Ocean eyes

Bloom: Jenlisa one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A cruise ship sailing down the ocean's body, going with the waves as the people go enjoy their time in the ship.

some splashing each other by the pool, some making the most of the buffet, others are resting by the side.

third mate Lalisa Manoban spends her time at the side of the ship's rails, looking at the ocean and getting lost in her own thoughts, where she has her own little world, being ambitious and feeling the ocean's breeze touch her skin and comb her hair. The ocean has always been a lovely view for the blonde, her own type of eutopia.


she turned her head to the people and observe the look on their faces, see how these people would revolve around her, always with the same story, in every ship, in different parts of the body, everything was the same, different faces everytime with similar actions everytime.

A smile in their faces, a small smile curves her lips and she takes a glass of water with her to the side, taking in a sip as her eyes start to get attracted to a brunette with sunglasses on wearing a black cabby hat with a blue coat, she looks beautiful with her silky hair falling down covering her shoulders and down to her back, her curves visible as she rests her back on the relaxing plastic chairs.

the brunette took her sunglasses off and let the sunlight kiss her face, making her glow, letting her milky skin shine, with her eyes closed for just a second and then opening them up, her cat like eyes met the blonde's round ones.

blushing a little bit when the blonde realized they made eye contact, she saw the brunette's eyes reflect the view of the ocean, brown with a little bit of green mixed within those orbs, she saw a bit of heaven in them.

a small smirk curved into the brunette's lips, she winked at the blonde that made her lose it.

she raises her glass and points for a cheer, the blonde complied and that was the trigger, her feet led her near the beautiful woman that now had her attention, facing her she looked even more gorgeous up close.

"May I know what brings a woman like you here in this cruise?" Lisa asks with some curves in her voice to make it more attractive.

"a little vacation for a hardworking woman" the brunette replied.

"on a ship like this? it's more than just laying down there in a plastic chair with a glass of juice near you" 

"it's alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter