Final

Little Wolf

Born in a golden cradle, Jeon Jungkook had grown up surrounded by luxuries; Being the son of an alpha of high lineage, he never knew what it was like to go hungry or what it felt like to lack a bed to sleep on. He always wore the best clothes, with servants at his disposal; and he made as little effort as possible, so much so, that he learned to change himself only at nine years of age, and to tie his shoes, the right way, at eleven.

He never needed to move more than a finger to get what he wanted; a spoiled child who did not know of humility or respect, but at the same time, still having the desires and wet thoughts of that of an adolescent.

Very much opposite of him, there was Park Jimin, a cute and adorable pup born in a little house outside of Busan; his clothes were no more than old rags, hooked together with copper wires, and he was oblivious to all kinds of luxuries, he did not know what a television set was, and much less had he touched or even known what a bed was in his life. 

It was a fine spring day when the two had first met, and although Jeon would not accept it, the small, and apparently omega, had entised him since he stepped foot on the bright floor of his impeccable mansion. 

Jimin analysed the mansion so timidly, it seemed, playing with the grimy sleeves of his old and faded sweater; to Jimin it was like a palace full of surprises. 

Jungkook had fallen before the natural charms of Park Jimin, but it was not time for romance, especially with Jimin as his new employee. 

"And tell me, Park, do you have references?", Jeon interviewed.

What the hell was he asking? Jungkook didn't even know the answer himself, the presence of Jimin had stunned him for a moment, especially with his intoxicating smell of Daisies and caramel. 

It was an exquisite blend for Jeon Jungkook's sense of smell, it made him feel so many ways, so anxious but so calm, he did not understand what it was all about, but he had to keep it away so he could work. 

"References? I do not think I have one of those, but what is a reference?", Jimin had asked, a bit confused as well.

The younger male wanted to run and grab Jimin's big cheeks and then fill his face with kisses. How could anyone be so beautiful and innocent?

"How can you be so inno-", Jungkook stopped himself before saying something so embarrassing. He cleared his throat a little and wiped the nonexistent dust off his expensive suit, regaining his composure, "Ignorant, you're big enough to know what a reference is". 

Jeon's face was so serious and deep that it frightened poor Park, the way he snorted and snarled made Jimin's stomach do twists.

'I'm going to be sick?', It was all that made Park think this was logical to feel that way. But it was not his fault for not knowing what a "reference" was. He had never worked, and he did not know what the city was like until the Jeon's sent an order for a Park to work and pay the debt that their father owed to the Jeons. 

Jimin did not understand anything, because, first, he did not know anything about his father ever since he was ten years old, and second, he did not understand where that gentle aroma came from.

He was overwhelmed by the unfamiliar yet comforting smell (Similiar to how Jungkook felt about Jimin's smell). He did not know very much about different smells, he only knew that he liked this particular mixture very much. 

"Well, I do not know what a reference is, you dumb alpha", He said crossing his short arms. Compared to Jeon, Park was nothing but a speck of dust. 

Jeon bit his lip trying to contain his laughter. That little pup was so adorable, he wanted him. His wolf demanded him to mark Jimin before another alpha realized the hidden beauty and worth of the Park boy. 

"Well, you're worth if you don't know what a ing reference is. In the end, I guess you do not have the quality and smarts needed for this job", Jeon snickered. 

Jungkook's hands tickled from suddenly pinching Jimin's fluffy cheeks, and his lungs were in disarray from smelling that pleasant aroma; but his brain did not care. Being the only heir was not an easy mission, since his father had left him in charge of the headquarters in Korea, nothing was easy. He couldn't just give Jimin an easy pass since he was cute. Apart from being silly, Jimin's stupidity was vulgar.

Jungkook still had to give Jimin the job though since the Park family still owed the Jeon family. Although he would still give Jimin the job, there were no promises that he would go easy on the poor innocent boy.

Jimin's little arms tightened at his sides, while his brows furrowed; making him look more adorable than angry. 

"Anyways, I'll tell the maids to guide you to your room, and you are not to go out at all until dinner time. Your smell will not let me concentrate, you should use suppressors, dumb child", and without more said, Jungkook left the Park boy alone and confused. 

'Smell? What smell?', Jimin wondered and tried to sniff himself.

~

It had been a week since the little pup with natural fluffy pink hair first arrived at giant mansion. Most of the time he spent in the guest room; which, according to Jungkook, was now his room, but he could not believe it. The room was just too big and precious for Jimin to actually believe that it was his.

At first Jimin had been very excited to be there, but Jungkook would not let him out of "his" room much, and that frustrated him. He wanted to get out! Being locked up for so long was driving him crazy; and that was not the worst, he had a nice view of a large garden, and his inner wolf was teasing him for wanting to go out and wallow in that bright grass, but he couldn't! 

The last time he tried to go out to the garden, Jungkook had caught him and left him without dinner. If he remembers correctly, Jungkook had said, "Park, you know you can not go out when I'm home. Your smell does not let me work, obey the rules!".

And that was what Jimin did not understand! What smell? He had not even presented yet so there should be no smell! Once a wolf presents, the smell of their hierarchy level will waft around letting others know if they are an alpha, beta, or omega. And Jimin understands that but he hasn't presented yet so there should not be a smell wafting around him at all!

He tried to tell Jungkook many times, but Jungkook always quieted him and sent him to his room. It was so unfair!

Jimin knew almost nothing of life since he had been in the depths of a forest all his life. He only knew that his name was Park Jimin, he was eighteen years old, he was born in Busan, and that he now lived in a mansion because his father owed a lot to the Jeons. 

A few months ago his mother and his little brother disappeared and the only thing they had left was a note that had said, in a beautiful calligraphy, take care of yourself, little one. With luck he was able to read; Although he did not know how to write perfectly. 

Jungkook was right when he said that Jimin was completely ignorant, but what could Jimin do? He wasn't even aloud to go outside of his room at all so how would he experience the world and learn better? That's right, he couldn't.

So, he did not understand why Jungkook said that his smell bothered him. Did he smell bad, should he change soaps? And between his thoughts, Jimin had fallen asleep. 

~

"Kim, are you sure of this information?", Jungkook asked.

"I have already told you ten times, Jeon; Do you want to make me angry? because I tell you, you are achieving that goal really fast right now", Namjoon growled out.

Jungkook sighed, his mind was working a thousand times a mile, he could not believe what his friend/colleague was saying. How was this even possible? For the first time, in his twenty-one years of living, he felt so anxious, happy and angry at the same time.

", why did I not notice this before? I'm such an imbecile", Jungkook stated and pulled his hair.

"Instead of cursing, tell me, why did you want the information on the adorable pink-haired pup?", Namjoon asked curiously.

Jeon wanted to growl, Namjoon just rolled his eyes. 

"Whatever, man. That pup, according to this paper, has not yet been presented. That's what it says, I've already repeated it to you many times", Namjoon said annoyed.

"But I could smell it since I arrived at this house; and God, it smells so good, it was very light, but I could smell it!", Jungkook shouted, once again, pulling his unsuspecting hair.

Namjoon was paralyzed. Perhaps from so many times of repeating the same thing to Jungkook, his mind has been temporarily delayed. 

"Jungkook, are you absolutely sure that what you just told me was true?", Namjoon asked cautiously. He only received a nod from his companion, then, Namjoon began to laugh.

"Do you know what that means? Man, congratulations! You found your mate!", Namjoon yelled and pulled Jungkook into a bro hug.

Both males were very surprised and excited; Finding your destined partner was definitely a reason to celebrate considering very few people actually find their life long mates. 

When they calmed down a little, Jungkook took the floor.

"Do you not think it's a bit strange that he has not presented yet? He is eighteen, we usually present at the age of twelve", Jungkook questioned and Namjoon nodded along.

Namjoon thought for a moment, Jungkook was right, it was very strange, but not impossible. 

"Maybe in his family they usually present a bit later than normal. You should be aware, now that you know that you are his partner, act as such. For the moment, I must leave. I told Jin that I would arrive early today. Go and take care of your omega, maybe he does not even know you're his alpha", Namjoon ordered and got up from the leather seat of Jeon's office, wiped the nonexistent dust off his expensive trousers and left the place, leaving Jungkook with many thoughts going through his head.

~

When Jimin woke up, the sun had already hidden and his stomach demanded that it be fed. He looked at the time and he realized that there were only ten minutes to go down to eat. He noticed that he had slept a lot, so he got up and stretched, almost stumbled over some things, but he managed to arrive without a scratch and he exited the room.

The smell of coffee was what he received when he passed through the door of the spacious kitchen of the house. He strongly inhaled the delicious smell; he had never tasted coffee, but he loved the smell. 

Jungkook looked at Jimin from one end of the counter, analyzing each of Jimin's expressions. He did not know what to do exactly, he had known that Jimin would come since he had smelled him, but compared to the first time he saw him, his scent had felt much stronger.

"Do you want some? I just made some, if you want I can serve you a cup", Jungkook suddenly asked making Jimin jump from surprise since he had not realized that Jungkook was in the same room as him. 

With a small nod, Jimin had implied that he indeed wanted some coffee; a current of emotion went through him at the thought of drinking some coffee for the first time. 

The older male felt so vulnerable, and looked at Jungkook with curious eyes as he walked around the counter to make Jimin some coffee. Jungkook thought that he looked so innocent and oblivious to everything and he loved that, ever since that boy stepped into his mansion he had loved everything about him. 

"Two sugars?", Jungkook questioned the adorably awkward looking older male.

Apparently, Jimin did not know what Jungkook was asking, so he just agreed and went along with whatever Jungkook had meant. The younger smiled and nodded, Jungkook did not understand his own emotions, but he did know that liked that sparkle in Jimin's eyes, so tender. 

"Thank you...", Jimin trailed off and Jungkook released a small, and almost inaudible, 'mhm'. 

While Jimin took the cup of fine porcelain to his plump lips, the expression he had was like taking a picture, according to Jeon, who deduced that the pup had never even drinken a drop of coffee. 

"Is it good?", Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded quickly, taking the cup back to his mouth, drinking and analyzing the delicious taste of its contents.

After a while of serving Jimin some more coffee but not much so he could sleep, Jungkook took the floor again. 

"Tell me, Jimin-", he was so nervous all of a sudden, he was afraid to screw up, he had to deal with this issue gently, he cleared his throat a bit and continued-, "do you believe in predestined couples?"

Immediately the pup blushed and Jungkook sighed and looked at Jimin expectantly, waiting for some response from him.

Meanwhile, Jimin felt very shy towards what Jungkook asked, of course he believed in predestined couples, but why did Jungkook ask him that? 

"Yes, I do believe in them, why the question?", Jimin asked Jungkook curiously.

Now, it was Jungkook's turn to be shy. How do you tell someone that you are their predestined partner? He preferred to give death news more than this. 

"Well, you see, I-", If any of Jungkook's colleagues saw him at this time, they would not hesitate to mock him, Jeon Jungkook, a high-ranking alpha, being vulnerable to a cute brat who had not yet presented, stuttering and blushing. He was being so ridiculous, he did not even recognize himself. 

"You, what?", Jimin asked and Jungkook took a deep breath.

"Park Jimin, I can smell you. Since you came to this house your aroma surrounds me, my wolf goes crazy and incoherent when you are near me, that smell of daises and caramel that your body gives off is so tempting. You do not know how much I have restrained myself from rubbing against you and marking you, so that nobody else approaches you, that's why I kept you locked up, but today... today I found out that you have not even presented yourself; You do not know how happy and confused I felt, you know what that means, right?", Jeon was breathing harshly, Jimin felt his heart come out of his chest, both looked at each other intently, trying to understand what was going on, the silence said everything, his eyes shone, but nothing came out of his lips, until Jimin spoke.

"What you are saying, is it true? I am your... You can...", Jimin was so confused, he felt a swirl of emotions in his stomach, he did not know exactly how to react, it was a lot of information in a very short time, his wolf was very happy, he was sorry, and he was so confused.

"Jimin, we are predestined souls to be together, I am your alpha, and you are my nice and tender omega", Jeon was slowly approaching Jimin, he did not want to scare him, he did not want him to get away, he carefully put one of his big hands around Jimin's waist, pulling him closer, until they were hugging each other; Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, clinging to it. 

"Do you agree with that, my little pup?", Jungkook asked.

Inhaling the scent of his alpha, Jimin nodded, feeling his body so relaxed.

"Yes, I agree"

~

Since that night in the kitchen, Jungkook had started courting his omega, because yes, he had accepted it, Jimin was his omega and nobody could change that. He was glad that only he could smell the delicious scent of Park Jimin. Well... that was until he presented, but he felt so lucky and happy. 

Jimin had presented himself as an omega two weeks after that, all employees of the mansion were delighted with the smell of the pup, although only one person could enjoy this, and this was Jeon Jungkook.

As in these moments, where Jungkook walked his partner through the large courtyard, his favorite place as a child, laughter was heard all over the place, both were full of life-courtesy of Jimin, who dragged Jungkook and therefore was chased, but they did not care; they just enjoyed the moment.

"Oh, little one; This wolf is going to eat you", Jimin let out a squeak of surprise when he did not feel the ground under his bare feet, and he began to laugh when Jungkook wrapped his fingers around his waist and started to tickle him. 

"-Wait! Jungkookie! Enough, you-", the laughter did not allow him to speak correctly. Jeon kept tickling him until he thought it was enough, then he lowered him and hugged him, encircling his small waist with his muscular arms.

Jimin's breathing was agitated, his hair was sticking up, his skin was brighter by the thin layer of sweat that covered him. To Jungkook, he looked beautiful, so he could not help but leave a small kiss on Jimin's soft lips. 

"I love you", Jungkook fondly stated.

The pup blushed and hid his face in the wide chest of his partner, babbled some incoherent things and left his hiding place in Jungkook's chest. Jimin flashed a beautiful smile and half moons formed in his eyes. 

"I love you too.", Jimin blushed at his claim. 

"Forever?", Jungkook asked, the loving look they gave could be envied even by the stars. 

"Forever."

Fin