to our third. 

The " together forever" I thought will never happen. 
I was busy with soccer when I heard Taemin was having an affair with one of our theatre artsist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter