I Will Love You Forever

A Thousand Years

Gikwang's POV

Naeun held my arm tightly while we were walking in a park, in the windy afternoon. We were already playing all the games in the park and also ate together in a small cute cafe. I took her soft and small palms into mine and we were facing each other.

"Would you be my girlfriend forever...?" I said, smiled.

"Ofcourse I would!" she said excitedly and jumped like a little kid in front of me while we were holding hands.

I smiled when I looked at her beautiful face and eyes that sparkling towards me. How can I leave you My Dear...

I still smiled while my heart was broke into pieces to remember my life will ruin in the future.

"Let's go.." I held her hand tightly and we walked home together.

She then embraced me by the arm. I leaned my head on top of her head. And I could only smile, while I visualized that this moments can't be repeat again.

---

Naeun's POV

After My Cutey Gikwang sent me home I felt really happy and want to do this more in the future. I giggled to myself when I took off my clothes and went shower.

After showered, I checked my phone and there was a message, from Gikwang. I smiled in happiness because this day he made me heart happy and made unforgettable memories in my heart forever.

From : Gikwangie <3

To : Naeunnie <3

Jagiya..~ I think I'll miss you so much tonight, and I hope I'll dream about you..

I love u.. Sweetheart~ ;) <3

 

Then I replied his message with a giggled.

From : Naeunnie <3

To : Gikwangie <3

I will miss u too jagiya, oh no. But I already miss u now!!! T.T :*

I love u too.. My lovely beast!!! :D

Have a good night okay ;) ? :p <3 <3

 

I felt that my heart would explode any moment because I was so happy. I flung my body on my bed while holding my cellphone on my .

I hope I dream about you..

I smiled and slowly my eyes closed and I fast asleep.

I stood on a green field on the top of a mountain. There was no end of this field, all I could see is the grass and the white clouds above me.

But suddenly I saw someone who was standing not far from me. Without doubt I went closer to see that person clearly.

When I was really close to it, I realize that the person was Gikwang. He wore a white thin clothes and a fabric pants made from a soft cotton cloth.

I was smiling and happy to see him, but when I was going to reach his body, he slowly moved away from me. While his hands try to reach mine but he couldn''t do anything except a single tear drop from his eyes. He flew away to the no end of the field and slowly dissapeared. Left me cried silently while I still looking at his shadow gone. I cried hard while brush the tears on my cheeks but I couldn't stop my tears for not drop down.

I don't know why my heart being filled with a sadness feelings. A lonely feelings and that something is missing from me, my soul. Something that I really love. Something that can't stick out from my mind. Forever...

And without realizing it, the tears were really dropped and wet my pillow. Until I woke up in a cloudy morning, since it was January. I rubbed my eyes softly and yawned, and I stretched my hands out. But suddenly I remembered my dream last night. I sat silently on my bed and didn't want to remember that useless dream anymore while suddenly my mom rushed in my room.

"Naeun ah!!! Gikwangie!!!" My mom said frantically and her eyes were welling. I began to worried and calmed her down.

"What happen umma...??" I asked scared.

"Gikwangie... dying, Naeun ah!!" she screamed and cried hardly while whe was holding her cellphone on her ears.

I took the cellphone and it was still connecting to the call. "Yobeseyo..." my voice became tremble.

"Hello, Naeun ah~ I'm sorry but you have to come to our house quickly!!" Gikwang's mother told me and I hurriedly ran in my pajamas to Gikwang's house that not far from mine.

I ran with tears were flowing down my cheeks, I wiped it and kept ran. Until I arrived at Gikwang's house and went to his room quickly as I entered.

When I opened the door, I saw Gikwang was lying on his bed powerless. His parents and a doctor surrounded him. And as I came in they turned their head to me. Gikwang's umma already cried so hard and told me to sat beside Gikwang. He opened his eyes slowly while I approached him and held his hand with both of my hands. I cried silently.

"I...Lo..v..ve.. you.. Naeun..ah..." He sighed and smiled really weak to me. I cried more and more.

"Don't leave me Gikwang ah... Please.. Please.." I begged him but he was just smiled in sadness and then he closed his eyes slowly with a peace painted on his face.

The doctor shook his head and, "I'm sorry Miss, he's already gone..." He said guilty to us.

I felt my eyes already dry and I even couldn't shed tears again, as if everything I had previously spent. I still held Gikwang's hands tightly and sat there helpless while Gikwang's mother wanted me to come out and tell me something.

When we were outside Gikwang's Mom handed me a letter as I opened it I saw that traces of tears on the letter was also written.

For My lovely Sweetheart,

Son Na Eun. ^^

I'm sorry Naeun ah, but I could only write you this letter. I'm sorry I have to leave you, and that, I hope you can let me go with peace..

I'm really sorry if I hurt you in the past. I also sorry for not telling you about my illness.. I just didn't have any guts to tell you that.

I hope you doesn't curse me or angry to me, okay? ;)

And I knew that you will cry when you read this. But please don't baby.. Because I watch you here.. ;')

You know, I will always watch every move you do from above. I'll always be in your heart baby...

I love you... Forever... :') <3

From your Forever Prince,

Gikwangie ^^

 

I cried when I read every single words in his letter.

Gikwang's Mom finally told me about the disease he had.

"He had long suffered from deadly cancer that lodged in his stomach. We've repeatedly told him to immediately go abroad for surgery, but because he already knows that his life would not be much longer, he refused our demand. And he said that no one will be able to help these illnesses. He insists that way. And he told us not to tell you, because he knows you're going to hurt because of this. I'm very sorry and apologize, Naeun ah." her mother sob and I froze in front of her, holding the paper. And suddenly tears flew down my cheeks. I cried silently.

-----

Tomorrow day.

We all went to the funeral. I wore my black dress in the sadness. All of Gikwang's family and his friends attended the funeral ceremony. Some of them cried and sob. I saw the pastor prayed and read his book in his hands.

After the sad moments they were going home. And Gikwang's mother my back and left me alone with the gravestone that carved his name, "Lee Gi Kwang". I smiled and touched the grave gently.

"I will really miss you, Lee Gikwang.." I sighed deeply and lowered my head down.

I got up and went to a green field behind the sanctuary.

As I walked around there I realized that place was appeared in my dream yesterday. Signs that someone will leave me go. I lay down on the meadow and looked at the clouds.

"Do you really watch me from there...?" I mumbled while I looked at the clouds that looks like it smiled to me.

The wind was blowing breezly into my body and that let me could feel the fresh air going inside my soul.

It's always make me calm and relaxed. Also, I'll remember about Gikwang.

About my Forever Prince in my heart....

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

Hey hey guys!! How is it?? I need ur opinioon!! Please comment!!!

And subscribe.. hehe ^^

Thanks!

NB : OST_Christina Perri - A Thousand Years