FINAL

✨ stargazing ✨
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was alone, surrounded by the heavy snow ; the house being smothered in it and a in the chimneys . Blizzards could be heard howling right outside the door whilst you anxiously wait for Kai to come back safely in this warm home . You are all wrapped up , snuggly and warm . Feet resting on the coffee table with two hot chocolate right beside my covered feet .

Your surroundings was so quiet you could hear a pin drop , till a sudden soft, muffled step heading towards your door , from the outside. You heave a sigh of relief whilst hearing the keys being inputed into the keyhole, trying to let the ‘unknown’ into the house . Even with a small creak of the front door, his intoxicating and familiar scent quickly tickled your smelling senses . Making you yelp and scramble with hurriedly to welcome him . He was already there, arms wide open to welcome you into his arms . Your head being nuzzled into his warm , sturdy chest while you rub your nose further into the fabric , creating vibrations being let out by your loved one.

At this kind of time, the world stops and when you lift your head to face your loved one with eyes that holds so much sincerity and happiness . That, is when you realise . He is the one .

Both of your eyes, locked on each other. Breathing as steady as ever and your body radiating heat to his cold body . You gave him a quirky smile .

“ you’re freezing so much “ you mumble softly to yourself .

he chuckles and pulls your body towards him making your body engulf by his big and wide structure . He was humming a familiar tune , making you feel the vibration . You sigh in contentment, at the sight and feeling of you and him all wrapped up in each other arms . You intertwine your small hands with his big and cold ones , pulling him towards the coffee table

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter