One

Mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Mom 

 

 Street of broken and healed hearts 

 

 Number: 04 

 

 Good evening 

 

  I can no longer count the number of times I tried to write you a letter, many times they were destroyed by tears, in others by my own hands in times of anger or just ended throwing them in the trash out of fear. Mother, I believe you still have a great anger or disappointment in your chest, but please believe me when I tell you that all my life I've carried a greater pain, still I watched you as a little girl watches her princess or favorite hero, and being by your side or in your arms always made me feel like the happiest and most loved girl in the world. 

 

  When did you stop loving me, Mom?    

  

 For another great part of my life I felt insufficient, as if all my efforts were not worth of all your sacrifice and dedication, so I used to torture myself, every day of my life, because I just wanted to be the reason of your pride and joy.  And I remember mother, I remember every single time that you gave up on something of your interest so I could have the best, I watched your fight to pay for my studies, treatments and silly pampering, so how could I be angry when  you wanted a medicine for my homouality?  

 Even if you don't believe in me anymore, my love and adoration for you was able to cover the whole world, so no, never think even for a moment that I wanted it. For you, Mother, I voided my desires and passions because only the thought of hurting you was enough reason to want death, and for a long time I longed for it, because the world was already too cold and too dark to exist, but guess what, when I finally had the courage to take the several pills of your medicine, you were the first one to car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter