Prologue [Raspberrytae]

Frost Bite | ᴍ.ʏ.ɢ × ᴘ.ᴊ.ᴍ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night wasn't supposed to end up like this. 

They were supposed to be back at the usual hang out as soon as the school 'Winter Wonderland' dance ended, smoking a blunt or two and sharing some bottles of Soju they had swiped from the local drugstore earlier in the day.


Instead they were here; stuck sitting in a line on the gym bleachers with the principal and the local sheriff standing above them. 

The clock sitting behind the protective grate on the gym wall was tauntingly ticking by each minute, reminding the five high school boys that their plans were no longer going to happen. There were loose streamers and pieces of confetti littering the empty gym floor, tables were put away and the glittering dance lights were replaced with one of the overhead gym lights, putting the back half of the gym in shadows. 

"Lee Taemin, Park Jimin, Kim Jongin, Ha Sungwoon, and Kim Moonkyu..." The sheriff squinted at the five boys. All five of them wore the same hard expressions; irritated, angry, and anxious. "Caught selling alcohol and drugs on school property during a school event. Do you realize how big of a deal that is?"

One of the boys groaned. ", I thought you held us back here about skipping yesterday. Who ratted us out?!" Moonkyu glared down the line, as he was sitting on the end. The other four shared equally frustrated looks. 

"A handful of concerned students reported the five of you." The principal narrowed her eyes at the boys, clearly displeased. Her eyes softened, however, when she looked at Jimin, who sat beside Taemin with his gaze locked on the gym floor. 

"They were just crushed up caffeine pills from Walmart. People will buy anything they think will give them a rush." Taemin shrugged, grinning smugly at the two adults standing in front of them. 

The brunette boy, who also happened to be sporting some blonde highlights, sitting beside Taemin elbowed him in the side and glared at him. "You're not helping." He hissed. 

Taemin laughed. "Relax, Minnie! Caffeine pills aren't illegal. What's the worst Miss Kwon can do?" He cooed tauntingly, all while maintaining eye contact with the furious principal. Her eyes narrowed. 

 

"Mr. Park, may I speak to you privately?" She sighed, not giving him any time to respond before walking towards the gym doors. Jimin cleared his throat and stood up, shoving his fists into the pockets of his denim jacket as he followed her. 

He stepped out of the gym with her and leaned on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter