One

There Is No Me Without You

Irene Pov

"Hi I'm Irene. Y-You're really good at dancing." I said then instantly blushed. Since we are trainees together I should be friendly.

"Hi I'm Seulgi. Thanks." She said not looking me into the eyes.

"Soooo how am I supposed to tell you how beautiful you are if you can't look at me?" I laughed.

"Sorry" She said pulling her mask down to greet me properly. Her dull mono eyes pulling me in. So much mystery behind them. I can already tell.

Seulgi dropped to her knees. We both sobbed uncontrollably. Those mono eyes stared at me. 

All the mystery behind them... Gone
The mask that hid her... Gone.

"Kill me Irene. Please... You have to kill me. There no other option." She cried hitting the ground.

"Seulgi... We can take you to hospital. You don't have to die" I sobbed.

"No Irene. We've talked about this the hospital isn't going to fix this. Please if you love me. You know this is what's best for me. Please Irene this is what I need." She said holding the knife.

"Umm Bae Joohyun would you maybe like to umm go on a d-date." She stuttered nervously. "W-with me" She panic.

"Kang Seulgi" I smirked. She instantly lowered her head. Assuming the rejection that wouldn't follow.

"I would love to go on a date you." I smiled softly. 

"Wait really." She asked stunned. I took a step forward and pulled down the mask she always wore to kiss the lips I so desired.

"Does that answer your question" I laughed seeing her mono eyes still closed and lips puckered.

"No. You might need to do it again." She joked keeping a straight face. I laughed and pulled her into another kiss.

"Seulgi please don't." I begged.

"This is your last chance or I do it." She said slowly standing with the knife.

"Please. Before I do this let me have one last kiss." I asked thinking of a plan. I didn't know what to do but I had to do something.

"One last kiss." She said handing me the knife. I pulled her into the kiss. Our mouths move perfectly together. I deepened the kiss and felt our tongues fight. She moaned. I tighten my grip on the knife before I threw it off the bridge. Before I knew it Wendy grabbed Seulgi carrying her to the car while Seulgi fought her.

"Wendy put me down. I don't want to go anywhere. I want to die." Seulgi screamed. I fell to the ground crying. Joy came over and picked me up taking me to the van. I climbed in and saw Seulgi laying on the ground unconscious.

"Wendy! What did you do to Seulgi!" I yelled worried.

"It was just a shot. The doctor gave me some. They said if this ever happened again to give her the shot and bring to the hospital." Wendy simply shrugged. I laid next to Seulgi. I gently ran my hand through her hair.

"Why can't you understand how loved you are. How beautiful you are. How smart you are. How much you mean to your family, your friends, me. Please when you wake up understand. I'm going to do whatever it takes you make you know. I'll make you realize that there is no me without you." I sobbed kissing her face. How did she become this. She used to be shy, innocent, excited to see the world but she now resents the world. She refuses to enjoy anymore.

"You look really beautiful." Seulgi said quietly making me blush.

"May I?" I smiled softly removing the mask from her face.
"Now I'm not nearly as beautiful as you." I spoke truthfully admiring the beauty she seemed to always cover up.

"I'm not that pretty." She shrugged.

"No you're prettier. Especially when that mask isn't there to cover it up." I walked behind her as she opened the door for me.

"Such a gentlewoman." I joked.

"Sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I know you can open a door for yourself. I just thought it was the right thing to do." She started rambling.

"Seulgi I was joking. It's really sweet of you to do that. Can we make a promise?" I said sincerely.

"What is the promise." She furrowed her eyebrow.

"Before you say sorry look in my eyes. I will let you if it's appropriate." I told her.

"I promise." She said.

"Wendy! Drive faster!" I yelled panicked.

"Irene, I know your scared but shut the up" Wendy calmly said. The van finally stopped and I picked Seulgi up and carried her inside.

"Hello. My girlfriend needs helps. She's suicidal." I walked to the counter.

"Right this way. Has she been here before?"

"Yes. She had Doctor Kim" Wendy answered

"Alright. You guys can go in that room. I will go get Doctor Kim." She smiled before walking away. I laid Seulgi down before she start to wake up.

"Irene. What happened?" Seulgi asked confused.

"A lot happened, but you're safe now." I cupped her face.

"Where am I?" She asked still confused.

"We are at the hospital." I said hesitantly. The news didn't settle well. She tried getting out of the bed. Wendy and Joy held her down.

"You're gonna die for this. I asked one thing. I trusted you. You don't love me. You betrayed me. You . Don't ever talk, don't even look at me. You'll be dead in a week I promise." She ranted angrily.

"Seulgi. It's what's best for you." I tried.

"You don't even know me. Why did I ever love you. You don't understand the seriousness of what I asked. You don't understand me. You don't even know so get the out." She yelled. Tears brimmed my eyes. I looked into the bear eyes that once hosted love for me and saw hatred. When did it all go wrong? How did I did I let it get this bad?

"Seulgi, Irene is going home with us so she will stay in the corner. Please try to calm down." Joy reasoned making Seulgi considered the preposition. Ultimately she agree.

"Fine. But if she comes close to me without my consent I will hurt her." Seulgi spat at me.

A/N

This is my first Seulrene entry. I'm not sure yet if I want to do a full fanfic with this or just a one-shot so if you want a full fanfic please comment . This is probably really but there is a lot unanswered.