ONE

BEHIND THE WALLS

I lifted one more glass of Wine as I kept my other empty glass on the table. The waiter looked concerned for me, as if his eyes were asking me to back off from the glass of wine. But my mind was too weak to stop.
The exotic party was still going on and I was seated in the middle of the glamourous hall on a round glass table. People were coming and greeting me but soon the smile on Thier face was changed to concern the moment they registered my state. Although I was sober enough to talk to them, greet them with my best smile but the empty wine glasses on my table revealed my inner state. 
After meeting the bunch of important ones at the party, I escorted myself and my new wine glass towards the balcony for some fresh air.  
The fresh white lillies that were hanging in the every corner of the hall ,filled the inside space with their beautiful scent. Although the scent was alluring for everybody but it was not the same case for me.
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes in relief whislt feeling the slow wind passing the balcony.  I was all alone with the wind  without any voices of the crowd. The balcony was dark due to the lack of lighting apart from two small sources of light at the corners. 
The peaceful silence  uptill some extent was soothing for my soul at the moment. I took one more sip of Wine and stared at the magnificent white city, London below me. I was probably standing in the baclony of  one of the tallest buildings of London and there was beautiful dark sky was visible uptill the horizon. 
I was currently in the middle of nothing. 
Behind me was the glamour of success and ahead of me was the shimmer of life. And I was standing in the darkness that belongs to nowhere. 
The Party in which I was trapped for now was held by 'Aiden Wesly' one of the top Directors of the Film industry around the globe. Obviously he invited everyone in fame, which unfortunately counts my name also.
"ZAYN SHAH". The name people know me by. The one who is on the top of the world having nothing for him.

"Having great time Mr.Superstar?"- a voice interrupted my beloved silence.
I turned around to find a young woman holding a small smile behind me. She  passed  me and went to the end of balcony.  As now  I could see her clearly, I  studied her appearance. She was wearing a black strapped gown which exposed her most of the back and was tightly hugging her body and therefore enhancing her curves. Her black hairs were left open and came somewhere below the shoulder without much hiding her back. Her eyes were wearing dark makeup while her face was left with light tonned makeup. Her lips were having the lightest shade of red and were smiling at me.  She must be of around 20 as me. Although she was at no comparison to the hot models I know but still she can easily make a man go wild.
Realizing that I was practically staring at  her I immediately averted my gaze the next moment and moved beside her. I continue drinking my wine slowly as I registered that her eyes were slowly checking me.

"Don't You think, You have drank enough for one day?"- She questioned silently while taking a sip from her glass of wine.

"I could ask the same! "- I snapped back in my composed voice.

"Nah! It's just my second glass! I bet you've atleast drank down five of them!Right?"

I felt my cheeks go warm in embarrassment. No one ever questioned my drinking before in public since I never gave them any chance. It wasn't good for my 'Idol Celebrity' reputation to drink this much in public. But today is different.
I lowered my gaze as she was straing at me for an answer.

"How many? Five? Six?"

"Eight."- I stated calmy. She smiled at me and took the last sip from her glass.
Then she came close , so near that I could now make out the smeared Kajal of her eyes. What was she doing? Crying?

"I don't think it's good for a Superstar like you! Or Even for a Boy Of 21."- She widespread slowly as I felt my breath hintch due to the proximity between us. There was something about her that was making me wild.

"So? What's the Matter? Girlfriend?" - She questioned as she took to a step back to my disappointment to stare at me. I felt my chest go heavy due to how accurate her  guess was. One more time I averted my gaze from her to avoid the water that could any moment flow down my eyes.
I was surprised to hear a giggle escape . She pulled my arm so that I could face her again. Apart from the pain I was feeling, I couldn't avoid the feelings that rushed my body at her contact. No it wasn't Butterflies or anything related to love. Instead of it I felt the need to have her touch for my desires.

"It's fine...There is no one judging you here. The words will fade away in the darkness of this night." 

"If I tell you..Will you tell me yours?"- I asked, directly staring in her eyes for some hint of hesitation but instead of it I was met by her confident gaze whislt she raised her eyebrow at me as if was studyiny my soul.

"Deal". 
Dedeated, I looked around to find any hint of humans apart from us but all we had were each other and the comforting silence.
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath whislt forming everything in words.

"Sara.-" - I breathed
"- She's with me for past two years. We fell in  love and were happy with each other."

"Were?" -She raised again an eyebrow at me , her eyes still carrying the confidence as if they knew everything.

"Yeah. Things are being.. different from last three months. I do love her but feelings are fading away. The understanding.. everything is blurred. All we do is just fight." - I admitted everything. I expected another laugh or some words like 'This isn't a problem at all. You're just barking your stupid thoughts'. But all I was presented was silence and a warm smile.
We remained admiring the view ahead of us untill she interrupted the silence again.

"His name is Jay. He's my childhood friend. And as you see.. Friendship changed into This Thing called 'Love' and then everything changed. The carefree feelings that I was habitual to share with him suddenly changed into Boundations and expectations."- She paused for a while enhaling some aur as I waited patiently for her to continue.

"-I didn't liked it. So..We began to argue.. And we grew apart. 
It's not clear whether we are together or not... He's gone away and Here I am.. drinking this poison with You ".

We stood in silence then. Her bare arm was touching my shirt sleeve lightly and I could feel everything all over again. Not to mention it doesn't include Butterflies.
I slowly gazed at her, She shared the same pain with me. Unwantedly My gaze just fixed at her soft lips. I wasn't able to recognise my own feelings at that moment. It was something different. Something I never felt before. 

"Let's get another drink."- She declared bringing me back from my thoughts.

"We don't know each other's name." - I asked from behind and she stopped moving.
She turned back at me, smiling similarly as she was all the time.
"Well I know yours. Who the hell here doesn't know you ?"

"Myra." - She said on which I furrowed my eyebrows.
"The Name Is Myra!" - She giggled and started walking again. It took me a moment to register what stupidity I just showcased.
Well, I'm not generally that stupid just the drinking has some effects.
I race towards her to catch up with her, but unfortunately my drunken state made me clash into her which resulted in having her in my arms while she lost her balance on her high heels.
I stared back into her with lustful eyes. My hand which were holding her ,  intentionally brushed her skin slowly just to feel her. I saw her stiffened at my move. But her eyes told it wasn't due to hesitation or uncomfortably but due to something we both shared at that moment. The Desire.
So, I went with the need of my inner beast that was going wild at the touch and lifted her upwards to bring her lips to mine. The kiss was nowhere out of love or any beautiful feelings. It was wild and was the outcome of the burning desires inside us. I pushed her backwards, while gripping her back till she was against the wall. Her hands were now travelling on the shirt inside my coat tracing the edges of my abs. May be it was a source of calming her feelings  for her, but for me it just make me more wild for her.  She bit my lower lip harshly and I allowed her tongue to reach mine. We synced our lips each part of each other's lips while our hands travelled roughly everywhere they could. I brushed her hips and pulled my hand back tracing the her bikini line till I reach above her inner tighs. I squeezed my hand a bit and a gasp escaped .
To revenge me back, she removed her hands from my chest and wandered them above my groin.
That's it. I can't take it more.I need all of her.. now! But this isn't the place for it.
So,I pulled back harshly and we stared at each other with lust.
"Come with me!"- I widespread between my raising breaths, loud enough for her to hear.
"Take me."- She concluded. And without wasting a second I took her hand and exited the party from the back door.
My hotel room was two floors below where we were currently, so we immediately headed for stairs when we discovered that the lift was engaged.
There was no time to waste. Because all we had is Now! This moment when the feelings are there..the desire..the everything. We didn't knew ..Where will it go. Or what will be the consequences...But It feels so right this moment. And I  just want to be here.

She ripped off my coat roughly as soon we entered my roon. I locked the door behind me and tighten my grip around her while kissing her.I ped her dress and ripped it off her while breaking some delicate lace work of it in between. I traced every inch of her upper body starting from the neck to her breats which were covered in  her black laxe bra and then finally reaching her abdomen passing through her small waisr. Her hand then, reached inside my pants to take out the tugged in Shirt as I helped her ing it and tossing to on the floor  Her hand wandered around my bare chest as she broke the kiss to  take a view at my abs and body. I saw her eyes filled with more lust and my eyes holding the same while they wandered down at her cleavage.
I pulled her back into the kiss lifting her up with my hands so that her legs were wrapped around my waist while my hands were squeezing her hips tightly. She  maoned in pleasure and unbuckled my belt and then ing my pants. I tossed her on the bed and threw my pants away before going above her. I kissed her harshly moving down to her chin and then to her neck placing deep kisses and tracing my tongue on it.
I moaned loud as her gands grabbed my groin under my boxers. I stared down at her , directly looking into her eyes which were bold and confident as mine.
I took myself away from her just to take out the protection from the drawer before going back to the bed.

                   **********************

((A/N  - HEY   GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. BEFORE GOING I just wanna say..that believe me.. it's far more than . It's a story of two people discovering new feelings that lies behind the WALLS of Society and Rules))