Daylight

Rays of Sunshine
Please log in to read the full chapter

"no."

Kyungsoo eyes widen in fear and shock. His laptop,his bestfriend and bread and butter through his years in college, went dead in the middle of revising a very important paper. He worked all week long for said paper and needed to be revised and submitted to his professor. "no. no, no, no, no, NO!" he suddenly exclaims, anguish already marked on his face as tears threaten to fall. He walks in small circles as to calm down himself a bit while desperately glancing at the looming problem onhand trying to look for a solution. 

after a few more paces and weird stares the people in the library had been giving him, he suddenly calls his friend, Park Chanyeol to check what could've caused his laptop going off. After a few painstaking minutes of rings, Chanyeol's voice  boomed through the other end the receiver. "Hey what's up?" "Chanyeol, where are you? i need your help." Chanyeol, quickly hearing the distraught tone of his friend made him worry and pack his things quickly. " Sorry i was in class when you were calling. but im on my way now. are you at the library? i'll be going there." Chanyeol, without hesitation guessed. he knows his friend too much.  "yeah. my laptop went off on me and my heads gonna blow off if i dont submit my papers today.please hurry too because death by pencil seems pretty appealing right now than failing." Kyungsoo joked before ending the call. 

Today is not his day kyungsoo thinks to himself. Last Monday he went to school looking like a wet puppy as he was walking to school then suddenly the weather decided to make fun of him as he didnt bring an umbrella thinking it was a nice day out and a downpour of rain went his way. He remembers the snickers people gave him while passing the hallway as well as the symphatizing look of Chanyeol and the nasty puns made all day. he had to fight the urge to punch people the whole day. As tuesday approached, he wasnt able to come to school

Please log in to read the full chapter