Desperate Moves

Wifey Material
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon fall in love easily,  more like,  immediately in love with just one glance.  This time she fall for Momo,  an amazing dancer who happen to love all kind of food. 

Nayeon really fall head over heel for that girl, she start making up a lie and it adds up more as they both get close in few weeks. 

"I will cook delicious dishes for you if you visit me next time"

"Really?  I have a day off on next Sunday.  I can come over to your place"

"Huh? N.. Next Sunday?"

"Yes,  are you busy next Sunday? "

"Me?  Busy?  Ahahaha,  n..no ofc not ahaha s..sure let's meet next Sunday"

Momo kiss Nayeon's cheek and wave at her before she leave to practice again. 

Nayeon suddenly feel like the weight of the world is in her shoulder,  she sweat a lot,  nervously. 

"Gah,  what should i do now?"

Nayeon keep walking back and forth as she keep thinking.

"Oh,  come on Nayeon ah,  think of another plan,  you are smart student after all.  Ugh,  i can't think of anything"

Nayeon keep moving around the school corridor,  she keep thinking hard. 

Mina who happen walk pass by her even need to stop and call her many times.

"Nayeon,  Nayeon ah"

Nayeon stop and glance at Mina,  she look like she's going to cry soon. 

"What is it? "

Nayeon quickly hug her close friend tight and cries.  Mina blink as she doesn't know what to do,  she slowly hug her bag and comfort Nayeon slowly as she pat her back gently. 

They both sit on the empty class as Nayeon tell everything to Mina.

"Minari,  help me! "

"It's your own problem,  why did you tell her you're a good cook? "

"Please~"

"This time only"

"Promise~"
Nayeon hug Mina's arm as she keep staring at her,  Mina sigh in defeated as she nods agree. Nayeon glomp on her and kiss her cheek. 

"Minari i love you~ you're the best"

Mina smile slightly,  she stare at Nayeon who keep jumping happily. 

'Why is your 'i love you' and mine feel so different? '

************

Today Nayeon is on Mina's house,  she is going to learn to cook something simple and Mina will teach her all the basic steps. 

"See it's just a simple dishes.  Even someone like you can cook it"

Mina tries to encourage Nayeon to cook and have faith on herself,  but Nayeon look while squinting her eyes. 

"Someone like me?  Excuse you,  i feel offended"

"You got me wrong i didn't mean to hurt your pride unnie"

Nayeon pout as Mina massage her shoulder while showing her eyes smile.

"You're lucky you're my favorite people"

Mina giggles as Nayeon still sulk but follow the instruction diligently. 

"You really like cooking Mina? "

Nayeon glance at her as she busy fries the potatoes pancake,  Mina nods as smile. 

"I love cooking,  so i can treat my loved ones the food i cook for them"

"Gosh,  you really such a wifey material.  If i were a guy i would marry you in a heartbeat"

Nayeon joke around as she bump her arm to Mina purposely,  causing both of them laugh. 

Mina rest her back on the kitchen sink as she watch Nayeon's back quietly,  she smile slightly. 

Nayeon really put her mind into cooking and that's make her more adorable. 

"Nayeonie"

"Yes?"

"Why do you like Momo?"

"Huh? Honestly i don't know the exact reason,  but the moment i saw her i feel happy.  She is such a hard working girl and also cute.  Her eyes always sparkling with excitement. She is such a happy virus.  Didn't you say i need to be more bright?"

"Yes,   you look much brighter now"

"This is the power of love,  you will know once you fall in love Minari"

"Yeah,  i wonder that too.. "

Mina smile slightly as she approach Nayeon and help her to do the finishing touch.  Nayeon smile widely once the dish she made fully cooked.  She eat a bit but she frown. 

Mina who get curious,  taste the potatoes pancake Nayeon's made and she also frown. 

"Nayeonie"

"Yes? "

"How much salt you put in it? "

"I don't know,  i just put it based on my own intuition"

"Yah,  this is too salty"

"But it's still edible though"

"Nayeonie~"

Mina whine as she finally get it that Nayeon and kitchen aren't really meant to be. 

**************

Mina breath slow,  she is as nervous as Nayeon who is waiting for Momo to come over to her house.  Mina will help Nayeon to cook just as the alternative plan Mina told her. 

"I will cook,  all you need to do is just pretend you do"

"I really love you Minari~"

Nayeon hug Mina tight as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter