One

1-4-3

 

NC.A don't know when it's start or how is it start.

NC.A is watching Yebin playing with his guitar. He is looking so cool by doing that. Yebin suddenly look at her and that make NC.A to flustered so she quickly look away.

Yebin only smile when he saw NC.A was looking away from him, Yebin shake his head then continue playing with his guitar again.

NC.A slowly turn her head to look at Yebin back , she sigh in relief when Yebin is continue playing with his guitar again.

"Stop looking at him like that," Euijin whisper to her ear.

NC.A face heating up as she heard that. She slap Euijin's arm lightly.

"I hate you!", NC.A crossed her arms.

"Awhh... that to bad Soeun," he smirking and take a sit next to her.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be practicing right now?" NC.A asked to her friend.

"How about you then?What are you doing here?You supposed to be practicing too,"

NC.A just rolls her eyes and look at Yebin again.

Euijin nudge her," Stop staring, go talk with him, he was your friend after all ," he giving suggestion.

NC.A continue watching Yebin who is still playing the guitar.

" But..don't you think Yebin is different now day?" NC.A asked.

Euijin shrugged his shoulders." What do you mean, he still look the same,"

" Geez..of course you don't notice about it but for us the girl will noticed, he suddenly look attractive,"

"Yeah?"

NC.A nod, she can see that Yebin who she consider as her little brother before are look more attractive than before. " He really growing up a lot,"

Yebin stop playing and get up , make his way to them.

" Noona," he greeted.

"Geez..are you only gonna greet Soeun?"

" I don't need to greet you hyung," Yebin stick out his tongue to his hyung.

" Whatever," Euijin left them there.

" Let's go," 

" To?"

" Are we not gonna practicing,?"

"Oh you right,"

Yebin flash a smile to her. NC.A still don't get it, is Yebin always this handsome? She thought. They walk side by side to the practice room. As they enter the room, they noticed that nobody are there yet.

" Look like the other not finishing their class yet, how about we start practice first ?" Yebin suggest and look at NC.A. NC.A 

NC.A start to flustered, she don’t know why would she react like in that way. Yebin is her friend and she never react like that to him before.

 

“ Noona?” Yebin frown when he noticed that NC.A is not focusing on him, so he wave his hand in front of NC.A’s face.

 

“ W-what did you said?”

 

Yebin chuckle “ You really need to stop daydreaming noona, “

 

NC.A can feel her heart is beating in the faster way when watching Yebin is chucklingm” What wrong with me?”

 

NC.A grinned, “ Ah, you right, sorry for not listening I was in my own world earlier,”

 

“ Nah, it is ok, let’s practice,”

 

“ Ok, but I need to warm up my voice first,”

 

“ Alright, go ahead,”

 

NC.A go to the piano and sit on the chair, she need to warm up her voice before they practice.

 

Yebin watch any of NC.A movement, he smile widely when NC.A voice crack, he thought that it was cute. Then he sigh, “ When will you notice me NC.A noona,?”

 

Yebin always want NC.A to notice about him, eventhough they was a friend he still want NC.A's attention. That why he change his style, his hair because he want NC.A to fall to him, call him selfish and yes he's selfish. Yebin admit it. But how can you not fall to NC.A, this cute girl with a powerful vocal.

The first time he saw NC.A is when he is only 12 years old. NC.A and her family move to his neighborhood, just next his house.  NC.A always take care of him since then, she said Yebin is like her little brother and she want to protect him. 

Well Yebin think NC.A is like his big sister when he is still in the middle school but now as he growing up, his feeling toward NC.A change. From big sister to a special one.

Yebin want to protect NC.A especially whenever she is alone, because a lot of the guys in that school keep hitting on her.

" Yebin let's start," 

Yebin snapped from his thought when he heard NC.A is calling for him.

" Alright noona,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

First chap is up...share your thought by commenting guys..also sorry for any gramatical errors.