Where am I?

Game Master

Y/n POV

Welcome to my world.

This is my life.

Waking up to parents screaming, going to school just to get bullied, then coming home to game. Gaming always kept me happy, it was the only thing I could do since I had no friends and my parents didn't care about me. They only care about their company and their 'prized daughter' or my older sister, Kim Yerin. She was always the golden child.

.

.

.

 

I finish one more round of my game, then I exit out. I was about to shut off my computor when a file pops up on my screen. It's titled 'Game Master.' I open the file and then everything goes black.

.

.

.

I groan, rubbing my head as I open m eyes. "What the--" A guy runs up to me, a worried expression painting his face. "Miss are you okay?" I nod slowly, rubbing my temples. "Where am I?" I ask politely, trying to stand up. "Your a new player correct?" A deep voice breaks my concentration causing me to fall again. I snap my head towards the voice and see seven men standing there, staring at me. 

"Look around, once you see a yellow icon go to it, you probably are wondering what is happening, but that icon should tell you." I nod at the mint-haired man, standing up and stumbling towards a yellow arrow floating above the ground. I press on it lightly and a loud voice errupts around me. 

"Hello Player447. Welcome to Game Master. You will have to find and bond with different cards, they will heal you, guide you or fight for you. You are given one scroll, and 875 jewels. You can slide up to see your menu, which will consist of your health as well as your scrolls health. We wish you the best of luck."

The voice stops and stats show up where the arrow was. 

Players Killed: 436

Players alive: 11

 

I turn back to the men, "are you players?" They all shake their head in unison, "no we are cards." I look at them confused and the tallest one chuckles, "allow us to introduce ourselves. My name is Kim Namjoon, I am a destruction card." A blond haired man steps forward, "my name is Kim Seokjin I am a healing card or often called a priest." One of the other men steps forward, smiling brightly, "hello my name is Jung Hoseok but call me J-Hope and I am a archer card." Two of the other men step forward, "my name is Kim Taehyung I am a beserker card, but call me Tae." He taps the man beside him lightly, "oh, um hello. My name is Park Jimin and I am a warrior card." A raven haired boy steps up, pushing Jimin out of the way, "my name is Jeon Jungkook, I am a joker card." The mint haired boy doesn't step forward, his piercing gaze boring holes into me, "names Min Yoongi. I am an assassin card." 

I look away from Yoongi, looking at the ground, "so what do I do?" I ask them, looking at each of them curiously. Jimin shrugs, shifting uncomfortably in his spot. "How about we go to the Inn? That way she can get some rest before the meeting." Yoongi suggests, looking at me for approval. 

"Sure, lets go."

 

 

Sorry this chapter is short. I'm really busy at the moment and am also not feeling the greatest, but I should be better within the next few days and I will be back to writing. Hope you like this and please comment. Don't be a ghost reader.

~Lindy