☇ The Gods

Falling Grace ☇ Apply Open

problem children

plot1

the titans

  
cronus
 : ruling titan

One of the youngest Titans and currently ruling Mount Olympus. Father to the Gods, he is the god of time. He is always nagging and pushing his children to do better at ruling and other things. Cronus can be really rigid with his children because he wants them to take their position seriously. 

  
rhea
 : ruling titan

Currently ruling Mount Olympus alongside Cronus, she is the Mother to the Gods. She is the god of nature. Rhea is a loving mother who seems to always want the best for her children. Even though her children were banished to Earth with nothing but their looks and wits, she still cares about them, enough to push for her children to contact her if there are any problems they are having.

  
oceanus
 : god of the ocean

The Uncle to the Gods, he is the god of the ocean. Oceanus doesn't think the Gods can make it through with their punishment. He believes they will find some way to beg their father for forgiveness. Although he is entertained with watching them struggle with living on Earth. Any chance he gets, he wants to tattle on them. He is a snitch according to his nephews and nieces. He's not afraid to tell on them and even get them more time. 

  
tethys
 : god of fresh water 

The Aunt to the Gods, she is the God of fresh water. While Oceanus roots for their failure. Tethys is definitely labeled the 'Cool Aunt' by her nieces and nephews. She kind of is the quiet cheerleader who definitely roots for their success, just so she can stick to her husband. She's more laid back than her husband. She often helps out her nieces and nephews when they most need it. It's not that big of a deal when Tethys comes to the house to drop off more money or food or even clothes. She gives hints and even informs them of their father's surprise visits and their Uncle watching them. That's just the way she rolls.

  
mnemosyne
 : god of memory

The Eldest cousin of the Gods, he is the God of Memory. Although he may be the God of Memory, he is quite the trickster. He doesn't care if the Gods succeed or fail, he sees this as a memory game more than anything. He does love playing memory tricks on his nieces and nephews from time to time. However, he's willing to go the extra mile and help them out from time to time.

  
themis
 : god of justice

The Youngest cousin of the Gods, he is the God of Justice. Themis is a little more forthright in his opinion, he's a  follower of the rules. He was in charge of picking a job for each of the gods, ones he sought would fit them and most likely humble them. He wants to see them succeed but he's not opposed to them failing if push comes to shove. Especially if it grants them more time to humble themselves. He usually catches Oceanus spying on them and reprimands him or he will help Tethys or Rhea with helping out the Gods.

 
plot1

zeus

Human Name : jung aaron
Occupation : fry cook
Statustaken

❝Is it hot in here or is it just me?❞ 
❝It's you, you , you started the fire.❞


The God of the sky and the next to take the throne of Mount Olympus from his father Cronus. Jung Aaron was once at the top of the Mountain and in charge of everything. Now he's a lowly fry cook working at Sweetie's Diner and ever since he's been banished to Earth, he's not very happy about it.  

 
plot2

Hera

human name : tba
occupation : tba
statusopen

❝It's Friday movie night and we're watching Magic Mike.❞
❝NOOO, it was your choice last week and we suffered through 50 shades of Grey!❞
*collective groans*
❝This is what happens when you break my High School Musical DVD.❞


Welcome to Earth, Hera. She is the God of Marriage.

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot3

Poseidon

human name : tba
occupation : tba
statusopen

❝Under the sea. Under the sea! UNDER THE SEA!!!❞ 
❝Hey, we know you love the little mermaid but could you get out of the tub, my bladder is going to explode.❞


Welcome to Earth, Poseidon. He is the God of the Sea.

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot4

demeter

human name : tba
occupation : tba
statusopen

❝Welcome to McDonald, how may I help you.❞ 
❝Ah yes, I would like some poptarts, good sir.❞


Welcome to Earth, Demeter. She is the God of Agriculture and Fertility. 

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot5

Hades

human name : tba
occupation : tba
status : open

❝These chocolate truffles are to die for!❞ 
❝I don't think you need any more sweets.❞


Welcome to Earth, Hades. He is the God of the dead and the next in line to be the king of the underworld.

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot4

apollo

human name : tba
occupation : tba
statusopen

❝If you mess this up for everyone, I'll come into your room and shave your eyebrows off.❞ 
❝I came out to have a good time and I feel attacked right now.❞
❝ Apollo I mean it!.❞
❝Artemis Chill. It's only Karaoke.❞


Welcome to Earth, Apollo. He is the God of the Sun, the Light, the Music and Prophecy.

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot4

artemis

human name : tba
occupation : tba
status : open

❝Should I be worried, your employee is talking to the squirrel in front of the window.❞


Welcome to Earth, Artemis. She is the God of the Hunt and Twin sister to Apollo.

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot4

athena

human name : tba
occupation : tba
statusopen

*Hits Hera with a shoe for being loud*
❝Why would Hephaestus do this?❞


Welcome to Earth, Athena. She is the God of Wisdom and War.

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot4

Hermes

human name : tba
occupation : tba
statusopen

*Zeus and Poseidon fighting behind the kitchen counter.* 
❝Could I get a waffle please? Can I please get a waffle??❞


Welcome to Earth, Hermes. He is the God of Trade, Eloquence and Messenger of the Gods.

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot4

Aphrodite

human name : tba
occupation : tba
status : open

❝There she is! The love of my life!❞ 
|❝Beyonce? She doesn't know you exist.❞ 
❝A Goddess recognizes another Goddess, gosh Hephaestus, you're so simple-minded.❞


Welcome to Earth, Aphrodite. She is the God of Love, Beauty and Eternal Youth. 

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot4

ares

human name : tba
occupation : tba
status : open

❝I challenge you to a duel!❞ 
❝This is Uno! ❞ 
❝What!? This isn't Yugioh!❞ 
❝Mhmm, now draw two.❞
 ❝Rude.❞


Welcome to Earth, Ares. He is the God of War.

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot4

hephaestus

human name : tba
occupation : TBA
statusopen

❝Why am I out of the groupchat?❞
❝ Because you won't stop responding with that flaming red thing❞ 
❝Guys come on, Elmo is funny ... right guys?!❞


Welcome to Earth, Hephaestus. He is the God of Fire and Metalworking.

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot4

hestia

human name : TBA
occupation : TBA
statusopen

❝I love Star Wars❞
❝Okay, name one fact about it.❞
 ❝The 'BB' in BB-8's name stands for Bad .❞


Welcome to Earth, Hestia. She is the God of hearth and domestic life.

*More will be added when the story starts*

 
plot4

A lesser god/goddess

human name : TBA
occupation : TBA
statusopen

❝Shout out to me in 3 centuries ... hope they do something great.❞


Once an unknown God until they hit it big once they fell down to Earth. Unlike the rest of the God, this one is actually in a successful position and seems to be excelling at everything handed to them. 

Chose a Greek God that I haven't mentioned in the plotlines above you can pick one from the suggestions down below.

suggestions

eos : Greek God of ual desire, attraction, love, and procreation. 

adonis : Greek God of beauty and desire.

dionysus : Greek God of the grape harvest, winemaking, and wine, of ritual madness, religious ecstasy and theatre.

morpheus : Greek God of dreams and sleep – has the ability to take any human form and appear in dreams.

helios : Greek God of the Sun.

pan : Greek God of nature and the wild.

kratos : Greek God of strength and power.

antheia : Greek Goddess of gardens, flowers, swamps, and marshes.

hebe: Greek Goddess of eternal youth.

hecate : Greek Goddess of magic, witchcraft, and necromancy. 

iris : Greek Goddess of the rainbow and messenger of the gods.

nike : Greek Goddess of speed, strength, and victory.

nyx : Greek Goddess of the night.

selene : Greek Goddess of the moon.