final

you're mine tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you’re mine tonight

final

Chaeyoung could not believe what she was witnessing. She had arranged the perfect night in for her and Jennie. A candlelit dinner and chick flicks were on standby. She even went and sprinkled rose petals around to help set the mood. But what did her girlfriend do instead of appreciate Chaeyoung’s hard work? Jennie powered up her PS4, plugged in her headset, and she started to play Fortnite.

When Jennie whizzed by (giving Chaeyoung a quick peck on the way) to get to her beloved gaming spot, she felt as if she was nothing compared to that damn game. She had become addicted and it was all Lisa’s fault. Ever since Lisa had introduced Jennie to it, she couldn’t stop playing. And ever since then Chaeyoung has felt invisible.

Tonight was no different. Jennie had already begun her never-ending marathon and Chaeyoung once again was sitting behind her on the couch. At first, it was cute to support her girl but now she was purely pissed off. Chaeyoung also wasn’t the type to get annoyed easily but the name Fortnite ignited an intense rage within her.

So tonight she pulled out the big guns. She gathered all of Jennie’s favorites: milk ice cream, takeout, and lace lingerie. She was going to win against this stupid game one way or another.

“Hey babe,” Chaeyoung called out. “When are we going to eat? I’m hungry.”

Jennie looked over her shoulder, “O-Oh? Five minutes- actually eat without me.” Usually, Chaeyoung would go on and eat by herself. But tonight she refused to back down.

“Can’t you take a break?”

At first, Jennie almost didn’t register the question at all but was lucky enough to catch the tail end of her sentence. She realized that she was indeed hungry and dinner with her loving girlfriend sounded nice. On the other hand, though, Jennie was in the middle of an intense match and was doing pretty well. After going back and forth with her options she decided that a break was probably the best idea. “Alright. A food break does sound great right now.”

Chaeyoung mentally cheered. For the past weeks, she has never gotten Jennie out of her virtual world. Part one of her plan was complete and as long as everything went along accordingly, she’ll be getting laid by the end of the night. ‘She’s so mine tonight.’

The couple dined over some pad thai Chaeyoung had picked up earlier and to go along with it, a few beers. All of which were Jennie’s favorites. “Wow is it my birthday or something?”

Chaeyoung chuckled, “No I just wanted to treat my girl.”

“You’re too sweet babe,” Jennie cooed. She adored Chaeyoung ever since they meant. Jisoo had introduced them to each other and they hit it off immediately. At first Jennie deemed her admiration for the latter as “new friend jitters”, but she became drawn into Chaeyoung the more they hung out. Jennie was sure that she was straight and even if she wasn’t she still doubted that the Australian would reciprocate her feelings. It was a chaotic mess of miscommunication but in the end Jennie spurted out her confession and Chaeyoung promptly pulled her for a kiss. It went from sweet to passionate quickly but before it could escalate further Chaeyoung growled, “You’re mine from now on.” Ever since then Jennie has been hers- up until Fortnite whisked her girlfriend away.

“Oh my god that’s terrible! Is Seulgi okay?” Chaeyoung’s jaw dropped. Jennie had been telling her girlfriend of Seulgi’s “office chair mishap”. To put it simply- Seulgi versus Joy always leads to pain and suffering.

“She’s fine! She’s just a little sore that’s all.”

Chaeyoung grimaced as she imagined the scene. “I still feel bad.”
“Irene does too,” Jennie added mischievously only to earn a playful shove from Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung missed this. The nighttime gossip was nice but Jennie being with her felt warm. Even when they first met she already had Chaeyoung in awe with just a glance. ‘God I want her.’ The Australian also missed her touch: her lips being everywhere and her hands gripping her thighs. She craved Jennie.

“Hey, I’m gonna go play Fortnite.”

That name made Chaeyoung’s blood boil. She went from lustful to pissed with just the mention of that blasted game. Jennie was hers and she was going to remind her.

She quickly straddled Jennie in her seat. “Why don’t you spend some time with me?” Chaeyoung purred seductively as she ed the top of Jennie’s shirt.

“U-Uh that does sound really nice...” Jennie choked out. “But I already planned to play with Lisa tonight.”
The mood dipped dramatically. It was dead silent as Jennie waited for a response. But she didn’t get one. Instead, Chaeyoung just got off her lap and proceeded to their shared bedroom, slamming the door shu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter