Chapter 1

Curiosity from the Start
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we go here we go here we go here we go… I keep muttering to myself as I walk out of my car on the first day of college. My first class starts at 11 AM and it’s already 10:45 AM, I still have not gotten my college ID and I have no idea where my class is. This would’ve been so much easier if my parents had just let me stay at the ing dormitories! But no, I’m not “ready”. I know I shouldn’t be complaining but I really wanted the whole college experience including the dorms. The first time I asked my mom if I could live there, she said to me, “Why don’t you try getting adjusted there for a year and then you can get an apartment with one of your friends?” I should’ve known they wouldn’t let me live at school. They still have Kangdae (my brother) at home, he’ll be there for 6 more years! SIX! Maybe I should have gone outside of Seoul for college. But then again where else would I have gone? They just got me a ing car instead. At least I can go wherever I want.

I decide that I should probably got to class and then go get my ID. I found my class quite easily. It was an English writing class. Good thing I watch so many goddamn English shows, my English is on point. I just zone out, especially since they were just reading the syllabus for today. Blah blah I can do this on my own time.

Finally it’s time to get out. As I am packing my bag the girl next to me hands me my glasses as I seemed to have forgotten them on the table. She seems like a nice person, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter