Final

Universe

Siwon enters the code to their shared apartment and realized someone got home earlier than him. He went to the living room expecting his lover to be there but was surprised it was empty. 

 

“Kyu, baby, are you home?” 

 

He then went straight to the bedroom and sees Kyuhyun with his earphones in and focused on playing the game on his computer. Siwon sat beside his lover but sensed something was wrong when he was ignored by the other.

 

“Hey baby I’m home.” He was waiting for Kyuhyun to react as he wraps his arm around his waist. Kyuhyun looked at Siwon and removed his earphones but continued playing. 

 

“Hi, how was the concert?” Siwon smiled and kissed Kyuhyun’s head inhaling the scent that he missed so much. “It was really fun, baby. Leeteuk hyung and Shindong hyung got to spend a whole day before us but I enjoyed our 3 days there.” He shifted to a more comfortable position on bed and started telling stories about their trip to the Philippines for SS7 Manila but didn’t notice that Kyuhyun wasn’t paying much attention to him.

 

“-and there were fans who made cut outs of the members that weren’t there and it made me miss you so much” he said tugging Kyuhyun’s sleeves but realized that Kyuhyun was not responding to his stories and just sat there quietly still playing his game.

 

“Hmmm. I’m tired. Go change and let’s sleep.” He stared as Kyuhyun stopped playing and closed his laptop. He was also tired but was bothered because there was sadness in Kyuhyun’s tone. 

 

He went to the bathroom, changed into his pajamas. As he went back to the bedroom, he saw Kyuhyun curled up, back-facing his side of the bed. 

 

“Kyu, what’s wrong? Did something happen?” He asked Kyuhyun as he settles on his side of the bed and wrapped his arm around Kyuhyun hugging him from the back. After a few minutes of silence, he heard Kyuhyun’s sniffles and was shocked. “Hey baby I’m here don’t cry” as he hugged Kyuhyun tighter.

 

“Wonnie, do you still love me?” Kyuhyun asked still not moving from his position but started to press his back in to Siwon more.

 

“Wha- of course baby. Why would you even ask that, hm?” Siwon was Kyuhyun’s arm and placed kisses on his head. 

 

“I saw the pictures and fanvideos... of you and Ms. Universe. You were waving to her during the concert, wrapped your arms around her in your photo, gave her water..” Kyuhyun mumbled everything but Siwon heard his words completely. Siwon smiled because he thought of Kyuhyun being jealous and stalking the fan’s posts about the concert. “Are you jealous, babyKyu?” He asked with a smirk

 

He was expecting Kyuhyun to lash out on him and play hard to get but he was surprised when Kyuhyun stayed silent for a few seconds and answered him in an even sadder voice. 

 

“No, Wonnie. I’m feeling scared more than feeling jealous..” 

 

Kyuhyun started as Siwon listened and shifted their position pulling Kyuhyun to lay his back on the bed and he propoed himself with his elbow and head resting on his hand. He saw Kyuhyun’s face clearly for the first time that night and his eyes were puffy and sad, and face streaked with tears. Kyuhyun wasnt looking at Siwon and playing with Siwon’s tshirt. 

 

“...she’s beautiful. And kind. And she really likes you. I even saw tweets saying she’s been fangirling over you since a few years back.. and.. and.. you were happy when you met her. You even asked for her to go backstage in front of the audience. You actually look good together, Siwon.” Kyuhyun said trying not to choke on his words because he was trying not to be a crybaby over this. But he missed Siwon so much who has been busy going to different countries for performances, filming for Super TV, and attending events. It broke his heart when he saw the pictures from SS7 Manila and saw how Siwon was happy while he was stuck in Korea doing his public service.

 

Siwon wiped the tears on Kyuhyun’s face and kissed his eyes, nose, and a long one on the lips. Kyuhyun wasn’t pushing him away but Siwon felt the sadness from Kyuhyun. 

 

“Baby.. Kyu.. I was happy because of the concert and fans in general. Yes, I was happy to see her there but that’s just it. I mean, Manny Pacquiao’s family was there and we were also ecstatic about that... there was never even a second that I didn’t miss you when I was away. It was hard during the concert because there were so many fans holding pictures of you and I just want to grab them all and keep them to myself” 

 

Kyuhyun laughed a little and nodded. Finally he looks at Siwon’s eyes and said “You’re mine, Choi Siwon” with a small frown. 

 

“Look at me baby. I’m yours, only yours, okay?” They shared another kiss as Siwon tightens hih hands around Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun melted into Siwon’s embrace. Siwon hummed as he saw Kyuhyun closed his eyes, leaning his head on Siwon’s chest and inhaling his scent. They stayed in this position both not willing to let the other go just yet. 

 

“She may be Ms. Universe, baby, but you are MY universe. Don’t ever forget that”