Final

Freak
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello everyone! This is the new friend we are going to have.." A counselor said to his clients, making the others look at the fidgeting girl beside the expert.

"Say hello to them Y/n..." He said and pushing you gently forward, the girl looked everywhere but to the remaining clients inside the room, "I.... Don't like talking to strangers ... I... I Already said it..." 

The girl spoke up and fiddled with her fingers, feeling the tension, she wiped her hands in her the hem of her shirt and clutched the end of it...

The counselor sighed and closed his eyes, rubbing his head in difficulty.

"Is something wrong with her?" A boy around her age asked and stood up, slowly approaching the girl...

"She has autism and she have trouble communicating, makin- Wait! Don't touch-

The specialist was too late and heard a loud thud in the floor...

The girl beside her is clutching her head and the one who attempted to touch her is groaning in pain, lying on the floor...

"What the is wrong with that girl!? I just tried to be friends with her!" The boy who was pushed, screamed in anger...

"You didn't let me finish explaining, she's having a hard time forming relationships and due to some... traumatic experience, she tend to have a fear in sudden skin ships and form of affections... esprecially to a boy, plus you're a big guy" The expert explained...

"What!? A freak? Are you kidding me?! We are supposed to talk here! To heal! To be sane! Not to be with some freak!" The boy stood up, glaring at the counselor...

"Jackson! You're the one at fault here! Stop it, you're scaring our new friend..." A loud voice can be heard, pale white skin, and mono lidded eyes, looking directly at you..

"N-no... s-s-strangers.... s-scary..." You muttered to yourself as memories flooded inside your head...

"What a waste... That thing should be disposed..."

"Tch, what a trash, can't even talk properly.."

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! MY BOYFRIEND DUMPED ME BECAUSE YOU TOLD HIM THAT DAD IS AN EX MILITARY! YOU !"

"I might actually put you in use, hmmm... You will look great as a .... AHAHAHAH"

"N-no... I-I'm not..." You gripped your head, it hurts so much and it felt like ripping off, you fell on your knees...

"Our New friend? Our? YOUR new friend! Don't involve us here!" Jackson said and looked around the room...

"What the hell is wrong with you man? Don't be like this..." Another boy stood up and patted the angry person's shoulder....

"What the hell Wonho!? Are you kidding me?! You're ganging up with that white lady over there? Tch!" Jackson said pushed the boy named Wonho...

The two kept arguing as you felt another rush of pain in your body...

You felt a tap in your shoulder, you slapped the hand away and you quickly moved, squirming in fear. A pale girl, smiling brightly at you entered your vision...

"Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want to be your friend..." She said softly and held her hand out for you to take, You stared at her hand and trembled... "I-I... don't want... I d-don't want to be friends with a s-stranger... Even though you're shining... I d-don't want... I don't w-want..." You said and she laughed...

"You're honest... aren't you? Well, if that so... Then I'm Dahyun, Kim Dahyun..." She said and sat in front of you, while you distanced yourself a little...

Feeling the lack of information, you stayed quiet and fiddled with your fingers...

"See? She's a ing freak!" Jackson shouted and pointed at you...

All the clients inside the room glared at him, "Shut up!" the girl in front of you glared at him too, but returned to you with a bright smile again...

"You need more don't you, Well then, I'm Kim Dahyun, Daughter of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook, who leads this city... Umm, Sixteen years old... I've been here for almost a year... and the reason why I'm here, is because, I have depression and anxiety..." Dahyun said and smiled again at you...

"But I'm slowly overcoming it, Thanks to the person here..." She said and pointed at the counselor, who is named Yoo Kihyun...

"M-Mr. Yoo is strict, I don't like him..." You spoke and she looked at you, "He made m-me eat vegetables for a week and kept me inside a room f-full of dictionaries and encyclopedias... And He k-kept on telling me to talk to that s-stranger in the park and h-he doesn't make me pancakes and forbidding me to eat f-french fries..." You spoke like a child and the next thing you knew is that, Mr. Yoo Kihyun is smiling at you...

"That's the first time she talked so properly since that day... That's also the first time, she talked to another person besides me..." Kihyun said and Dayhun tilted her head in confusion.

"Like I said, She experienced a very traumatic experience..." Kihyun said...

Dahyun nodded in understanding, "I see.. Then what is your name?" Dahyun said and held her hand out again, you stared at her hand again, "Come on, It's not fair right? I shared my personal information with you, You should too.." Dahyun persuaded you...

You looked at her then at Kihyun, "Come on, Introduce yourself... If you accomp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter