HE'S WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE

DUMB LOVE

Today is my second week of the semester.

I am a first-year clueless student that only clings to my roommate and her group of friends because I've yet to find my own kind of friends.

I love being with people but I always wonder like, do they love being with me? All those inferior thoughts have always been preventing me to build positive perspective towards other. It's my fault.

Why am I always an introvert? Oh, how I wish I can be like one of the daring, super confident and outspoken girl that guys love to be around with. But,never...in my wildest dream.

A light footstep with some punch-like noise seemed to be coming from the staircase. The sound slowly approached the room as I was trying to recall my dance step alongside with my friends. A voice so low that I almost thought that Optimus Prime came instead.
 

"Yo"...and there he stood in front of me.

 

My friends ushered him into our dance area and asked him if he could be a part of my performance team. He said okay.

I kept dancing like I couldn't care less (but God knows how badly I wanted to hide away because of my embarrassing moves. .)

 

"Let's get this going! Broombompssttpuchikepipsttbsttkoopuff"

 

What was that??? That was probably the coolest sound I've ever heard. Right, beatbox... (I grinned internally)

And I finally noticed his lips. His eyes. His tall body. Slim yet masculine. 

But he seems too perfect for me. I can't do this. 

I was about to step away from the place but he went out first. 

I knew right away that we are not meant to be.

...

...

I glanced for a sec as he exited and our eyes met. 

And my heart skipped a beat.

Image result for song jihyo mong                                                                                               Image result for lee dongwook

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How was the first chapter guys? Leave your comment below! 
P.s: I have many other several stories that you might wanna check out! <3