1/1

Remember

* lowercase intended *

 

he looked at the lock screen of his phone. it says it's 23:04.

 

‘she texted to meet me here.'  he thinks. he puts his phone in his pocket, and feels the pocket-sized knife he has. she would be his last target. 

 

that's what they deserve, after everything. those ing es. 

 

"you came."

 

he turned around by hearing her voice, and looked into a pair of brown eyes. she looked, rather amused. as if him coming here makes her really happy.

 

'idiot. still thinks that i like her.' he chuckles in himself. 

 

"this is quite a odd place to meet up. why did you want me to come here?" he asks, and she smiles at him. 

 

kyungri send him a text, this afternoon on 18:00, to meet her here, in a abandoned warehouse. 

 

"don't you like it?" she pouts, and he smiles. 

 

"of course i do, but why not like, at your house, or in the city?" he suggests, but when she send him the text to meet him here, he was happy.

'i guess i don't have to murder her in her sleep than.' 

 

"i picked it for you. you know, you show a lot of interest for abandoned places, like the abandoned hospital 4 kilometres away from here." 

 

"and," she moves closer to him.

 

"no one can hear us like this." she almost whispers, and he smirks. 

 

'dirty, huh?'

 

"that's interesting." he grins, and she turns around and looks over her shoulder with an innocent look on her face.

 

"oh, it's nothing dirty. i just, need to discuss something with you." she says, and stands back in front of him.

 

"and what is it that you want to discuss with me, kyungri?" he says, and she smirks.

 

"it's about my friends."

 

and after that sentence, he froze. '. -'

 

'maybe it's something else. she can't know that it was me.'

 

"what about your friends? it's very unfortunate what happened to them of course.." he says, and kyungri notices the slight change of mood on his face. 

 

"i know your secret."

 

"what do you mean with my secret?" 'i need to get out of here.'

 

her eyes darkened. "i know that you killed my friends. i'm not stupid you ."

 

he grins. "of all people, me? what makes you think it's me, mrs. park?" 

 

she looked at me with disgust written all over her face. "how about you killed my girlfriend in front of my ing face?"

 

'what? 

 

"kyungri, i know that you miss sungah. but it's just ridiculous-"

 

"I SAW WHAT I ING SAW YOU PIECE OF !" she fell out, and his face angered. 

 

"i saw her walking home from my house. i saw her being pulled into an alley. and guess who i ing saw running out of it, while desperately trying to cover your shirt with your jacket? you. i saw everything." she spat, and his hand went to his pocket.

 

"and if you killed sungah, i'm sure you're behind the murders of hyemi, keumjo and sojin. and all because of one, big misunderstanding." her eyes watered. 

 

"i went to look into the alley for her. i saw her body covered in blood." a tear rolled down her cheek, but she wiped it aggressively away.

 

"you deserve it. you girls are ing es. do you know what you did to my sister?" he spat. he grabbed the knife from his pocket, and her eyes widened.

 

"i didn't do anything to your sister! i.. i didn't hate her because she confessed to me.. i was struggling with my uality. and.. it all got worse, but.." 

 

"it doesn't matter anymore." she sighs.

 

i smiled. "ah, you've seen the knife and have finally realised that you'll be dead on the floor here in a few moments. do you regret wanting to meet up in here?" 

 

she smiled back, and it looked like she regained her confidence. "i did this on purpose. you're not the only smart one here."

 

"and what do you mean with that? listen kyungri, it's over. i hope you'll enjoy your time in hell with those-"

 

and than she pulled out a gun.

 

her hand was shaking, and so was her breath. "this explains the location, huh? that makes us two murderers." she smiled. 

 

'a gun is more practical than a knife.'

 

'i'm so ed.'

 

"k-kyungri, please.."

 

"oh, and now you want forgiveness? i hope you rot in hell, you ing piece of ."

 

she looked down for a moment and blinked, and than pulled the trigger with a shaky finger.

 

his body fell to the ground like a rag doll, and she dropped the gun to the floor. 

 

suddenly, tears started streaming down her cheeks. she fell to her knees and started sobbing. 

 

tears clouded her vision, but she still looked at his body, and the blood streaming out of a wound in his forehead. 

 

"you.. you.." she cried even harder, as her thoughts wandered off to her friends and girlfriend who are dead and won't come back because of him.

 

FLASHBACK

 

it's raining outside, and kyungri drew with her finger a heart on the window. sungah took her out on a date today, their second one. she smiled at the memory, and looked through the window. 

 

hyemi's told her multiple times that she's lovesick, but she doesn't care. sungah asked her around a month ago to be her girlfriend and kyungri couldn't be any happier. 

 

on the other side, someone wasn't as happy.

 

he was standing in front of his sisters gravestone. it was raining, and his clothes were all wet. at least people won't notice the tears running down his cheeks now.

 

his sister committed suicide. because of those five es. she always tried to become friends with them, but they always pushed her away or ignored her. it hurt her especially a lot, since she and kyungri were childhood best friends. and than hyemi showed up in 4th grade as the new girl. 

 

kyungri only spend time with her and later on keumjo, sojin & sungah came along. it broke his sisters heart, and especially because she had a crush on kyungri. but when she eventually gathered the courage to tell her, the ignoring got even worse and even a bit of bullying happened. and after that, she killed herself.

 

not to even mention their situation at home.

 

he was angry. so angry, that when he read in his sisters last letter she wrote before she hung herself he was speechless. 

 

he wanted revenge.

 

on hyemi, sungah, kyungri, keumjo & sojin.

 

especially kyungri.

 

for ruining his sisters life.

 

and after he decided that, he only saw red.

 

he first started with keumjo. she seemed the easiest. he made her fell in love with him, and he pampered her with love and presents. and when she completely trusted him, he killed her.  

 

the second victim was hyemi. she was less easy than keumjo, and her personality was mature and sometimes a bit bossy. but he still managed to make her fall for him, and than went with her through the same process he did with keumjo.

 

his third victim was sojin. sojin was the quietest of the group, and it took him a while to win her heart. but it happened, thanks to kyungri & sungah.

 

kyungri noticed that every time after someone dies, someone in their friend group gets a new boyfriend. she confronted sojin with sungah, but sojin got angry and didn't believe them. and that made her the third victim to murder.

 

than, he wondered on to how to continue his plan. his next victim would be sungah, but he knew that she would never fall for him. and honestly, neither would kyungri. he just had to kill her when she didn't expect it. and he did.

 

but he didn't realise that the alley he killed her in is opposite of kyungri's house. 

 

and the fact that she saw him running out of it, made his actions even more stupid.

 

he didn't realise that though.

 

he had planned to kill his last victim in the evening. but that afternoon, she send him a text to meet him in the abandoned building in the woods. he found it a rather strange location, but he could kill her in peace, and no one would hear it.

 

it'd take them a while to find her body though.

 

but he never realized that it'd be opposite ways.

 

(A/N: if you're wondering how he can date three girls after each other and others don't notice it's the same person: he is at a different school than them and every time he meets one of the girls, he changes his name, so no one would get suspicious. and he avoided seeing them when they're together.)