Tae & Ny - 01

When there isn't any fault in our stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I bet everybody has a side they don't show anyone else.

"Morning, Jessi." Tiffany said happily, "Mornin'," Jessica said and slumped her whole body on the table of Tiffany,

"We've got Math first period today, copy your answers?" Jessica sighed and leaned her head down on her table.

"Ehh?? You forgot to do the solution didn't you?" She squinted her eyes on her bestfriend who is now taking a 'nap', she then sighed and took her notebook and placed it on the table, "Really, what would you do without me...? Here.

Jessica then slowly rise up her head to look up to Tiffany, "What?"

She then make a puppy face, to Tiffany's dismay, "What would I really do without you??" she started to sniff. There she goes again, act.

"By the way Tiff, my friend's brother from another school asked me for your email and info," continuing her writing, " What should I do?"

"He didn't ask me so yeah. No. just tell him no, okay?" Tiffany said moving her arm for her head to lean on her hand, just then she heard a voice...

"Hwang."

Tiffany turned around and looked up, "You dropped your...your," he yawned," your pencil..."

"Oh, thanks," she smiled slightly and took the pencil in his hand. And they watched him walking away to his seat.

Jessica tap her pen on her cheeks saying: "Taeyeon sure is gloomy, he gives me the kpop mania vibes,"

"Mhmm...you mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter