Dog Dad Life (Fluff)

Sweet Times

Kibum types in the digital code to lock the entryway door after entering his apartment as the rain is heard outside of the white narrow modernly designed windows in the living room.

 

He sighs softly before carefully setting his car keys on top of the small circular table next to the coat rack hung up on the warm chesnut wooden wall. 

 

The idol bends down to untie and slip his NIKE sneakers off just in time for the sounds of two very estatic puppies running over to welcome their dad home. 

 

Once his shoes are off, Garçons barks happily as his older brother snuggles up to Kibum who just smiles lovingly at his kids.

 

 

Kibum plops down onto the long comfortable black couch to lie down with his fluffy sons resting on his chest and tummy.

 

 

"Daddy missed you both a lot today." He pouts while sweetly rubbing the eldest dog's back who immediately snuggles up closer in his arms as his little way of giving him comfort after a long day of SHINee schedules. 

 

 

A few minutes pass by of this soft and loving moment as he chuckles warmly over their unconditional love for him. 

 

 

Garçons whimpers in his sleep that sound like little pleads to be woken up from the current nightmare happening. 

 

 

"Honey? Garçons wake up baby it's okay it was just a bad dream."  Kibum whispers comfortingly as he sits up a little to wake his shaken up little one. 

 

 

Comme Des sleepily switches spots with his little brother before falling asleep again on the rapper's soft tummy. 

 

 

Kibum's hands scratch in gentle motions across Garçons' shaking back as the youngest desperately seeks the comfort of the other. 

 

 

Bringing the black toy poodle closer to his collarbone helps him to relax more and shake less. As he buries his face into Kibum's collarbone, The senstive idol blinks back some unshed tears but closes his feline warm almond eyes and sniffles softly against his son's shaking body that slowly decreases little by little.

 

 

Muffled sounds of light kisses to the black curly fur fill the living room until Kibum successfully calms him down but doesn't stop the warm touches that is comforting to both boys. 

 

 

The idol settles in his bedroom under the sheets while watching his sons sleep soundly after cuddling up to him the moment he lied down. 

 

 

Kibum sleepily scratched an itch from the side of his head down to his nape before wrapping his left arm protectively around them and lightly caresses the two dogs anywhere that is reachable and comfortable while falling asleep to their quiet little sighs blissfully. 

 

"I love you sweet boys. Goodnight my babies. "

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Let me know what you think about this oneshot ♡ I was inspired by his recent instagram live where both Comme Des & Garçons snuggled and played with him sweetly as always. Plus the Instagram videos of Bummie rubbing/caressing their backs/sides are super lovable. I hope you enjoyed reading! Thank you :)