Episode 1

Grade A Love

It was a normal day where Hyoyeon will follows Sehun everywhere. Well, it’s not like  Sehun realized who is she because, everyone admire him, almost half of the girls in the school keeps on chasing him everywhere he goes. Hyoyeon is one of those girls. Girls that disgust Sehun.

 

He doesn’t want to know those fangirls name or whoever they are. They’re just a nuisance. The more he gave to those girl, the wilder they get. So, Sehun choose to ignore them.

 

“Heyyy Hunnie. Fangirl all over as usual?”, asked the popular friend, Byun Baekhyun. Well, Sehun choose to ignore him as well.

Actually, he isn’t in a good mood at this moment.

Why?

Simply, because he get 99% on arts subject. He should get 100% in all subject but it just make him frustrated how the art teacher aren’t giving him that 1%. Well, the teacher said he doesn’t put his sincerity in his painting picture. So in the end, he get 99%.

“This guy being moody just because he get 99% on Arts subject”, Chanyeol casually put his arms on Sehun’s shoulder and laugh his off as catch up to grab something to eat with his group member known as EXO.

“Yeah, yeah. Just be grateful that you were born genius, kids”, Baekhyun added. With ‘kids’, he meant by Sehun and Chanyeol.

Yup, very surprising how Chanyeol is actually one out of the genius. He seemed dumb and goofing around all the time but nope, he’s one out of those smarty-pants in  A-Classes. Other students never saw him bringing along any kind of book to read but he’s focusing on what the teacher’s said in classes and people assumed that is why he killed all the killer subject like Addmath.

Science stream but still taking arts classes right? Seemed weird but that’s what the principal want and they got to obey it. The A-Classes are strongly rejecting the arts subject to be brought into their classes but well,  that’s what the principal command for.

“You get 99% well that’s great Sehun. While me? I JUST GOT 10% you know. 10%”, Chanyeol faked cry.

“Why on earth did Principal Kim torture us with arts subject?”, Sehun mood turns even down.

“Enough with the drama. Today, Suho hyung said he will treat us”, Baekhyun exclaimed.

Baekhyun is one step backwards. He’s in A-classes too. But on the Arts stream. His parents want him to continue his path on Science stream and they had decided for Baekhyun to become a doctor. But.. Ughh it such a long story.

Suho? He’s one year older than those three and he doesn’t even know why he keep on hanging out with those three dorks. Meanwhile Suho... He’s pretty normal. Just get 100% on Biology international exam last year.

And he is the H Highschool’s principal.

 

“Suho hyungg”, Chanyeol waved at Suho and Xiumin.

“You’re just shouting Suho hyung just because he wanted to treat you today, huh? Obnoxious kid”, Xiumin faking a dissappointment

“That’s because hyung never treat us”, Baekhyun stick out his tounge.

“If my dad were as rich as he is, then I’ll treat you guys every day”, Xiumin rolled his eyes. Xiumin.. He’s a... Childhood friend of Suho and they have known each other since they were born. Both were born in wealthy family but he choose another path. Independent path. By being independent meaning..

A rented apartment, part-time worker and living alone.

“Yeah, as if you aren’t born rich”, Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

Sehun took a bite of his sandwich in slow motion. Well, obviously all of them realised the moody guy. His head still lingering with Mrs.Park words. “Sincerity is what we need in arts. You still haven’t find your sincerity while painting this. But overall, good job”, those words still in his mind.

“Mrs. Park is the first teacher to give him 99% and he still in mental breakdown”, Chanyeol explained to the hyungs.

All of them heartily laughed. They know another things that could make his mood down besides his crazy fangirls is because of grade. Once, when Sehun catch a cold and he need to like answered the exam questions, he got second places and the first places goes to Chanyeol. He didn’t talked to Chanyeol for a week and being in bad mood before he finally declare that he lose to Chanyeol. For Chanyeol, grade doesn’t matter to him like how Sehun did.  Sehun is quite competitive when it comes to grade. And he is very greedy to get all subjects 100%. Then, a curiousity came straight into his mind.

“Hey Baekhyun hyung. How to get 100% on arts?”, Sehun asked

“Mrs. Park teach you guys arts subject right?”, Bakehyun asked those two kiddo, Sehun and Chanyeol which gained a slight nod by the two.

“and what did she said?”,  Baekhyun asked.

“I don’t have any sincerity in my paintings”, Sehun said.

“Well, what she said was true. Arts aren’t all about getting the marks. It’s about the heart”, Baekhyun explained and expect the younger guy to understand it. But nope, he blankly stared at him.

“This kid is heartless so he won’t understand”, Chanyeol make a jokes out of Sehun blunt face.

“Said by the person who get 10% on arts?”, Sehun rolled his eyes.

“YAH!!”, Chanyeol shouted. Gaining the whole cafe attention.

“Kids, stop it!”, Xiumin calms those kids.

“Look, here. I heard that nobody gets 100% on arts. I don’t know if there is before. But after I move to the art stream, I only know one person who always get 100% on arts”, Baekhyun raised his left eyebrows and smirked.

“Who is he?”, well they said curiousity killed the cat.

“The person is not ‘he’, Oh Sehun. The person is ‘she’ ”,Baekhyun detailed Sehun’s question.

“Whatever. Just tell me Who.Is.She ?”, Sehun turns into competitive mood once again. Hearing someone gets greater marks than him just turn him makes him angry.

“There”, Baekhyun pointed to a girl behind Sehun.

“Whaaaat? Isn’t she Kim BokJoo? She’s in sports stream. Are you kidding me?”, Chanyeol asked.

“Not her, behind her you idiot!”, Baekhyun pointed to the blondie behind him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sha la la la la la

La la la ~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The blonde hair swift around while she’s.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“OPPAAAA!!! SEHUN OPPAAAA!!!!”, Holding a cardboard written  ‘I LOVE YOU FOREVER HUN HUN <3’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEOL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re telling me, that stupid fangirl of mine... She get 100%?”, Sehun asked.

“Uh huh”, Baekhyun nodded.

“What a pretty fangirl you have there. I’m so envious of you~”, Xiumin hyung teasing Sehun while  fixing his glasses.

Chanyeol squinted his eyes to see clearer view to whom is that girl. “Ahhh.. That petite blondie girl?”, Chanyeol asked Baekhyun for assurance.

“Yep, she is. Why? Do you know her?”, Baekhyun curious.

“Y-Yeah.. Kind of”, Chanyeol scratch the back of his neck remaniscing those old embarrassing moment.

“Impossible”, Sehun said under his breath.