Searching For What Used To Be Mine

I Saw Your Eyes (But I Saw Him Staring Back At Me)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie Kim was irritated as she dolled up for Chanel event happening right now. She didn't even want to go anymore. She would rather stay on their dorm or even wait at Lotte if they would perform again as said by the staffs. But then YG staffs packed their things up and leave the Lotte event. Jennie knew Chaeyoung was pissed and Jisoo was trying to calm Rosé down. It was actually maddening how they were suddenly cut and stopped from performing. Their blinks didn't even deserved it. And they couldn't wait for that supposedly time for them to perform again because Jennie have to go to Chanel Hamburg Boutique Opening event. 

 

"Waah! You're so pretty, unnie!" Lisa shouted, clapping excitedly when Jennie was finally ready. Their stylist smiled and nodded approvingly. Even Chaeyoung smiled at her. 

 

"Jen," Jisoo called and playfully hugged her. "Enjoy, okay? Don't.... Just... Enjoy yourself in this event, okay?" she said and Jennie just nodded even though she didn't understand what her unnie is implying. 

 

And she did enjoyed herself as she went inside after some picture taking on the entrance, seeing some familiar faces. "Jennie!" someone called and Jennie turned just in time to see Park Soojoo, smiling brightly at her, so beautiful and sophisticated. Jennie approached her and Soojoo even hugged her. 

 

"Thank goodness your here. I thought I'll be alone with the boys again," Soojoo said and vaguely motioned her hand to a table with a group of people near them. Jennie squinted her eyes, trying to see who Soojoo was with, and her eyes widen. She knew her Soojoo-unnie felt how she stiffen when she saw who was waiting on that table even through the blinding disco lights. 

 

Of course, there he was, sitting beside Zico, the two talking. Jennie's brow raised, seeing just a glass of water on the table. Huh, he's apparently not drinking tonight. Weird, this guy loves parties and drinking. 

 

"Jennie? Are you okay, darling?" Soojoo asked, staring at Jennie, observing her so Jennie shook her head. 

 

"No... I mean, yeah, I'm fine, unnie. Just... Tired, I guess," Jennie said and she knew how lame she sounded. She's crossing her fingers that Soojoo didn't noticed it. 

 

"Hmm, okay. Let's join them," Soojoo answered, still eyeing Jennie and a knowing smile grazed her face before she dragged Jennie towards the table. Jennie falter a step when the boys turned and saw them, Soojoo waving at them. He looked so handsome with his purple hair sleekly combed backwards. He must felt her stares because he looked at her, making Jennie avert her gaze. 

 

"Oh, noona, you're here," Seungri said, standing up and approaching the girls, quickly hugging Soojoo and Jennie. "Let's go and sit." 

 

Jennie tried her best to appear friendly and smiled but her smile faded when she saw Zico alone on the table. And it didn't escaped Soojoo at all who have this look on her face as if she's contemplating something. "Annyeonghesayo, Jiho-oppa," Jennie greeted and bowed at Zico who also bowed at her. 

 

"Where's Bobby?" Seungri asked as they settled down, Seungri sitting beside Zico while Jennie was in between Soojoo and Seungri. 

 

"He said he wanted to look around," Zico explained, shrugging his shoulders as Seungri nodded. 

 

"Well, maybe it's for the best. We can't have you two being seen together," Seungri said, motioning at Jennie and she stifled a gasp. Does their sunbae know? Shiit. 

 

"What do you mean?" Soojoo curiously asked, and Jennie was thinking of an excuse. She shouldn't be here. Shiit. 

 

"Sajangnim has this rule that Blackpink and iKON shouldn't hang out," Seungri said and Soojoo's brows furrowed because of this, obviously not understanding why. "Yeah, it's a weird rule. Maybe he's just trying to minimize the chances of them getting caught in dating scandals and such," he added and Soojoo nodded. 

 

"So he doesn't want a GD and Dara version 2.0?" Soojoo playfully asked before grabbing her champagne, making Seungri laughed and Jennie just smiled because seriously, that rule wasn't just because of their Sajangnim not wanting dating scandals. Well, yeah, that's part of the reason, but the main reason was because of her.... And Bobby. 

 

They dated when they were still trainees. And we're punished because of breaking the rule (trainees can't date each other). They were supposed to be kicked out but Yang Hyunsuk can't just let go of two of his best trainees just like that. So he delayed the debut of his gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter