Daddy is a Diva

Domestic

 

“Daddy! DAD-DY!” I whined, rolled over, and pulled the blankets back over my head. I was sure I could just will the yelling away if I tried hard enough. I curled up in a little ball under the sheets, and whined softly. “Daddy~ Daddy~ time for wakes ups~” I shook my head and whined just a bit louder to drown out the sound.

I whined a bit louder and in a moment of weakness allowed the blankets to be torn off of my body. “Go see Dad?” I offered, hoping that that would provide enough distraction to allow me to sleep for a bit longer. I wanted sleep. “It’s sleeps times for Daddy.”  I tried to close my eyes again, but was distracted when I felt all of the oxygen leave my body. “Aesookie… why can’t Daddy sleep more?” I groaned, wrapping my arms around the bundle of joy that had just tackled me.

“Dad says Daddy is a lazy bug~” She giggled and smacked her own behind (I’m not sure how that related to being a lazy bug, but to her I’m sure it didn’t matter), which is something I’m more than sure she learned from my partner. He always taught her things I didn’t want her to know. “Dad says Daddy has wakes up now.” I whined again, but nodded my head. I was awake anyway.

I made sure that I was holding onto Aesook properly before climbing out of my bed. This was a new behavior that I was most certainly not enjoying. She usually let me be a ‘lazy bug’ in the mornings. I was usually awake before anything important happened for the day anyway, and even if I slept a bit too late there was another person that could make sure she got taken care of. I walked out to the living room, whining the entire way and plopped down on my partner’s stomach when he wasn’t looking. “Hi Junhyung.” I smiled when I heard him gasp for air. He deserved to have his wind knocked out of him too. He gave me a dirty look, but I just stuck my tongue out at him. “Good morning, yeobo~”

I giggled and smacked his chest when he flipped me the bird. Thankfully Aesook was too busy playing with my blonde hair to notice what her Dad was doing. “Daddy~ why don’t the other Daddys have hair like yours?” She asked, putting some of my hair up to her face like a moustache and talking in a deeper voice than usual. She was so precious.

“Daddy is a diva, that’s why.” Junhyung answered for me and repositioned us so that Aesook and I were sitting in his lap instead of on his gut. He gave each of us a kiss, and then wrapped his arms around us. Aesook was actually his child, and the product of an affair he had had years earlier, but I tried not to think about that. It just made me sad. I loved her regardless, so it didn’t matter where she had come from. My parents didn’t approve at all, and it was keeping them out of our lives but I wouldn’t change anything.

Our daughter wrinkled her nose as though she was thinking, and seemed confused for a couple of seconds before looking down at Junhyung. “I thought Daddy was a lazy bug.” Then she smacked her behind again. I glared at my lover, but he was too busy laughing to care. He took great pleasure in these things.

“Daddy is a lazy bug and a diva, sweetheart.” He kissed her nose and tried to hold back a chuckle. He only succeeded in snorting. Then Aesook decided she wanted to be just like her Dad and started making small snorting noises. These two were two peas in a pod. Sometimes it seemed like there was a little bit of me in her, mostly because it seems that Junhyung has a type, but she was all him. Other than the big eyes, he was always so excited when she would widen her eyes and do similar facial expressions to the ones I use. I think he wanted to see me in her too.

“Aigoo… my babies…” People always tried to say I was the 4-D one, but clearly they had never met Yong Junhyung and Yong Aesook on a Saturday morning. They were even stranger than I had ever been before.

I put my head down on my partner’s shoulder and smiled up at the two of them. The two loves of my life. “Hyunseungie~” Junhyung whined, he was a huge whiner no matter how strong he tried to look when we were in public. I looked like a pretty girlfriend when we went out in public, at least our friends said so, but Junhyung was the whiner. “Put food in my tummy?”

“Mine too, Daddy! Put foods in our tummies!”

“Why doesn’t Dad have to put food in Daddy’s tummy?” I asked her, pouting slightly and pointing to my own stomach. “Daddy is hungry too.”

“Daddy just has to put foods in his own tummy.” She stuck her tongue out at me and clambered out of my lap so Junhyung could shove me to my feet. “Foods~” She pointed to Junhyung’s stomach and made little grumble noises, as if I would mistake them as actual stomach noises. “Hear how hungry Dad is?!”

“Dad must be starving.” Junhyung nodded his head, and I knew I had lost. I went and heated up some rice and meat for breakfast before bringing it back to feed them. 

__________

I think there's gonna be one more chapter if I get motivated. If not then I'll mark this as complete. I had a dream about Seungie raising a daughter last night so I decided to write this.