Act 6 - Our Path To Love

My Eyes On You

Mark arrived at Jackson's house alone.

Jackson didnt even follow me here ... heh .. he must really love Jinyoung though ..

Mark climbed the stairs while dragging his feet . His steps was too heavy to break through .

Dammit . This hurt so much more than losing in a boss fight in a video game ive played .

In reality ... love do give me pain .

Mark suddenly stopped his moves .

Love ?

I Love Jackson .... 

Thats why Im so much in pain now ...

Jackson ... come to me please ... I need you more than Jinyoung .. more than anyone else ..

I love you way more than anyone that have feelings for you ...

Mark was wobbling and end up kneeding on the stairs while clawing his fingers onto his chest .

He also soon realised that there was a trail blood flowing from his nose .

Mark was laughing , he was indeed in pain .

I think Im gonna go crazy if I stay here for a longer time .

I.. I need to .. go now .. go back to everything that has been fated for me ..

Far from them .. Far from Jackson .. quickly ...

But little did he knew that his vision began to turn faded and dull, until he was unconscious , completely ..

***

Mark slowly opened up his heavy eyes after smelling some sweet aroma . Its the thing that triggered his sense back to reality.

He also realised that his right hand was occupied with a human's warmth .

And he knew that warmth too well .

How can I forget his warmth ? His touch ? Even his hand shape, I remember them completely.

"Jack... Jackson ...". A hint of sad plus sweet calling voice coming from Mark was enough for Jackson to wake up from his slumber .

"Mark ... are you alright ? Did u hurt somewhere ? Let me know, Mark ..".

Obviously, Jackson looked like he was crying earlier .

Is it because of me ?

"... Here". Mark put his left hand on his chest, a sign of how painful he was in heart .

Jackson looked down . He was very guilty to Mark , and disappointed in himself .

"Im sorry, Mark.. Im so sorry for earlier .. I dont know what to do ...".

Both Mark and Jackson was quiet for a moment until Mark opened up his mouth.

"I love you, Jackson".

Jackson abruptly looked at Mark after hearing those unexpected words .

Mark's tears was flowing , making Jackson felt even more guilty .

Jackson then climbed to the bed and lie down beside Mark, while staring at the crying Mark.

His hands was busily wiping off those unstoppable tears .

"I realised now, Mark ... I should have told my feelings for you from the start. From since we're small back then ".

Mark's heart cant beat any faster than he was now .

"Since we're little, I always love you. Until now, even if i want a partner, something was like blocking me from accepting them. My very heart tell me that someone was already sat in my heart throne. And yes, that certain someone , is you..".

Mark cried harder after hearing Jackson's confession.

"Thats why .. I want you to forgive me for everything . I want you to be with me, until we're old . Together, until death do us apart..".

Mark slowly pulled Jackson's face closer to him.

He didnt have energy to spend, but if its for Jackson, he willing to give up everything .

"I... I...".

Mark was yapping without sound . Jackson felt more and more sad .

"I was so panic when I found you lying at the stairs and then I saw blood on the floor before I knew where it was coming from .. I wanna send you to hospital but I remember you hate that place so much it gives you nightmare, right? So I light up that vanilla candle aroma, your favourite. I just found that in the drawer. I guess I kept it for so long in my drawer without I realised... So, if you are not okay, tell me ..".

Mark tried to smiled a little, while his hand was gripping Jackson's shirt tightly.

"You .. chase me here?".

Jackson nodded . He then hugged to latter, but Mark refused .

"I want to see your face .. I cant see you if we're hugging ...".

Jackson suddenly had flowing tears from his eyes .

"I love you, Jack ... Love you .. Love you so much .. Since we're little back then .. I .. I always had my eyes set on you .. I love you for a long time too .. ".

Jackson's heart was wavering so hard, he was near to cry wholeheartly.

Together, with both was full of flowing tears, slowly embracing each other for the morning to come .

***

Jackson was awake after hearing some noises . He was yawning and realised that Mark was not beside him .

His heart began to beat faster, afraid that Mark might leaving him and go .

"Mark ??". Jackson calling out Mark's name several time until he went downstairs, only to find out that not just Mark, but all of them was here in his house.

Yugyeom and Bambam was laughing so hard to see Jackson's current appearance.

"Jackson ... you look so pathetic right now ". said Youngjae , followed by JB's snickers .

Mark was there with Jinyoung, and both of them was laughing at Jackson too .

... I should be mad right now since they all humilitating me, but ..

Jackson was looking at how cheerful Mark has been this morning .

.. I guess if its for him , I'll overlook everything .

"Guys. I just got an message from Jungkook that his school will be having a culture day today. He was so happy after knowing that all of us were here especially Mark so he invite us to go to their school. Lets go ! He also said that all of his gang wil lbe there too". Yugyeom was so bright about the invitation.

All of them agreed, and went back home to dress up for the event .

"Jinyoung . Im so sorry I cant take care of you last night . Are you okay now?". Jackson cant forget that Jinyoung was hurt too .

Mark was also there beside Jackson.

Jinyoung was smiling while patting Jackson's shoulder .

"Im okay now. But once in a while, you have to be with me too..". 

Without waiting for reply, Jinyoung went from there without turning back.

Jackson might be clueless, but Mark was just staring at Jinyoung's back until he disappear from their sight.

Jinyoung ...

Im sorry ...

Because you love the same person that I hold dear to ...

I hope you understand what I said to you earlier ..

** I love Jackson, And he loves me too, Jinyoung **

I remember how painful his face made after I said that Jackson love me too ..

He accept us now , and that was very kind of him ...

"Hey ... How are you feeling today?". Jackson was hugging Mark from behind, making Mark awake from his thoughts.

"Jack ... I love you ..".

Jackson was chuckling. His breathe was tickling Mark's neck . It burns too .

"Yeah ... I'll say the same to you, Mark ...".

Mark was happy .

For now ... I wish to God, that we both can stay like this forever ..

If not forever, please give me a longer time to be with my Jackjack ...

 

- TBC -